Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

you need to be more actıe at socıal medıa ı thınk. ı joıned campaın when ı see the project but ı cant see actıvıtıes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:55:05 AM

How much was totally raised so far ? can not find this information on your website. Thanks
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:16:48 AM

Hi everybody,
There is one thing I don't understand, what does "non-tranferable" mean? Can't we withdraw or trade the token?
Thanks for your answer.

STASHPAY Tokens may be transferred on a peer-to-peer basis or on platforms operated by 3rd parties. STASHPAY Tokens will become fixed (non-transferable) on the Ethereum blockchain within 48 hours after 27-09-2018 23:00 UTC.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

Why do you remove people from the database? My registration and many others were simply deleted, and I untwisted your project http://sociali.io/ref/P8953253

We have not removed you or anyone else from any database.

Rather then spreading false rumors and calling the project a scam you should contact us here by PM or through the website so we can look into any issue you may be having.

In this case, where can I see the information about the people involved in my link? About 15-30 people came to the project on my link??
http://c2n.me/3OaxOHX

We keep referral information internally only.

If at the end of the sale any individuals that you have referred have participated in the token sale you will be eligible to receive 5% of their purchase in STASHPAY Tokens.

rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Why do you remove people from the database? My registration and many others were simply deleted, and I untwisted your project http://sociali.io/ref/P8953253

Rather then spreading false rumors and calling the project a scam you should contact us here by PM or through the website so we can look into any issue you may be having.

In this case, where can I see the information about the people involved in my link? About 15-30 people came to the project on my link??

If at the end of the sale any individuals that you have referred have participated in the token sale you will be eligible to receive 5% of their purchase in STASHPAY Tokens.

Before that, you gave tokens for registration on the referral link, do not leave the answer.

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:24:39 AM

Before that, you gave tokens for registration on the referral link, do not leave the answer.

No that's incorrect. Only points are given to individuals that sign up, not tokens. The more points an individual gets for referring others the higher their chance of winning some STASHPAY tokens.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

Gents, We need information about how pre-ico going and how much you collected. When are you planning to announce the progress of pre-ico?
So many investors have been asking this question to decide investing or not.
yp1982

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

How can we use the token once it is non-transferable?
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

It's a confusing statement, and I'm not authoritative on this. However, I here's what I'm pretty sure it means...
* The tokens are in the Ethereum block chain. Those are tradeable.. I can give you some, you can give me some.
* The tokens aren't transferrable yet to the as-yet unreleased Stash coin currency or any other currency (no exchanges or anything yet). Their whitepaper describes a separate blockchain to be released in the future. At that point, there will be a swap of Stash tokens -> Stash coins.

My conjecture on it all, but would be nice to have confirmation.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
yp1982

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

It's a confusing statement, and I'm not authoritative on this. However, I here's what I'm pretty sure it means...
* The tokens are in the Ethereum block chain. Those are tradeable.. I can give you some, you can give me some.
* The tokens aren't transferrable yet to the as-yet unreleased Stash coin currency or any other currency (no exchanges or anything yet). Their whitepaper describes a separate blockchain to be released in the future. At that point, there will be a swap of Stash tokens -> Stash coins.

Thanks for your answer.
From what I read the ERC 20 tokens are transferable only for 48 hours and have no purpose other than fundraising.
But I couldn't find any mention of an eventual swap. That's my concern and that is what I would like the team to answer.
The informations we have aren't very clear.
How could we invest on worthless tokens if there is no swap?
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:49:05 PM

is thıs project born dead or stıll ongoıng. ı cant logın slack channel. they dıdnt accept me from day 1 ı d k why Smiley
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:04:42 AM

No that's incorrect. Only points are given to individuals that sign up, not tokens. The more points an individual gets for referring others the higher their chance of winning some STASHPAY tokens.

How can i check my points? Where?

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
S_P//

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:08:19 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 06:30:39 AM by S_P//

is thıs project born dead or stıll ongoıng. ı cant logın slack channel. they dıdnt accept me from day 1 ı d k why Smiley

For security reasons communication through slack has ceased until the token sale is over.

Once the sale is finished slack communication will be reopened and it will be possible to join again.
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:35:02 AM

Thanks for your answer.
From what I read the ERC 20 tokens are transferable only for 48 hours and have no purpose other than fundraising.
But I couldn't find any mention of an eventual swap. That's my concern and that is what I would like the team to answer.

STASHPAY Tokens will become fixed (non-transferable) on the Ethereum blockchain within 48 hours after 27-09-2018, 23:00 UTC. Prior to this date STASHPAY Token owners will be able to map a public key to their account.  After 27-09-2018, 23:00 UTC,  any person who wishes to launch a STASHPAY Platform adopting the STASHPAY.IO Software will be able to generate a JSON file mapping STASHPAY public keys to the fixed balances of the STASHPAY Tokens from the state of the Ethereum blockchain.

alzander

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

STASHPAY Tokens will become fixed (non-transferable) on the Ethereum blockchain within 48 hours after 27-09-2018, 23:00 UTC. Prior to this date STASHPAY Token owners will be able to map a public key to their account.  After 27-09-2018, 23:00 UTC,  any person who wishes to launch a STASHPAY Platform adopting the STASHPAY.IO Software will be able to generate a JSON file mapping STASHPAY public keys to the fixed balances of the STASHPAY Tokens from the state of the Ethereum blockchain.

Let me see if I understand this...

So the proceeds of this sale go to the Stash team. The Stash team has launched a whitepaper and is designing how a possible Stash blockchain would work.

However, the Stash team is not and will not actually launch the network. You're relying on 'the community' to actual create what you've designed and then, the community is expected to actually import and honor any tokens that the Stash team has sold?

Is that correct?

Why wouldn't the community, or anyone else, create Stash and do a separate ICO or fair launch or something else?

What is the Stash team doing after the ICO is over?

alzander

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:17:10 PM

... and to confirm your date is correct above, trading will be possible until Sept 17, 2018. After that, there has to be a Stash blockchain available or those tokens will simple be fixed to a user's account and never move again?

yp1982

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

Thanks for your answer.

So you're explaining in legal terms that you are going to take our money, keep it and do nothing with it?
OK... That's smart!
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

Thanks for your answer.

So you're explaining in legal terms that you are going to take our money, keep it and do nothing with it?
OK... That's smart!

I have been participated in the STASH pre-sales stage, as mentioned above I will unable to receive my STASH token till 27-09-2018, 23:00 UTC. this is incredibly absurd idea that we invest our money in the air. We need a full explanation of this declaration

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

Thanks for your answer.

OK... That's smart!

I have been participated in the STASH pre-sales stage, as mentioned above I will unable to receive my STASH token till 27-09-2018, 23:00 UTC. this is incredibly absurd idea that we invest our money in the air. We need a full explanation of this declaration

Hows presale goes ? And please explain for this guy. I also dont understand what is the fixed mean. And how the roadmap ? When the will get the token or coin in main net ?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yp1982

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

On Stash ICO :

https://np.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6j4ezt/beware_of_scams_ico_investing_rules/dncfmbo/

Better read this before investing...

It would be nice if the team explains what is the value for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: