Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50619 times)
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:40:56 PM

Just registered to say thank you to the OP.

I'm newish to Crypto and still educating myself, but fully aware of the basic rules that must be applied to win long term at this game. I come from years of physical silver Hodl'in and a couple years FX trading so can relate what I see in Crypto, and what you need to succeed, basically HODL bitch and come back at 10x. Crypto is like Fx, but on steroids.
Without this guys knowledge and know how I certainly wouldn't be invested until i did my own research, but hes certainly made it a lot easier as he looks like he knows what hes doing, and nice calls before indeed! Thank you OP.

Flo - Check
Rads - Check
Sys - Check

Just added again to FLO.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:13:30 PM

I'm newish to Crypto and still educating myself, but fully aware of the basic rules that must be applied to win long term at this game. I come from years of physical silver Hodl'in and a couple years FX trading so can relate what I see in Crypto, and what you need to succeed, basically HODL bitch and come back at 10x. Crypto is like Fx, but on steroids.
Without this guys knowledge and know how I certainly wouldn't be invested until i did my own research, but hes certainly made it a lot easier as he looks like he knows what hes doing, and nice calls before indeed! Thank you OP.

Flo - Check
Rads - Check
Sys - Check

Just added again to FLO.

Sit on your hands... and you'll be well on your way.  Thanks man and good luck!

You guys can always follow me on twitter too... @cryptomessiah
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:23:21 PM

FLO bottom in Cool 1850  Shocked

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Nic0

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

I'm sorry if that's a stupid question but why would this coin go up to 20x if alexandria is using bitcoin as a payment method?
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

I'm sorry if that's a stupid question but why would this coin go up to 20x if alexandria is using bitcoin as a payment method?

Because Alexandria is built on the Florincoin (FLO) blockchain. This is a quote from the Alexandria.io website:

"The real innovation behind bitcoin has always been the permanent distributed ledger, the blockchain. Florincoin is a unique cryptocurrency that allows for text to be in the transaction, instead of just numbers like with Bitcoin.  Because of this, Florincoin is perfectly suited to be the index for Alexandria."

Even though the demo video shows only two types of payments (credit or bitcoin) -- everyone is "really" paying in FLO on the FLO blockchain when they make a purchase for a media asset (listen or download).

So you buy credits on Alexandria using CC or Bitcoin -- your fiat payment or bitcoin is then exchanged for FLO on the backend -- which is then used for purchases on the blockchain.

Hope that helps you to understand better.  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Flo - Check
Rads - Check
Sys - Check

Just added again to FLO.

I was following you already but didnt know you were in here aswell Smiley
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:25:08 PM

Great time to accumulate more FLO before insane gain. I'm waiting for nice profit.
Nic0

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

Because Alexandria is built on the Florincoin (FLO) blockchain. This is a quote from the Alexandria.io website:

"The real innovation behind bitcoin has always been the permanent distributed ledger, the blockchain. Florincoin is a unique cryptocurrency that allows for text to be in the transaction, instead of just numbers like with Bitcoin.  Because of this, Florincoin is perfectly suited to be the index for Alexandria."

Even though the demo video shows only two types of payments (credit or bitcoin) -- everyone is "really" paying in FLO on the FLO blockchain when they make a purchase for a media asset (listen or download).

So you buy credits on Alexandria using CC or Bitcoin -- your fiat payment or bitcoin is then exchanged for FLO on the backend -- which is then used for purchases on the blockchain.

Hope that helps you to understand better.  Smiley

Now i get it. Thank you  Wink
Hiro424

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:23:44 PM

I went in for the profit, and know I realize this is actually the BEST crypto project out there imo (I make music).
Thinking about helpin it grow somehow...
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:22:19 PM

Great time to accumulate more FLO before insane gain. I'm waiting for nice profit.

x10 bagger easy ~ new forex board forthcoming* Cool  weeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
InShadesOfBlue

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:28:32 PM

Yea, I don't usually get into speculation - but this is a good buy. Alexandria is legit shit.
TokenSchmoken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:35:05 PM

What do you guys think this will get to? $1 by 2018???
InShadesOfBlue

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

Hovering around 10 cents now. I have hard about this coin in various forums/reddit etc; Especially because of the WTC jump, people are now looking for the next "WTC" (LL Token and Florin are the two names that keep showing up)
who knows. Could climb to $1 by mid-month!
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

maybe 20-25 cents..
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:18:35 AM

OP's track record looks quite impressive. Got in for .5BTC @ 2040 - lets wait and see.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:41:53 AM

Flo - Check
Rads - Check
Sys - Check

Just added again to FLO.

@cryptomessiah just followed on twitter - @jackbits
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

I do like the idea for Florincoin's use case...could become a fairer payment system for artists. Nice to see a known artist embracing it too.

Might be worth a look in, thanks for pointing it out OP Smiley
asmodeus130

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

Just picked some more up at 1875  Smiley
justvamp

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

I don't think it's a good day to buy crypto Sad
Kp15460

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

I don't think it's a good day to buy crypto Sad

Blood in the water, good time to buy. When they look stable at the bottom, its Up and UP from there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: