Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:54:10 AM

Centra Wallet App is now available on Apple App Store. Feel free to check it out.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/centra-wallet/id1289078825?mt=8

Stay tuned for Android Version in the upcoming days

WOW THIS IS SO SICK! I am clueless at using apps, I am not so mobile tech but I will get hubby tonight to help me download it as I have ordered two blue cards and one black one and can't wait to get my shiny black metallic card to make a video on how I buy my grocery shopping using the CENTRA CARD. Also congratulations on the HITBTC Listing pairs too, having more exchanges and in the top ten is great news and just brings even more liquidity to CTR trading.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

Centra Wallet App is now available on Apple App Store. Feel free to check it out.

WOW THIS IS SO SICK! I am clueless at using apps, I am not so mobile tech but I will get hubby tonight to help me download it as I have ordered two blue cards and one black one and can't wait to get my shiny black metallic card to make a video on how I buy my grocery shopping using the CENTRA CARD. Also congratulations on the HITBTC Listing pairs too, having more exchanges and in the top ten is great news and just brings even more liquidity to CTR trading.

I'm confused where can you pay with this card in the real world? Can you order on Amazon or pay for something in the crocery store? Is it visa or some other platform?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

Just got an email today for "Centra Funds Confirmation" (from ICO) and that I will be invited to download the app when it is ready.   Since I got this email, do I need to fill out the access code form on the site too, or does this mean I'm already signed up for the access code?

I got the same email too, after I filled the Centra Wallet form on their website! That means you are on the list and you will recieve the app's access code when it will be ready! Be patient, we are all waiting for the app Smiley

MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

Cheesy I hope this news will help Centra price go up soon

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

How soon they will release android wallet? I dont have Iphone, only android phone  Undecided

If I am not wrong the android app is also ready for now and would be provided along to the investors with the access code.If you have registered during the ICO and paid for the access you should have received an email by now.

Congrats centra team on making it to a new exchange today hitbtc.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:19:03 AM

I'm confused where can you pay with this card in the real world? Can you order on Amazon or pay for something in the crocery store? Is it visa or some other platform?

Centra cards are issued by a US partner bank (could not be disclosed atm due to NDA).
US Centra ICO participants will get VISA cards while International ICO participants will get Mastercards.
You can use it like a regular credit card.

A few Centra Titanium VISA cards have been shipped already and recipients are already using it like a regular credit card as they are backed with a credit limit.

Once the apps codes are released, these Titanium users will be the first to integrate the Centra wallet app with the Centra card.
They'll be able to use 8 cryptocurrencies at the onset.

5 more crypto assets will be added before 2017 ends.

I'm in Euriope and 2 of the crypto debit (visa/master) cards have been canceled it's a mess and I get all kinds a email treats about rules and limits and crap like that. I don't get anything like that when I use my visa/mastercard issued by my european bank so will this be like a normal credit card or same crap like before where i'll be harased by the issuer??

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dajaja38

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:56:29 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 12:00:28 PM by Dajaja38

How soon they will release android wallet? I dont have Iphone, only android phone  Undecided

If I am not wrong the android app is also ready for now and would be provided along to the investors with the access code.If you have registered during the ICO and paid for the access you should have received an email by now.

Congrats centra team on making it to a new exchange today hitbtc.

True, HitBTC is a good step ! Next...Wink
stikboy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Just got an email today for "Centra Funds Confirmation" (from ICO) and that I will be invited to download the app when it is ready.   Since I got this email, do I need to fill out the access code form on the site too, or does this mean I'm already signed up for the access code?

I got the same email too, after I filled the Centra Wallet form on their website! That means you are on the list and you will recieve the app's access code when it will be ready! Be patient, we are all waiting for the app Smiley

Perfect! Thanks.  Patience I have, especially with all the good news coming out.  I just wanted to make sure I am ready with everything I can do before the app and codes hit the street Smiley
coincidence?

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:13:05 PM

bounty, ios wallet, hitbtc , hope the price fly a little bit today  Smiley

Huge next couple of days! I'd buy while you can still get this coin for under $1. 20-40% wouldn't be unexpected.
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

Centra cards are issued by a US partner bank (could not be disclosed atm due to NDA).
US Centra ICO participants will get VISA cards while International ICO participants will get Mastercards.
You can use it like a regular credit card.

A few Centra Titanium VISA cards have been shipped already and recipients are already using it like a regular credit card as they are backed with a credit limit.

Once the apps codes are released, these Titanium users will be the first to integrate the Centra wallet app with the Centra card.
They'll be able to use 8 cryptocurrencies at the onset.

5 more crypto assets will be added before 2017 ends.

I'm in Euriope and 2 of the crypto debit (visa/master) cards have been canceled it's a mess and I get all kinds a email treats about rules and limits and crap like that. I don't get anything like that when I use my visa/mastercard issued by my european bank so will this be like a normal credit card or same crap like before where i'll be harased by the issuer??

of course centra is structured from the base to avoid all of these troubles. on slack the owner of the company tolds clearly these facts. centra is working directly with a bank and with one great lawyers team to avoid in future all troubles about withdrawal limits , regional limitations and deliver a true bridge between crypto and real world

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

bounty, ios wallet, hitbtc , hope the price fly a little bit today  Smiley

Huge next couple of days! I'd buy while you can still get this coin for under $1. 20-40% wouldn't be unexpected.

Don't expect a huge price increase until the app and cards get out.
Dertmagert

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:59:33 PM

http://p13.zdassets.com/hc/settings_assets/1938355/115000012391/BwUjDFGHUzrq0rdxyXMyrg-logo-en_svg-01.svg
https://centra.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/logo-black.png

The Centra CTR Token Contest will be live tomorrow 10/13 and Centra has committed to a total of up to 70,000 CTR reward to Binance fans worldwide. The reward program is made available as part of CTR sponsorship on Binance, according to the following structure:

Top 50 CTR Purchases Leaderboard Reward Program:

Bounty (50 spots) - the top 50 users with the highest CTR net purchases ( total = buy - sell) on Binance platform will be awarded with a bounty of 10% of the purchase (max. 1000 CTR Tokens per user)

Bonus Bounty (1st place to 10th place) - 2,000 CTR Tokens will be awarded to the top 10 users with the highest net purchase of CTR on the Binance Exchange.

Bounty Period: 2017/10/13 4:00 AM - 2017/10/20 0:00 AM (UTC)

How Winners Are Calculated:
The top 50 Centra buyers during the bounty period will be calculated by Binance and the reward will be paid out by Binance. Please note that only purchases made on Binance platform will be valid.

Binance will post this official announcement tomorrow.

nice. Great bounty !

Nice!  This should get the juices flowing REAL good.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:15:58 PM

Centra, Why did you deactivate my slack account?

Maybe you are giving them trouble, asking questions they have answered several times or asking questions they can't answer and this will create bad blood on their channel. You can appeal to them if you eant to be part of the channel again
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:34:17 PM

I look forward to get my Centra card and wallet invide code. Centra is my number 1 investment right now , and we are going to see the price increases organically. Centra owners must hold their coins until Centre token became spendable. Moon is waiting for us guys !!!  Grin

shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

And the CTR price continues to fall... However, almost all altcoins are falling against the background of growing Bitcoin ahead of the fork.

These times are a little bit difficult. Everybody wants to ride the BTC run, and then they all go back to their alts once the bull market loses steam. If you don't sell your alts, you haven't lost anything.
The rule is : never put $ if you can't wait at least at middle term.

Yes absolutely. Even if you consider yourself to be a patient person, make sure you are financially in the position to really be able to wait if things do not go according to your expectations. If you need to sell, you were over-invested. If you have time, you are most likely going to win.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:29:59 AM

I got about 1000 CTR tokens in ICO, hodling them to dear life until cards and app get out. IMHO it's normal for the price to dwindle until people see real products, which should happen in the next month or so. Hype is huge, marketing is great, support is very responsive, the only thing now needed is the product. And then c-bay and other projects should launch this token to the moon Wink

The cards are still not out? and by the way CTR is throwing money on all these celebs, but the price still going down hard. Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Dajaja38

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:51:21 AM

From Centra tech slack channel:

Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers.

Other Important Updates:
- We are in the process of upgrading our KYC/AML/BSA system to the "gold" standard in the industry used by top named Fortune 500 companies. That Press Release is scheduled for next week to announce the strategic partnership in the implementation of this new system!
- We will be doing our Weekly AMA on Monday 10/16 at 11:00 AM EST.
- We are the in process of finalizing our Support Desk to create tickets and follow up on orders/issues/questions.
- The Centra Wallet App is approved by both Google and Apple and is now downloadable in the respective stores.
- We are still awaiting the results of the audit and certification. We now have an accurate estimate of approximately 7-10 business days, as on the original internal report indicated some corrections that need to be made.

Thank you,
Centra Tech Team
Thats right: centra is now the winner about "making crypto in the real world".

Great work  !

Dear centra holder: to the moon !
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:10:09 AM

Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers.

Other Important Updates:
- We are in the process of upgrading our KYC/AML/BSA system to the "gold" standard in the industry used by top named Fortune 500 companies. That Press Release is scheduled for next week to announce the strategic partnership in the implementation of this new system!
- We are the in process of finalizing our Support Desk to create tickets and follow up on orders/issues/questions.
- The Centra Wallet App is approved by both Google and Apple and is now downloadable in the respective stores.
- We are still awaiting the results of the audit and certification. We now have an accurate estimate of approximately 7-10 business days, as on the original internal report indicated some corrections that need to be made.

Thank you,
Centra Tech Team
Thats right: centra is now the winner about "making crypto in the real world".

Great work  !

Dear centra holder: to the moon !

Great to know how this card is different from the rest! Can't wait to get my access code.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:37:23 AM

Dear Community,

Other Important Updates:

Thank you,
Centra Tech Team

This is a great news for the centra community.Having the partnership with a bank has really worked well for Centra and the ban has no effect on them.Constant updates, highly responsive support team, salute to you guys!!!

Waiting for the first worldwide supported debit card to be out anytime and the price would climb naturally.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:02:19 AM

a very cool nerve, but why did it not affect the price in any way? And if more bounties sell tokens, then the price will fall. But in the middle and long term, a cool project

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: