Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto_rocker

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:24 PM

Come stop at our booth if you’re at #ConsensusInvest to find out about #Centra today!

If anyone is going too this, maybe they will be giving away the info we are looking for...New CEO,How the cars and wallets work...exct...
I have a good feeling this is going to be 10 X Ten X...haha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:30:21 PM

Come stop at our booth if you’re at #ConsensusInvest to find out about #Centra today!

If anyone is going too this, maybe they will be giving away the info we are looking for...New CEO,How the cars and wallets work...exct...
I have a good feeling this is going to be 10 X Ten X...haha

yes, I cannot wait for their news announcement at the conference.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

I know I'm here since ICO day, but I have a concern that is not quite clear to me regardind Centra wallet: Does Centra wallet supports all ERC20 tokens? I mean, if I have several ERC20 tokens on my ETH adress, can it be stored all of them on Centra wallet?

My guess is that it must at least support all the currencies that are accepted as payment on the Centra Card. Not sure if it will accept others not on the list but not many people would do that anyway. MEW and others already offer such a service.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

The new website layout for Centra is looking great.

Its easier to use and find my way around, also the card information I may not have been paying attention before,

but it just requires you to hold a certain balance for each card now, rather than have contributed a certain ICO amount, which helps me out as I have been buying since the ICO.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:17 PM

I know I'm here since ICO day, but I have a concern that is not quite clear to me regardind Centra wallet: Does Centra wallet supports all ERC20 tokens? I mean, if I have several ERC20 tokens on my ETH adress, can it be stored all of them on Centra wallet?

I am not here since ICO day, I just found out about Centra, but that was also the first question that posed itself to me. If Centra would support all ERC20 Tokens it would have a huge advantage. Another question is, if I preorder a card now, when will I get the card? Hopefully I get an answer, cheers!
Crypto_rocker

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:45 PM

New web site is great...I just ordered my card and any questions you have its super easy to ask the customer service in the chat on the site...Things are going super positive for CENTRA TOKEN.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:52:48 PM

The new website layout for Centra is looking great.

Its easier to use and find my way around, also the card information I may not have been paying attention before,

but it just requires you to hold a certain balance for each card now, rather than have contributed a certain ICO amount, which helps me out as I have been buying since the ICO.

Thanks for letting us know. It does indeed look great, how it should have been. It's much more professional looking now with all the info I need. Hopefully this is the start of something special through 2018.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:58:40 PM

New web site is great...I just ordered my card and any questions you have its super easy to ask the customer service in the chat on the site...Things are going super positive for CENTRA TOKEN.
I agree with that, it looks very clean, I hope you'll be able to share here when you received your card.
I am just a CTR holder and I don't order yet because I don't feel the need for me at this moment, but good luck guys, I hope we will be back on over $1 with this update.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

The web is very nicely done, congratz!

But still it is quite amazing that bounty problems are not resolved yet. I did fill this form https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/ when it was working  and for my surprise i got a response on registering a new centra card, bizarre since the quoted email clearly states that i am inquiring about bounty.

At this point my twitter bounty does not matter so much as the fact that centra cant resolve the bounty problem once and for all.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:17:18 AM

Has the centra started sending cards to investors or did they postpone this event and plan it later?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:49:15 AM

I like new design of website. It looks much better.

no matter what site, if they do not give cards to investors and they can not be used and pay for purchases in the store

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

The new design for your website is much much better than the old one, and the new site looks quite professional.
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:13:46 AM

Its look like new website and all other activities will not impact on price until they start delivering the card
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

A good project but the developer promised a card in October and now almost December. How's the situation with the card?
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:47:57 AM

Hey, did they already announced the September raffle prize winners name? If yes can someone tell me the name of winners?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:53:32 AM

A good project but the developer promised a card in October and now almost December. How's the situation with the card?

Yes I was wondering if they Centra has given stats of number of card holders and at least the volume of transactions. and what crypto currencies people are using mostly!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
findshakil

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

Yes I was wondering if they Centra has given stats of number of card holders and at least the volume of transactions. and what crypto currencies people are using mostly!

They haven't delivered the cards yet.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:02:44 AM

Expecting it to be on December end and not sure if they would be further delayed due to legal issues across other regions

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

Expecting it to be on December end and not sure if they would be further delayed due to legal issues across other regions

Can those cards still be ordered or is that process closed for now? How much are they?

Yes its available on their site, but not sure they will ship it early as investors are already waiting in queue for the card, better order after a quarter.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Crypto_rocker

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Looks like the other cards like Ten X and Monaco will all be shipping around the same time as Centra, but Centra might be sooner...And Centra is at the price it is now and offers the insurance, and the web site features are super easy so even the new people that are joining coin base and have very little crypto experiance, will find it very easy to use Centra.  C BAY and much more...Well, .50 now for Centra...or 2.50 for ten x or 7 for Monaco...Hummmm if Centra is actually better and is able to use in the US and is only .50 cents at the time Im writting this...well I hope we all can be in early so when its 2 or 3 bucks in a few weeks we will be able to spend our tokens with our new cards.  I just ordered my blue card and will do a video when it comes in the mail...

https://youtu.be/ucaZQHEawxk
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: