Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50619 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

the topic of this thread makes me really suspicious with my experience

Flo is an extremely high risk / high reward long hodl....

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO

A round across your topics, indicating what your current view on the coins is would be much appreciated!

I bought into FLO a while ago after checking out Alexandria. I have been mining it for a few months now as well and picking up even more during the dips.

I feel like this is either going to be a HUGE money maker -- or a HUGE flop. Just like dbt1033 said -- FLO is a high risk / high reward coin.

At this point, I am absolutely fine with the risk and will continue to HODL.

that's how risk taker thinks about supported investment, if you will go with a certain project better to be ready of two possibilities and I also seen some
good possibility coming out from florin so I also bought some and hold it wait for the explosion maybe x3 will be fine for me if time comes for this project
invest the money you can afford to lose that's how trading works.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

the topic of this thread makes me really suspicious with my experience

Flo is an extremely high risk / high reward long hodl....

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO

A round across your topics, indicating what your current view on the coins is would be much appreciated!

I bought into FLO a while ago after checking out Alexandria. I have been mining it for a few months now as well and picking up even more during the dips.

I feel like this is either going to be a HUGE money maker -- or a HUGE flop. Just like dbt1033 said -- FLO is a high risk / high reward coin.

At this point, I am absolutely fine with the risk and will continue to HODL.

that's how risk taker thinks about supported investment, if you will go with a certain project better to be ready of two possibilities and I also seen some
good possibility coming out from florin so I also bought some and hold it wait for the explosion maybe x3 will be fine for me if time comes for this project
invest the money you can afford to lose that's how trading works.

Absolutely -- I never invest anything other than what I like to call "fun money." I invest smartly & rarely lose money on my investments -- but when I do, it's no big deal.

I do however, hope to turn that investment money into a few years of early retirement if all goes well Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:35:09 PM

FLO will see tremendous pumping soon ~ spaceshuttlezzz on launch paddd @ 1200  Grin Grin Grin Grin weeeeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
arisen725

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:22:15 PM

If Alexandria.io can make it big, Florincoin is poised to follow I think.  Smiley Hitting 5000 or above would be cool.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:15:34 AM

I haven't invested on this coin yet. Can you tell me where do I invest on this. This has been on my radar for a few months now, I just had the BTC to use to invest on this. Is it too late to invest?
arisen725

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:45:59 AM

You can find the coin on Bittrex. It is not a very new concept per se, however, Alexandria chose to use Florincoin to store comments and data for their project. That gives it purpose.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:46:51 AM

you must be kidding... everything is on sale.. you can almost buy everything.
You can go for FLorincoin in bittrex , and yes, its price dropped a lot.. so a 30% profit in short time is easily achievable.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
lokkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

Florincoin about to be pumped by whales here it comes ladies and gentlemen!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:18:20 PM

Cool

FLO ===> MONSTERRRRR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Hiro424

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:44:43 PM

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c7eb476aa9722fe600b83babc22a5e94/tumblr_nmo9e8WqPY1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Cool

FLO ===> MONSTERRRRR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

Man I'm gonna use u as a shorting signal  Cheesy
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

Descending wedge formed inside a larger descending triangle. I can see two things happening in the coming weeks. A continuation of the wedge downwards after bouncing from the key support at 1000sat area OR a break upwards out of the wedge after a bounce from 1000sat area. After a potential break upwards a reassesment is needed as it will encounter a longer term resistance from the previous upswing+ a longer term resistance from the downswing after said upswing, forming the triangle.
We'll see how this one plays out, especially with BTC being in a very bullish trend.

BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

Descending wedge formed inside a larger descending triangle. I can see two things happening in the coming weeks. A continuation of the wedge downwards after bouncing from the key support at 1000sat area OR a break upwards out of the wedge after a bounce from 1000sat area. After a potential break upwards a reassesment is needed as it will encounter a longer term resistance from the previous upswing+ a longer term resistance from the downswing after said upswing, forming the triangle.
We'll see how this one plays out, especially with BTC being in a very bullish trend.

So, do u think we are going to reach 1k sat support? Why not bounce before 1k sat and broke the triangle?
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Anything can happen. I'm not trying to predict price movement to the T. I just look at the charts and see potential movements. Remember, charts are a guideline, not a crystal ball.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

Anything can happen. I'm not trying to predict price movement to the T. I just look at the charts and see potential movements. Remember, charts are a guideline, not a crystal ball.

Thanks for your Actualiteit analysis, it was very useful to me.

I've been after Flo for a while and bought it when dbt1033 advised it in August, but then I sold it fortunately at the beginning of October.

Now I look after the bitcoin fork in November and then buy Florincoin again, and I hope for me to find it in that descending triangle you've drawn  Grin
Kp15460

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

Rebrand tomorrow and block halving next week?
BlockHell

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:35:50 PM

Where did you get that info? Can you paste some links or pics to verify it? It should be amazing
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

Where did you get that info? Can you paste some links or pics to verify it? It should be amazing

Any infos on this?

Ah yeah.
Hiro424

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

Any infos on this?

https://twitter.com/Official_Florin
https://chat.alexandria.io/channel/general
http://floblockhalving.com/
TokenSchmoken

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

Are we seeing the start of this??? Almost at €0.10 now. How high can this thing go...€1???
Janomo

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

Can anyone explain to me why block halving could have an influence on the price? Or in other words: why is this relevant from an investor perspective?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: