Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:28:44 PM

Anyone else think it's sus that their twitter has 2,000 followers and every tweet gets 500 retweets yet only like 2-3 comments??

I believe this is because the bounties https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115893.

good project but ı see dead lınes are too long. you should speed up. ın one way ıts good but at the other hand ıts not good. people can lose ınterest. there ıs ots of people ın sıgnature campaıng but ı see ann topıc has just 2-3 page. not good.

It's all happening in a month from now (pre-sale, ICO...). They need to get big, strong community which will support them. And with ICO happening to fast this wouldn't be possible.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
henrycotton

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

Im not sure how to understand that this tech is different than, say for example, Zcash, which I think sounds similar to me. Can you explain its advantages over ZCash and others?  why is it so much better from tech point of view? I have a background in computer eng and want to understand more. I hope you don't mind the question. This stuff is a bit complicated!
thanks  Grin
chrisfor

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:11:27 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 01:43:27 PM by chrisfor

I can only remind all the mooners that they state very clearly in their https://stashpay.io/faq.html, that:

Q: "What are the features, attributes or uses of the STASHPAY Token? Can the STASHPAY Tokens be used on a blockchain adopting the STASHPAY.IO Software?"
A: "Stash Labs Pty Ltd is building the STASHPAY.IO Software but it will not configure and/or launch any public blockchain platform adopting the open source STASHPAY.IO Software (the “STASHPAY.IO Platform”). Any launch of a STASHPAY.IO Platform will occur by members of the community.
The STASHPAY Tokens (Ethereum based) do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the STASHPAY.IO Platform."

Probably they copied that from the EOS FAQs.  Wink

There is also this steeemit article https://steemit.com/stash/@cryptobits3/ico-stash-the-cryptocurrency-generation-the-desentralisasi-platform-ethereum-blockchain which states that:
"...Owners of Stash Tokens will be able to use them to purchase Stash Cryptocurrency on a 1 for 1 basis on the Stash blockchain, once the zero-knowledge security layer has been integrated...".
I could not find that sentence anywhere, not on their website not in the whitepaper, not on bitcointalk. I assume they have changed that, what a pity!

Apart from that (and the fact that stash sounds like dash) it all "sounds" very good.
Anyhow, I am off with terracoin, which will introduce masternodes by the end of september 2017 and not the end of the year or sometime in 2018.

In contrast to other self governance masternode coins, terracoin can fund projects of any kind from the 10%. Like plant some trees, send food to people that starve ... I like that a lot. Also terracoin was not influenced at all by the latest bloodshed theater played by JP Morgan and the chinese to get some cheaper bitcoin.

y4y4n8

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

this looks like one of good project..i hopely that this project come to success..
but when i try to read the whitepaper.,i didn't see the roadmap details of this project over there.
cure4hedgehog

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

Hello! What are the requirements to the computer with iNode? (except for 10000 stashes in the wallet) How can I setup it?
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:07:39 PM

Stash: Next Generation Cryptocurrency For Everyday Transactions In The Real World

StashPay.io, a startup that aims to enable secure, private and instantaneous transactions, announces the launch of the Pre-Sale of its next generation open source cryptocurrency – Stash. The pre-sale starts on September 24, at 23:00 UTC.

Stash brings together many of the most cutting-edge cryptocurrency features and is ready to solve problems that are typical of other altcoins, like slow transaction speeds, high transaction costs, poor scalability, a fair launch, strong privacy, practical governance framework, a continuous funding structure and correct user incentives.

The ultimate end goal of Stash is simple – to use advanced innovative blockchain technology to create and continue to evolve a digital currency which, for the end user, is really simple and easy to transact with.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/stash-next-generation-cryptocurrency/

patap0n

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:13:19 AM

this looks like one of good project..i hopely that this project come to success..
but when i try to read the whitepaper.,i didn't see the roadmap details of this project over there.

Hi, mate !

Here it is :

ROADMAP

ZSL INTEGRATION & STASH WALLET Q2, 2018

Stash will use the proceeds from the crowd sale to help integrate ZSL, a zeroknowledge
security layer designed to anonymously and securely settle
transactions on the blockchain while at the same time keeping the origin,
destination and payment amounts private. Stash will also develop a GUI wallet
for storing Stash cryptocurrency.

STASH CRYPTOCURRENCY LAUNCH Q2 2018

Once ZSL has been integrated, Stash Token (STT) owners will be able to use
their Tokens to purchase, on a 1 for 1 basis, Stash Cryptocurrency which will be
opened to mining. Stash cryptocurrency owners will be able to set up
Incentivizednodes and in return for providing resources to the network will get
paid Stash Cryptocurrency from part of the block reward.

STASH GOVERNANCE AND FUNDING SYSTEM Q3 2018

Stash will be opened to the community for funding and governance proposals
which will allow Stash to start implementing any new features that are voted for
by the Incentivizednodes. The Stash Governance and Funding System will help
the Stash Open Decentralized Autonomous Network (ODAN) to function
efficiently and evolve organically while utilizing the collective intelligence of the
Stash community.

STASH MOBILE APP Q3, 2018

Stash will develop a mobile app that will allow Stash users to store and
anonymously send and receive Stash cryptocurrency to anyone. The Stash
mobile app will allow you to easily use your phone for everyday transactions. In
addition, you will be able to monitor your Stash cryptocurrency reward
payments from running Incentivizednodes.

PRIVATE MESSAGING Q4, 2018

Integrate a peer to peer private messaging system (StashChat) that allows all
Stash users to send shielded messages using zero knowledge cryptography.
StashChat will be a completely anonymous communication network with no
third-party intermediaries that will allow users to communicate privately both
individually and in groups.

DECENTRALIZED API Q1, 2019

Stash will launch a Decentralized API that will utilize random groups of
Incentivizednodes which will eliminate the need for software developers to
store, validate and download the entire Stash blockchain while still proving
them with the security and privacy of an Incentivizednode.

STASH DEBIT CARD Q2 2019

Create a STASH debit card that will allow Stash owners to securely pay with
their Stash in person, online or over the phone with any merchant that accepts
Fiat currencies. As a result, this will allow Stash owners to purchase virtually
any product or service they wish with their STASH and will increase the utility
of the Stash Cryptocurrency.

DIRECT STASH TO FIAT CURRENCY CONVERSION Q3 2019

Create a direct payment facility that allows users to directly exchange their
STASH for Fiat currency and vis versa. The STASH Conversation Gateway will be
integrated into the STASH wallet and mobile app. It will allow users to
seamlessly and directly transfer between USD, EUR, CNY, AUD and STASH
rather than having to go through exchanges or third-party providers.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Icos that promise to provide Debit Cards and Credit Cards that you can use to spend cryptomoneys are getting popular day by day. Stash also provide a debit card that we can spend stash tokens. And fees are very reasonable. I like this project.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:43:40 PM

Icos that promise to provide Debit Cards and Credit Cards that you can use to spend cryptomoneys are getting popular day by day. Stash also provide a debit card that we can spend stash tokens. And fees are very reasonable. I like this project.

ı thınk same thıngs lıke you but. just 1 thıng the project seems very long term.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

I worry about unsold tokens. According to the terms of sale, all unsold tokens will not be burned. This is going to worry 90% of investors. Most of them won't invest under these terms. I liked this project, but I cannot agree to that.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

Why do you worry? even pre-ico is not started yet. I mean we dont know how many tokens they will be able to sell. But i know projects with debit cards are very popular nowadays so i believe they will success in crowdsale stage. It is very early to worry   Smiley
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

Im not sure how to understand that this tech is different than, say for example, Zcash, which I think sounds similar to me. Can you explain its advantages over ZCash and others?  why is it so much better from tech point of view? I have a background in computer eng and want to understand more. I hope you don't mind the question. This stuff is a bit complicated!
thanks  Grin

Hi henrycotton,

Yes Zcash also uses zk-SNARKs a form of zero knowledge cryptography. However Zcash has a centralized governance structure where as STASH will have a decentralized decision making framework which will allow the community to have a say in terms of how STASH should evolve. Additionally STASHPAY.IO will provide a feature that allows owners to run inodes where they can generate additional tokens. Any tokens that are tied up as collateral can reduce the circulating supply as well as volatility.  So the main difference is that STASH is bringing together a number or proven block-chain features into one digital currency. Please see our whitepaper for further details. Thanks.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:12:01 AM

Hello! What are the requirements to the computer with iNode? (except for 10000 stashes in the wallet) How can I setup it?

Hi cure4hedgehog,

There are no other requirements other then the collateral requirements you mentioned. We will provide further details regarding the inodes and other STASHPAY.IO features post the Token sale so don't forget to sign up to our email list on our website. https://stashpay.io/

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:22:45 AM

good project but ı see dead lınes are too long. you should speed up. ın one way ıts good but at the other hand ıts not good. people can lose ınterest. there ıs ots of people ın sıgnature campaıng but ı see ann topıc has just 2-3 page. not good.

Hi AztecGoldHero,

We have tried to listen to community feedback both here, other forums and on our slack and as a result have reduced the time of the sale.

The starting date is still the same but the sale will now finish sooner.

STASHPAY Token Pre-Sale Period   24/09/17 23:00 UTC to 22/10/17 04:00 am UTC
STASHPAY Token Sale Period   22/10/17 04:00 am UTC to 19/11/17 04:00 am UTC

Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

Hi!

Do you have plan to put StashCoin on exchange as bittrex?
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:02:26 AM

Hi!

Do you have plan to put StashCoin on exchange as bittrex?

Hi Cop999,

We plan to list the Token on exchanges, there are a number of options were looking at and will provide more details once finalized.

Portfolir Dev

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:24:02 AM

really exciting! i will be watching this very closely!
tvorec28

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

Дoбpый дeнь!
Mнe интepeceн вaш пpoeкт, нo ecть pяд вoпpocoв:
1. Пoчeмy в дopoжнoй кapтe тaкиe дoлгиe cpoки? Paзpaбoткa кoшeлькa зaплaниpoвaнa aж нa 2-й квapтaл 2018 гoдa!! Чeм вы бyдeтe зaнимaтьcя цeлыe пoл-гoдa, пpeждe чeм выпycтитe кoшeлeк?
2. Пoчeмy инфopмaция вaшeй кoмaнды нe coдepжит ccылoк нa linkedin, facebook и дpyгиe coц. ceти? Гдe я мoгy пpoвepить инфopмaцию o вac и yбeдитьcя в тoм, чтo вы этo имeннo тe, зa кoгo ceбя выдaeтe?
3. Кoгдa и нa кaкиe биpжи вы плaниpyeтe вывoдить мoнeты?
4. Пoчeмy o вac и вaшeм пpoeктe oчeнь мaлo инфopмaции в CMИ?

Зapaнee блaгoдapнa зa oтвeты!

P.S. Cкиньтe, пoжaлyйcтa, ccылки cвoeй кoмaнды нa facebook и twitter
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

I worry about unsold tokens. According to the terms of sale, all unsold tokens will not be burned. This is going to worry 90% of investors. Most of them won't invest under these terms. I liked this project, but I cannot agree to that.

I've checked this and all I could find was this: ''Tokens to Stash Labs Pty Ltd   If any Tokens are not sold they will be sent to the Stash Vault (and locked-up until 27/09/2018)'' (https://stashpay.io/index.html) Does this means that Stash team will get them?

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:51:49 AM

What is the limit for pre-sale? When will you come out with your own blockchain?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: