Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Buy support is showing up on EtherDelta, lets see if Stash gets some attention in this altcoin bullmarket.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

Tell me when it is planned to move StashPay to its own blockchain and is there any news on its own debit card?
Debit card is set for Q2 next year, and while blockchain is Q3 this year

Thanks for the clear answer. A plausible roadmap for terms. Without unnecessary haste. I hope in the thread will be published an announcement and instructions for the transition to a new block. In the light of the war, Visa with crypto-currency cards would certainly like to get debit cards faster.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Buy support is showing up on EtherDelta, lets see if Stash gets some attention in this altcoin bullmarket.
Privacy cryptos are starting to gain the public attention they deserve. Support can only go up
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

stashpay need new bounty for more publicity. i would love to join the bounties. to shame to see this token with such great ideas dying before it  started. does devs think two lame exchanges like idex and etherdelta already enough? come on devs. you should more better then this.

Bounty already over, but you can wait for STASH to be added to exchanges n buy them from those exchanges. I think the devs are working hard behind the scene to get this up and running.
yeah im hope so. i already keep some stash for HODL it. let see if their team really do their work or not. as im see the whole project are really awesome but lack on publicity. not many investor are dare to gamble their money to support this project until their announce working product.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

stashpay need new bounty for more publicity. i would love to join the bounties. to shame to see this token with such great ideas dying before it  started. does devs think two lame exchanges like idex and etherdelta already enough? come on devs. you should more better then this.

Bounty already over, but you can wait for STASH to be added to exchanges n buy them from those exchanges. I think the devs are working hard behind the scene to get this up and running.
yeah im hope so. i already keep some stash for HODL it. let see if their team really do their work or not. as im see the whole project are really awesome but lack on publicity. not many investor are dare to gamble their money to support this project until their announce working product.

I understand that the team holds 97% of the tokens and is not going to burn them !? I do not think that this is a wise decision. This huge amount of tokens scares.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I understand that the team holds 97% of the tokens and is not going to burn them !? I do not think that this is a wise decision. This huge amount of tokens scares.
if this continues it will be very difficult to raise prices in the market and expect dev to think about all this and not to harm the investor
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

if this continues it will be very difficult to raise prices in the market and expect dev to think about all this and not to harm the investor
they should burn the rest of the token..this will make loyal investor happy. the price should be fast raise if this will be done.
cava (OP)

Activity: 346

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

they should burn the rest of the token..this will make loyal investor happy. the price should be fast raise if this will be done.

Unsold tokens, except for the development pool, will be frozen and hence will have no effect of circulating supply. A further update will be provided shortly.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Tell me when it is planned to move StashPay to its own blockchain and is there any news on its own debit card?

Thanks for the clear answer. A plausible roadmap for terms. Without unnecessary haste. I hope in the thread will be published an announcement and instructions for the transition to a new block. In the light of the war, Visa with crypto-currency cards would certainly like to get debit cards faster.

StashPay will provide plenty of notice once we get closer to finalizing the STASHPAY.IO software at which point users will be able to map their public key to their Ethereum address.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

There's no denying the fact that Stash needs to generate more publicity. But I think they are pushing back on publicity until they have a product to back it up rather than  a token

We plan to make some announcements once we have completed some further development and testing which should help with the publicity factor. The core focus in the short to medium term of the team is development.

Thanks Cava for keeping the community updated, looking forward for great news from Stash development team.

We are speaking to a number of third party companies in regard to possible development partnerships and are excited about the possibility that some of these will come to fruition for the benefit of STASHPAY. We cannot guarantee that they will but if they do we will make sure to keep everyone posted.

Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

There's no denying the fact that Stash needs to generate more publicity. But I think they are pushing back on publicity until they have a product to back it up rather than  a token

We plan to make some announcements once we have completed some further development and testing which should help with the publicity factor. The core focus in the short to medium term of the team is development.

Thanks Cava for keeping the community updated, looking forward for great news from Stash development team.

We are speaking to a number of third party companies in regard to possible development partnerships and are excited about the possibility that some of these will come to fruition for the benefit of STASHPAY. We cannot guarantee that they will but if they do we will make sure to keep everyone posted.
Dev, can you input Stash token in coinmarketcap it seems like a good move to make it easier to monitor STP ? if you include many people who will be happy .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Dev, can you input Stash token in coinmarketcap it seems like a good move to make it easier to monitor STP ? if you include many people who will be happy .
+1 Agree with you, we want to see STP on CoinMarketCap. Indeed it will be a good move to success. Dev-  think about it.  Smiley
Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

+1 Agree with you, we want to see STP on CoinMarketCap. Indeed it will be a good move to success. Dev-  think about it.  Smiley
We need a daily trading volume of 10k $ before the dev send a request to Coinmarketcap.
Coinmarketcap do only add Coins with minimum 10k volume per day.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

StashPay will provide plenty of notice once we get closer to finalizing the STASHPAY.IO software at which point users will be able to map their public key to their Ethereum address.

Very important feedback from the team to the community. This brings confidence to the holders of coins and convinces to keep.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

We need a daily trading volume of 10k $ before the dev send a request to Coinmarketcap.
Coinmarketcap do only add Coins with minimum 10k volume per day.
So, how do we get 10k daily volume? Looks like we, the community, will have to come up with some ideas to pump out more action on ED or Idex
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

for now we all just can wait. waiting for big news to come. that will not upset the long wait of all. so im gonna try to buy cheap and look if other still wanna dump the the token. only that can make sure this token still be actived.
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

We have inquired to get listed on Coinmarketcap.com however as some have mentioned here they have certain exchange volume trading restrictions. Once the project has progressed further we will inquire again.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to provide you all with an update of the final numbers for the STASHPAY (STP) Token distribution.

All STP Tokens have now been distributed and the Stash Vault has been frozen.

If you cannot see your tokens in your address, make sure you save the following parameters in your wallet:

Token Contract Address: 0xecd570bBf74761b960Fa04Cc10fe2c4e86FfDA36

Token Symbol: STP

Decimals: 8

During StashPay token sale 7,144,523 STP Tokens were purchased for a total of 15.548 BTC and 651.79 ETH.

There was also 1,108,150 STP Tokens distributed for bounties and there are 300,000 STP Tokens that will be sent out for the StashPay Draw shortly.

This means there is a total of 8,552,673 STP Tokens in circulating supply. These are the only STP tokens that can be freely bought and sold.

The remaining unsold tokens of 352,555,477 have been placed in the Stash Vault. The Stash Vault has now been frozen and hence these tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain.

The frozen STP tokens in the Stash Vault are an important resource and the intention is to use them for the benefit of the StashPay project. This may include allocating tokens to partnerships, burning tokens to reduce supply or adding them back to the mining pool for the benefit of miners and Inodes. However, it is important to understand that these frozen STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain and are out of circulation until the StashPay.IO software is finalized.

Additionally, all team and advisor tokens are also frozen and cannot be transferred until the StashPay.IO software is finished.

Lastly there is 36,291,850 in STP tokens that are being held in the Development and Advisor pool. The team may use these tokens over the next 9 months as an additional resource to help with the project development as well as to attract new talented team members and quality advisors to the project.

So to summaries there is only 8,252,673 STP Tokens in circulation these are the only tokens that can be freely bought and sold. The Stash Vault and all team member and advisor tokens have been frozen until the StashPay.IO software is finalized. These STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum Blockchain.

The StashPay team has moved to research and development mode. We are exploring various exciting possible partnerships and are looking to add more talent to the team. We will keep you all posted on any developments as they happen.

Regards

StashPay Team

Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

We have inquired to get listed on Coinmarketcap.com however as some have mentioned here they have certain exchange volume trading restrictions. Once the project has progressed further we will inquire again.
so how about this solution whether you will enter Stp into a larger exchanger to increase the volume of the day ?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

so how about this solution whether you will enter Stp into a larger exchanger to increase the volume of the day ?

Some large exchanges are asking for very high amounts of funds to get listed. A better option for StashPay to use it's resources to release a quality working product which in turn should generate more interest in the project and get the larger exchanges interested in listing StashPay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: