Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:07 PM

it seems the month of december is still heavy for centra can up through ICO prices what else seems many investors are starting to sell their coin.hope there is a good point to CTR can go back to a more appropriate price

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:37:23 AM

I didnt say that they are already shipping cards, you can understand from the context I meant they are working on it, they are about to! These things, shipping cards and delivering access codes, are their priority, but I didnt say I got the card or wallet access code-I said it clear, they are working on it!

My bad I misunderstood sorry buddy.

About the bounty.

Did any one person managed to receive tokens for Twitter?

Interestingly enough after submitting the special form in their website , it was mistaken as card request thus i did it again via their new special form. Lets see where it will get me.

I participated in the twitter bounty as well and I too haven't received the tokens yet glad to know that i am not alone.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:35 AM

it seems the month of december is still heavy for centra can up through ICO prices what else seems many investors are starting to sell their coin.hope there is a good point to CTR can go back to a more appropriate price

Yeah not a very easy thing to exercise patient especially when there is no so much changes in price, just stagnant for quite some time now, just not easy to hold bags neither is good to sell at loss, so best thing is still wait for good news to increase price.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

About the bounty.

Interestingly enough after submitting the special form in their website , it was mistaken as card request thus i did it again via their new special form. Lets see where it will get me.

The bounty thread is closed and anyone wanting to raise any concern would be only through the form and this again would be delayed further.Better if we have the thread opened again for who else is left off.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:35:00 AM

About the bounty.

The bounty thread is closed and anyone wanting to raise any concern would be only through the form and this again would be delayed further.Better if we have the thread opened again for who else is left off.

Hey, do we have to fill that form again if we still didn't receive the tokens because it's been a couple of weeks since I filled the form?
CryptoSaver

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

Yeah not a very easy thing to exercise patient especially when there is no so much changes in price, just stagnant for quite some time now, just not easy to hold bags neither is good to sell at loss, so best thing is still wait for good news to increase price.

Looks pretty awesome to me. Too bad I am going to have to wait until Jan for my card since I was not part of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4kF6GB9APA&feature=youtu.be
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

About the bounty.

Hey, do we have to fill that form again if we still didn't receive the tokens because it's been a couple of weeks since I filled the form?

I do not know for sure but I believe that if you didnt receive email from them after first time you filled the form, you should resubmit the form.  Also the forms did change little.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

Looks pretty awesome to me. Too bad I am going to have to wait until Jan for my card since I was not part of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4kF6GB9APA&feature=youtu.be

Centra is totally different project than others from my point of view it will be worth for it to wait. I believe next year it will into much better position. I also waiting to receive my card but the team will handle this carefully.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:12:42 PM

Hello, i participated in the bounty of the company of your social networking project, Twitter and Facebook, but still have not received the award for the bounty company. Tell me when you pay the tokens for participating in the company's social networking bounty. Thank you.
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:16:22 AM

About the bounty.

I do not know for sure but I believe that if you didnt receive email from them after first time you filled the form, you should resubmit the form.  Also the forms did change little.

I received the email from them twice after filling out the form but they never sent out the rewards I guess because of network overload (not sure).
seekfreedom

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:22:36 PM

When Centra token holders can expect commissions from transaction fees (Ethers). How Centra is planning to go forward with the commissions program but at same time avoid being branded as a security. I guess Centra token will regain lost value only when the commission reward program kick starts.
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

If you bought in on this you are as dumb as Floyd Mayweather. But never as rich. LOL.

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

If you bought in on this you are as dumb as Floyd Mayweather. But never as rich. LOL.

Many people have bought in to see popular stars shilling these tokens.The same fate was with Stox where he was the promoter.SEC is warning people to stay away from marketing any kind of ICOs and this should be coming to an end now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:14:27 PM

is CTR the token of this project? i see it listed on okex.com today, which was once one of the three biggest exchange in China, and it maybe the reason it pump now
replayfever

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:53 AM

is CTR the token of this project? i see it listed on okex.com today, which was once one of the three biggest exchange in China, and it maybe the reason it pump now
Yeah it will be listed on okex with many along good coins too.

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC

16:00 o clock 12 December Beijing Time today for deposit, trading and withdraw.

I hope it will bring price up a little bit. Right when the news out yesterday it pumped briefly.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC

I hope it will bring price up a little bit. Right when the news out yesterday it pumped briefly.
We can already expect that to happen, slowly the volume in Binance is increasing and once it will start trading in OKEx we can definitely see a real pump, this is just a hype but this is necessary to bring the price up. What I am hoping really are the pump with a big reason like the product release and I know I can wait because it will happen soon.

Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

it's really good news for Centra  project ,okex is growing day by day ,i think the price sure be pump ,happy trading .
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:21 AM

WHEN WE WILL RECEIVE OUR FUCKING REWARDS? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's a big question mark, for now, they simply give new excuses and delaying the payments.Last Friday they did not pay anyone and this proves they are scamming bounty participants.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:48 PM

WHEN WE WILL RECEIVE OUR FUCKING REWARDS? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's a big question mark, for now, they simply give new excuses and delaying the payments.Last Friday they did not pay anyone and this proves they are scamming bounty participants.

did not all participants have been paid mate? at what bounty you are member of? as far as i know i think signature campaign has been paid so i assume your not a signature participant.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

Is it still not all the participants received rewards? It is very sad and it is bad characterizes the Centra team. Meanwhile Centra wallet is now released...
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: