Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:01:38 AM

Hello  participated in the signature of the company's Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.

Same here sent the form with an ether address to them also received confirmation about two times that they will send the tokens soon but still nothing.
I also fill out the payment form from twitter campaign and I have not got anything from centra tech. and do not know until when there is a payment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:29:57 AM

And this is how centra work, like a scam
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:48:27 AM

Centra when are we going to see little rise in prise, this is really difficult at this point, constantly circling around $0.3 - $0.4 for some time now, other tokens given %20 - 50% rise without any serious news to show, Damn! ctr needs to wake up Angry where are the speculation of prise of this project during ico? looking really too quite now, we need action dev team Undecided
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

Hello  participated in the signature of the company's Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.

Same here sent the form with an ether address to them also received confirmation about two times that they will send the tokens soon but still nothing.
I also fill out the payment form from twitter campaign and I have not got anything from centra tech. and do not know until when there is a payment

It looks like they are holding on to the bounty rewards to prevent the bounty dump on the market because the price is still very low.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:35:02 AM

Centra when are we going to see little rise in prise, this is really difficult at this point, constantly circling around $0.3 - $0.4 for some time now, other tokens given %20 - 50% rise without any serious news to show, Damn! ctr needs to wake up Angry where are the speculation of prise of this project during ico? looking really too quite now, we need action dev team Undecided

Yes, The team needs to wake up and it's really not a good feeling seeing this price fall day by day for an early investor(ICO) like me. Brought big boys like mayweather for generating some hype but fell flat after that. Please guys  atleast now do something about it.

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

Centra Tech — Public Statement

Centra Tech Public Statement response on a recent matter. Follow us on twitter @centra_card for more information:

Centra Tech has learned that an alleged purchaser of Centra Tokens has filed a lawsuit against Centra Tech. This lawsuit, which for the most part, appears to repeat unfounded claims regarding Centra Tech, alleges that Centra Tech’s initial coin offering of Centra Tokens was an unregistered sale of securities. The plaintiff’s complaint attempts to mimic claims and allegations the Securities and Exchange Commission has lodged against other cryptocurrency offerors. Centra Tech disputes the allegations in the complaint.

Centra Tech is developing innovative products which use blockchain technology to disrupt traditional and outdated payment models. Centra Tech has already developed the Centra Wallet & Centra Prepaid Card to store and spend digital currencies, and is working on three soon to be released products and services, including, a marketplace to buy goods with digital currencies, a cryptocurrency exchange platform to buy, sell and trade digital currencies, and an open-source hyper speed DPoS Blockchain.

We strongly urge that if any party has any complaints or issues with Centra Tech to please email us directly to: support@centra.tech or to use our Support Center to file a complaint and we will address your issues directly.

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-8f6322530890
Jibit

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

it is normal. whale had did many fud against centra. they dump their bonus and bounty that make price fall down from 1.2 -> 0.4$. now price go up more than 40%. congrat who sold before
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

it is normal. whale had did many fud against centra. they dump their bonus and bounty that make price fall down from 1.2 -> 0.4$. now price go up more than 40%. congrat who sold before

Yeah congrat to those that sold at $1.2+, don't know why i didn't sell then thinking was supporting this project by hodling long term, still believe things will turn around, just easy to see your investment stuck Undecided where is mayweather, now is time to create FOMO Grin to spike price.
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

Yeah congrat to those that sold at $1.2+, don't know why i didn't sell then thinking was supporting this project by hodling long term, still believe things will turn around, just easy to see your investment stuck Undecided where is mayweather, now is time to create FOMO Grin to spike price.

Don't worry you will get a chance to sell this coin for over 2$, only one news regarding card shipment is enough to spike the price.
I believe you won't see CTR under 2$ in 2018. CTR will be trading in range of $4 to $8.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:34:18 PM

Tell  how much  can wait for your reward for bounty company in social networks Twitter and Facebook? ICO ended about 2 months ago but still has not received the award for bounty. I filled in and sent out the form to receive the award, but so far the award has not been paid. I ask you to pay the reward.
filsid

Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

Statistical Fact: CTR has done over $20M USD volume within 24 hours! CTR allows users to utilize our product line such as order a Centra Card, use the #Centra Wallet & More! Happy Saturday everyone!
https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/942193856837242881

vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:33 AM

Tell  how much  can wait for your reward for bounty company in social networks Twitter and Facebook? ICO ended about 2 months ago but still has not received the award for bounty. I filled in and sent out the form to receive the award, but so far the award has not been paid. I ask you to pay the reward.

Read this (https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-8f6322530890) that is probably the reason why they haven't sent the bounty rewards to the participants.

Wow you would think the value would drop after that but it's going up!  lol  Was there any recent good news?  It's currently at $.81 cents.
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:53:48 AM

Tell  how much  can wait for your reward for bounty company in social networks Twitter and Facebook? ICO ended about 2 months ago but still has not received the award for bounty. I filled in and sent out the form to receive the award, but so far the award has not been paid. I ask you to pay the reward.

Read this (https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-8f6322530890) that is probably the reason why they haven't sent the bounty rewards to the participants.

Wow you would think the value would drop after that but it's going up!  lol  Was there any recent good news?  It's currently at $.81 cents.

This is just weird, the price increased with bad news such as lawsuit.
is it good time to sell now ?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:34:41 AM

@CentraTech Robert, you have still not answered to this post.

When the user swipes their card, our application checks the "active" asset selected and if the user balance in that asset, for example bitcoin, is greater or equal to the transaction, the card instantly will be credited the amount from our Mastercard Settlement Account held with the issuing bank to pay the transaction (Real-Time Loading + External Authorization Method), and then deducted from our "active" selected asset.

This would require that the payment process interact with your application somehow, I genuinely do not see where this is taking place in the transaction flow. I'm going to have to assume that the issuing bank is offering a service whereby its systems provides for that prior to the authorisation message.

In any event, my concern is regarding the exchange rate being fixed prior to the transaction by way of the user 'selecting' it in the app, as opposed to a real-time rate, and is both confirmed by you,

Quote from: cryptodevil
The whole point of this service was that users would be able to store the cryptocurrency safely and for the transaction to deduct the equivalent amount only as and when card expenditure is triggered, but this 'selection' process you describe can only be for the purpose of setting a fixed cash value, which means there is no benefit over existing cryptocurrency card services.

- That is correct, and that is how the system works.

...and then contradicted

When you, as the user, makes a swipe/online transaction, at that instant moment we are giving you a market exchange rate to fiat conversion that allows the charge to be approved. We also have a formula to configure slippage as we use numerous exchanges connected to CCE via APIs to always perform the safest/closest transaction exchange.

So which is it? Does the 'selection' process fix the rate to be whatever Centra is offering until the cryptocurrency is 'deselected' by the user, or does it provide for a real-time exchange rate at the time of the transaction?

Because the answer to the question I have highlighted at the end concerns the entire premise of your product and the claims made during its ICO.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:45:27 PM

Price began to move finally upwards this is the thing which makes the investors happy especially at this time of the year. Centra is undervalued seeing the total supply but good to see marketing of the products has been kicked off. Looking for success in new year for this project.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

Nice to see Centra getting the attention it deserves. I am seeing a bull flag in the charts so we can expect going up above $1. Call me optimistic Wink

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
dashingriddler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

@CentraTech Robert, you have still not answered to this post.

When the user swipes their card, our application checks the "active" asset selected and if the user balance in that asset, for example bitcoin, is greater or equal to the transaction, the card instantly will be credited the amount from our Mastercard Settlement Account held with the issuing bank to pay the transaction (Real-Time Loading + External Authorization Method), and then deducted from our "active" selected asset.

This would require that the payment process interact with your application somehow, I genuinely do not see where this is taking place in the transaction flow. I'm going to have to assume that the issuing bank is offering a service whereby its systems provides for that prior to the authorisation message.

In any event, my concern is regarding the exchange rate being fixed prior to the transaction by way of the user 'selecting' it in the app, as opposed to a real-time rate, and is both confirmed by you,

Quote from: cryptodevil
The whole point of this service was that users would be able to store the cryptocurrency safely and for the transaction to deduct the equivalent amount only as and when card expenditure is triggered, but this 'selection' process you describe can only be for the purpose of setting a fixed cash value, which means there is no benefit over existing cryptocurrency card services.

- That is correct, and that is how the system works.

...and then contradicted

When you, as the user, makes a swipe/online transaction, at that instant moment we are giving you a market exchange rate to fiat conversion that allows the charge to be approved. We also have a formula to configure slippage as we use numerous exchanges connected to CCE via APIs to always perform the safest/closest transaction exchange.

So which is it? Does the 'selection' process fix the rate to be whatever Centra is offering until the cryptocurrency is 'deselected' by the user, or does it provide for a real-time exchange rate at the time of the transaction?

Because the answer to the question I have highlighted at the end concerns the entire premise of your product and the claims made during its ICO.

Instant Real Time, BitPay for example is a load feature, Centra is a instant feature, where it takes market rate at the moment of the swipe.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

Hello  participated in the Signature bounty spreadsheets 323 of the  Twitter bounty spreadsheets 1848  and Facebook bounty spreadsheets 960 companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.
My ETH adress 0x4461a0a848A2437EF336eB33F4444EeDE0Be6bE2
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

Hello  participated in the Signature bounty spreadsheets 323 of the  Twitter bounty spreadsheets 1848  and Facebook bounty spreadsheets 960 companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.
My ETH adress 0x4461a0a848A2437EF336eB33F4444EeDE0Be6bE2

No one has received the social media bounty rewards yet, so I guess you will have to wait for a while now to get the tokens.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

Price began to move finally upwards this is the thing which makes the investors happy especially at this time of the year. Centra is undervalued seeing the total supply but good to see marketing of the products has been kicked off. Looking for success in new year for this project.

I think for a while the token of the CTR will be traded about 1-2 dollars, it will be difficult for him to overcome this mark as weak hands will speculate on this!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: