Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

Unfortunately it seems the Centra price is caught in a limbo of finishing the ICO and the products being released to users. The Bitcoin forks during that period have also made things difficult.

The delay is surely hitting the price.Today it was below 4k range and if this bad news continues it may drag down to further 2k range.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

Unfortunately it seems the Centra price is caught in a limbo of finishing the ICO and the products being released to users. The Bitcoin forks during that period have also made things difficult.

Agreed, Alts have been struggling for the past few months. It all started with the China bans, then came the forks, now the huge Bitcoin gains during an epic Bull Run. It will take some time for the market to recover. Centra is waiting for that next major development and for people to get hold of the product, we should see movement soon. 2018 will be an interesting year.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:00:37 PM

In comparison with the price of ICO, the CTR price has strongly taken down after listing on exchanges. But interestingly, there are crosses up, for example on Saturday on HitBtc.

One of the reasons for low price is the fact that Centra got on exchanges the time Bitcoin fork happened, and also new Bitcoin's ATH is keeping many alts to a lower value than it should! Definitely, the current value it is not even close to Centra's real value, in my opinion the Centra token's price should be a few times ICO price, but I know that the near future comming events will rise token's value!

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:18:22 PM

In comparison with the price of ICO, the CTR price has strongly taken down after listing on exchanges. But interestingly, there are crosses up, for example on Saturday on HitBtc.

One of the reasons for low price is the fact that Centra got on exchanges the time Bitcoin fork happened, and also new Bitcoin's ATH is keeping many alts to a lower value than it should! Definitely, the current value it is not even close to Centra's real value, in my opinion the Centra token's price should be a few times ICO price, but I know that the near future comming events will rise token's value!

Agreed with you this time to accumulate when bitcoin rally will stop and price will reach at the stable level than we will see the price of this token will rise. I think so this is time to hodl because the future of this project will be very bright.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Guys do not give in to panic, keep the token as long as possible in 2018 there will be significant changes in the whole industry of crypto-currencies and interest in the CENTRA will be significant!
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:16:12 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 11:18:36 PM by findshakil

People who haven't bought yet are lucky, CTR is giving another chance to buy at such a low price.
I hv already taken an advantage so who's next?
Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:12 AM

People who haven't bought yet are lucky, CTR is giving another chance to buy at such a low price.

buy at a low price, you can, but you need news from the developers, and what updates or they are not yet visible
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:36:58 AM

Have they started to ship the cards to US and other countries? Just saw a master card earlier and without centra logo and nothing after that.Can we have the date when the shipment will start?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:40:11 AM

An amamazing work done by centra tech.they are the  first who make the multi blockchain worldwide debit card and insured walleet.
this will play a huge roll on crypto world...really awesome work done by the centra tac
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

Hi, tell me why the price for the CTR tokens is 2 times lower than what was sold during the ICO with what is it connected with? How is the work on issuing credit cards going on that planned the project? In which countries are credit cards being distributed now? Will these cards work in non-EU countries?
BitzGlobal

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:34:02 AM

Wow, nice videos from Centra Tech Inc.

Chief Compliance Officer/General Counsel: Allan Shutt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aDCeCSZ5oI

Santa Clara Expo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zhENT1IXuQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:50:56 AM

Hi, tell me why the price for the CTR tokens is 2 times lower than what was sold during the ICO with what is it connected with? How is the work on issuing credit cards going on that planned the project? In which countries are credit cards being distributed now? Will these cards work in non-EU countries?

It's due to btc price increase, the cards will work worldwide and they are yet to be distributed to anyone as of now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
the_thing

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

i still not received my rewards  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad

They are sending out the bounty rewards every Friday so if you didn't receive tokens this Friday I guess you will have to wait for the next cycle(friday).

Are you talking about the centra awards? You can share information for Centra rewards.

I was talking about about the bounty tokens. I received a mail from them stating that they are sending rewards in batches every friday.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
lonesomestranger

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:45:57 AM

buy at a low price, you can, but you need news from the developers, and what updates or they are not yet visible

The news will come, for the momemt they are busy with card shipping and access codes, and I do know they are working hard on it! And, yes I believe it is a great time to accumulate more CTR tokens, a good profit is not about waiting to sell high, is also about buying at a good price Smiley

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

The news will come, for the momemt they are busy with card shipping and access codes, and I do know they are working hard on it! And, yes I believe it is a great time to accumulate more CTR tokens, a good profit is not about waiting to sell high, is also about buying at a good price Smiley

Hey, did they already started shipping the cards to users are you sure? Sorry, I don't know how but I missed that news.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:15:53 AM

Hey, did they already started shipping the cards to users are you sure? Sorry, I don't know how but I missed that news.
As far as I know, only few people have gotten access to wallet. I'm not sure about card shipping. It would be cool if I could get wallet access.  Tongue
the_thing

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:28:27 AM

As far as I know, only few people have gotten access to wallet. I'm not sure about card shipping. It would be cool if I could get wallet access.  Tongue

I too what access to there wallet but I guess they are probably giving wallet access to the big fat token holders first.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:41:18 PM

I too what access to there wallet but I guess they are probably giving wallet access to the big fat token holders first.

Had seen a few screenshots of the wallet from different users on the telegram.So does that mean anyone from here has the access and if so could share their experience with the wallet?
lonesomestranger

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:24 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 02:08:48 PM by lonesomestranger

I didnt say that they are already shipping cards, you can understand from the context I meant they are working on it, they are about to! These things, shipping cards and delivering access codes, are their priority, but I didnt say I got the card or wallet access code-I said it clear, they are working on it!

prehisto

Activity: 882

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:14 PM

About the bounty.

Did any one person managed to receive tokens for Twitter?

Interestingly enough after submitting the special form in their website , it was mistaken as card request thus i did it again via their new special form. Lets see where it will get me.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: