Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

Don't worry. Your faith in the project will be amply rewarded. Stash is built for the community and our community comes first in everything we do!
Keep the faith! Good news are inbound

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Since this thing is marketed as the next big thing because of the affordable price of masternodes I looked into it. From where I stand I wouldn't even risk a dime and usually I don't mind giving a couple hundred into a small project here and there. But this thing has scam written all over it. If I'm wrong I'm open to be educated here by the devs. So let's start:

1. No Github activity. no-no
2. No real exchange listings. Not much of a surprise since the ICO didn't raise that much and exchange listings are expensive nowadays.
3. 2 devs on the team and several bankers. So at the moment over half of the team can't really contribute with regard to R&D. The videos on the Facebook page of one of those guys are just ridicolous. Which Asset Manager who wants to be taken seriously makes a promotional video with his phone on a balcony? You wonder why nobody underwrote the ICO?
3. Website registered to a PO box in Panama. Are you for real? lol
see yourself

https://www.whois.com/whois/stashpay.io

My guess is the devs will dump what they can at the first pump since the ICO didn't really pan out. These are just my 2c though. I don't have to be right but lots of red flags here.

One more thing. I know a lot of people are saying they are working on a product. But to be honest there are other projects out there where people worked for years and are still working before even considering issuing tokens.  Here no work was done at all except for a little bit marketing on the website. You can get this stuff done on upwork for a couple of hundred bucks. I mean I can also market an ICO an hire people afterwards to do the heavy lifting. Anyone can do this.

We believe the StashPay project has a promising future and will do everything in our power to develop the best product we can. We want to make sure the community is fully informed with the facts. Hence in regards to the points made above our responses are as follows:

1.   Yes it is true that right now the StashPay Github only has the STP contract code. However the team also uses a private depositary which will progressively be made public once parts of the code our tested and ready to be released. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the StashPay Github, we will provide an update to the community once we start to make code public so everyone can review.

2.   The STP tokens is currently listed on Ether Delta and Idex to which you can find the links below.

https://etherdelta.com/#0xecd570bbf74761b960fa04cc10fe2c4e86ffda36-ETH

https://idex.market/eth/stp

Yes these are smaller exchanges but as mentioned exchanges these days can charge very high fees to list. The team's core focus at this stage is development not day to day    fluctuations in the token price. Ultimately the product development will dictate the value of    the project and will open up the door for the token to be traded on larger exchanges once StashPay.io is launched.

3.   We view  having finance professionals on the team as an advantage for the project. For a Cryptocurrency to be successful it is important to understand the economics  and incentives of the project in addition to having a good development team. Over time we plan to attract additional developers to the project and partner with external development companies to leverage our in house team.

4.   The link provided to the website registration and address is for Whois Guard. It was provided automatically by our hosting provider when the StashPay website was set up. Anyone today can register a website anywhere in the world we don't see how this is an issue.

In terms of the team dumping their tokens on first "pump" this is simply not true. As those that have knowledge of the project would know that all team and advisor tokens are frozen and cannot be traded on the Ethereum blockchain.  Everyone can read the STP smart contract to check this.

In order for the team tokens to have any worth the StashPay team must deliver a project of value. Clearly this aligns the team's interests with all StashPay (STP) owners.
Lastly we understand and expect that some people will call StashPay a scam as we have seen Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and may other great projects get called a scam also. It's unfortunate that some people have been and will be misled by such false claims.

Ultimately the value of the StashPay project will be based on the quality of final blockchain developed. The StashPay team is committed and will continue to work hard to deliver the best project we can. We believe StashPay will have many attractive features such incentivised nodes, high transaction capacity, instant transactions and low transaction fees that once fully implemented will appeal to the crypto community.

Regards

StashPay Team

EtherDelta and IDEX is good. But is it planned in the future to exit centralized exchanges and are negotiations held?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Think the team are definitely planning on getting the coin listed on major exchange probably after the swap so it wouldn't interfere with market activity
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

Thought as much too. This newbie alts are really getting good at FUDding the coins they missed out on
Is just simple you miss out then he goes to exchange and buy i dont know why he just come here to rumble...is just not neccesary

Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

the end of this STP in etherdelta still no improvement i see too many people who want to sell but unbalanced with the buyer i think the problem many people have not known this token but Dev is planning something for the progress of this project next, but the process will take a long time .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

the end of this STP in etherdelta still no improvement i see too many people who want to sell but unbalanced with the buyer i think the problem many people have not known this token but Dev is planning something for the progress of this project next, but the process will take a long time .

The problem with decentralized exchanges is the smaller liquidity compared to centralized ones. All whales and large buyers do not use decentralized exchanges.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Yes. The Dev team are actively working in the background to make STP a unique crypto

Brattavito

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

The problem with decentralized exchanges is the smaller liquidity compared to centralized ones. All whales and large buyers do not use decentralized exchanges.
exactly, all must be balanced the team must think about the exchange problems to be more famous in the eyes of the traders especially if coupled with the inode system that I think is extraordinary if run side by side.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

when there wıll be swap and how ?
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

when there wıll be swap and how ?
We will be timing the swap to coincide with blockchain release

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

Yes. The Dev team are actively working in the background to make STP a unique crypto
Thanks for the feedbacks and updates. Looks like the Dev team really care for their community after all
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Stash is here for the community

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

Considering the current market correction, STP is doing well for itself
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

#agree: Stash Team working in silent mode, Stash team gonna successfull very soon.
STP price going good, i just want to see STP ON coinmarketcap and few huge exchanges.
Voknap

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

I'm looking forward to the good news from the team. I take care of my money as an investor, and the team shows me that she cares about me. It's good to see. Regardless of all the problems with the stock exchanges, and synchronization of the individual block of the chain, the team will withdraw the coin to the exchange. I would like to see Binance, Kucoin
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

#agree: Stash Team working in silent mode, Stash team gonna successfull very soon.
STP price going good, i just want to see STP ON coinmarketcap and few huge exchanges.
Same here I'm looking forward to the team's future announcement
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

Looking forward to making the announcement myself too  Grin

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

The problem is people get into panic mode easily and most people hang around social media and if dev are not updating that medium there is usually a basic bad assumption from the public and those thing spread very fast

elzyo8

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

And approximately what size of the market could this project cover?
Brattavito

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

The problem is people get into panic mode easily and most people hang around social media and if dev are not updating that medium there is usually a basic bad assumption from the public and those thing spread very fast
Dev does not show up to the activation I see on twitter and btt there is no definite information, maybe they are too busy preparing the system for the future but it should calm the participants with news fast so as not to cause a slope .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: