Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dashingriddler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:37:27 AM

When can I get my tokens for a bounty company in social networks twitter and facebook? I already did this before but I have not received any payment Angry

Please visit: https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty - Press submit they will have your data and will contact you for redemption information. Currently the Thank you page is being fixed. Thanks

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

very good project and great idea ,Congratulation guys this will be useful project..glad to join it...
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

I cant wait to get hands on my card, its arriving soon

Hope it arrived to you safely and you can give feedback when it arrived about the card and the overall usability, charges in spending. Maybe when cards start rolling out bits by bits, people using cards, then price will react positively to market. Best of luck
zanovosib

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:33:03 PM

Just checked coinmarket cap, Centra listed on there now
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/centra/#charts
supporting multi-cryptocurrencies
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

It has been there all-along Cheesy

It seems that this project is going forward and has good potential, thinking of buying some, price seems low enough.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Crypto_rocker

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:54:29 PM

Hey guys just some thoughts.
I was on the ten x forum and noticed  that people have not recieved cards in the US.  Now with the thanksgiving time and all the new people talking about and joining coin base, people get there first btc or ltc and its fun for a week or two until they learn about all the alts.  Finding out that there is actually a card we can use to buy stuff at the store with bit coin or any of the cryptos centra has to offer, this is when it gets really good.  If we start seeing people recieving the centra cards and using them...BOOM  game over.  Centra will be top 100 coin marketcap,and all of the other things centra offers, cbay, centra exchange,...is gonna make centra a game changer.  just my thoughts...oh and Bittrex would be good to add, but cheers for getting it on Bianance.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:55:05 AM

Hey guys just some thoughts.
I was on the ten x forum and noticed  that people have not recieved cards in the US.  Now with the thanksgiving time and all the new people talking about and joining coin base, people get there first btc or ltc and its fun for a week or two until they learn about all the alts.  Finding out that there is actually a card we can use to buy stuff at the store with bit coin or any of the cryptos centra has to offer, this is when it gets really good.  If we start seeing people recieving the centra cards and using them...BOOM  game over.  Centra will be top 100 coin marketcap,and all of the other things centra offers, cbay, centra exchange,...is gonna make centra a game changer.  just my thoughts...oh and Bittrex would be good to add, but cheers for getting it on Bianance.
A good idea. More and more people are getting acquainted with the crypto but what else will the American government come up with?
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:44:09 AM

It has been there all-along Cheesy

It seems that this project is going forward and has good potential, thinking of buying some, price seems low enough.

Yes. It has been outside the TOp 100. Price is low but will rise once cards get out.
Crypto_rocker

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:39:56 AM

Hey, do you guys think Centra is gonna be working with Apple...maybe this is a slight hint...I think Centra has a better shot because they are from the US then any of the other cards...how great would that be if Centra had there new app featured in all of the new iphones...it would BLOW UP big time...

Centra will be holding raffles for a FREE #iPhone X and FREE #Centra Black Cards both online and at our booths during #Consensus Invest At Booth #1 5th Floor & Booth 382 at #Blockchain #Expo this week!
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Here's the official tweet from Centra Tech on the Blockchain Expo. Exciting week ahead!

https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/934230258269741056
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

When the user swipes their card, our application checks the "active" asset selected and if the user balance in that asset, for example bitcoin, is greater or equal to the transaction, the card instantly will be credited the amount from our Mastercard Settlement Account held with the issuing bank to pay the transaction (Real-Time Loading + External Authorization Method), and then deducted from our "active" selected asset.

This would require that the payment process interact with your application somehow, I genuinely do not see where this is taking place in the transaction flow. I'm going to have to assume that the issuing bank is offering a service whereby its systems provides for that prior to the authorisation message.

In any event, my concern is regarding the exchange rate being fixed prior to the transaction by way of the user 'selecting' it in the app, as opposed to a real-time rate, and is both confirmed by you,

Quote from: cryptodevil
The whole point of this service was that users would be able to store the cryptocurrency safely and for the transaction to deduct the equivalent amount only as and when card expenditure is triggered, but this 'selection' process you describe can only be for the purpose of setting a fixed cash value, which means there is no benefit over existing cryptocurrency card services.

- That is correct, and that is how the system works.

...and then contradicted

When you, as the user, makes a swipe/online transaction, at that instant moment we are giving you a market exchange rate to fiat conversion that allows the charge to be approved. We also have a formula to configure slippage as we use numerous exchanges connected to CCE via APIs to always perform the safest/closest transaction exchange.

So which is it? Does the 'selection' process fix the rate to be whatever Centra is offering until the cryptocurrency is 'deselected' by the user, or does it provide for a real-time exchange rate at the time of the transaction?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:05:56 PM

I really support centra tech and all its products but i think the bounty contributors should be cleared as soon as possible, I think it is not fair to keep them waiting even after 2 months of ico closing, does not leave a good impression about the peoject, I hope team will clear the bounty participants very soon.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

I really support centra tech and all its products but i think the bounty contributors should be cleared as soon as possible, I think it is not fair to keep them waiting even after 2 months of ico closing, does not leave a good impression about the peoject, I hope team will clear the bounty participants very soon.

The distribution is quite slow and may take more months to complete.I hate to see the bounty talks here on the main thread and they should reopen the bounty thread for further queries.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

Hi!

Are there some kind of statistics - how many cards were delivered and activated?
How many transaction were made with these cards and in which cryptocurrencies?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
WorldClassFissticuffs

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

What's the last day of Token Sale ?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:31:07 PM

The sale was over in September.Do bother to read what has been posted on 90 pages of this thread.You will get more detailed answers to your question.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:01:06 AM

centra looks much better than token card and monaco ,i dont understand why is price few times lower .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitzGlobal

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:47:42 AM

ICO White list (Sep 5 - Sep 16)
Public ICO (Sep 19 - Oct 5)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

I know I'm here since ICO day, but I have a concern that is not quite clear to me regardind Centra wallet: Does Centra wallet supports all ERC20 tokens? I mean, if I have several ERC20 tokens on my ETH adress, can it be stored all of them on Centra wallet?

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

It's great that the Centra team conducts various raffles and events. But where the real work of the Centra cards, something I do not understand.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: