Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

I cannot wait to stake my coins. Eagerly anticipating app launch
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:54 PM

Distribution has been finished now Stash Team working on Own Blockchain.
I Hope Stash team will be Add Token on good exchange. if they add token on binance then it will be better.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

I received my STP thank you Smiley

I was wondering what happened with the slack channel? I thought it was going to re-open after the sale. If it's not re-opening I would suggest to make a discord or telegram channel.

I think a communication channel for investors is needed so they know when this token hits an exchange to start creating volume and get listed in coinmarketcap. Sadly, I think anyways when this token gets listed, bounty hunters will just dump their tokens, which will still generate volume, but hopefully won't hurt the price as much. If this project is valued in bitcoin and ethereum, initial investor's investment should already grow along with bitcoin's and ethereum's growth. But considering the amount of tokens that where distributed in the bounty, that extra value our holdings generated will be payed to bounty hunters. I hope that doesn't happen.
ico_fond

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:58:56 PM

Got my coins.Crypocompare show the price $ 0.002180 for STP. Thats x10 below ICO price.
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

Hi Everyone,

We are excited to announce that the STASHPAY Token distribution is complete!

You should now have received your STASHPAY Tokens.

STASHPAY Token Details:

STASHPAY Token ID: STP

Decimals: 8

Contract Address: 0xecd570bBf74761b960Fa04Cc10fe2c4e86FfDA36

The STASHPAY team now plans to continue with development of STASHPAY.IO software and we will be providing you all with updates as we go. The initial focus will be on the developing the 2nd tier iNode structure which once complete will allow owners to setup Incentivizednodes. Additionally we will also be working on the STASHPAY Governance system in order to over time utilise the collective intelligence of STASHPAY community.

Also now that the token sale is over and the distribution is finalised we are reopening the stash-talk slack. If you are not a member already you will need to email us or message us through the stahpay.io website with your email address so we can send you an invite link.

We hope to see you all there.
Please have the contract verified on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/verifyContract

STASHPAY Contract has been verified on etherscan

https://etherscan.io/address/0xecd570bBf74761b960Fa04Cc10fe2c4e86FfDA36#code

After i read the code i summirize this :
1. 100 mill token truely froze untill software laynch its developer token. ( nice thing about stash is dev token froze )
2. And all remaining unsold token also froze until 9/2018 and will be used for further development ( i like this )
3. Only 57 mill token in circullation for now and no more or maybe only 47 millon.

I hope you could share your progress development on github so i can also learn the code.

I believe the most important thing at the moment is a quick development of Stashpay app with inodes rather than wasting time with exchanges at this moment.

Yes, definitely the core focus going forward will be on development.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

I was wondering what happened with the slack channel? I thought it was going to re-open after the sale. If it's not re-opening I would suggest to make a discord or telegram channel.

I think a communication channel for investors is needed so they know when this token hits an exchange to start creating volume and get listed in coinmarketcap. Sadly, I think anyways when this token gets listed, bounty hunters will just dump their tokens, which will still generate volume, but hopefully won't hurt the price as much. If this project is valued in bitcoin and ethereum, initial investor's investment should already grow along with bitcoin's and ethereum's growth. But considering the amount of tokens that where distributed in the bounty, that extra value our holdings generated will be payed to bounty hunters. I hope that doesn't happen.

The STASHPAY Slack has been reopened.

https://stash-talk.slack.com

If your not a member already PM me and I will send you an invite.

Hope to see you all there.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:11:07 PM

Got my coins.Crypocompare show the price $ 0.002180 for STP. Thats x10 below ICO price.

This is not the STASHPAY (STP) token there is another project which I believe has been abandonded or is inactive that trades under the same symbol on YoBit.

Please do NOT confuse the two.

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

Did you guys also have telegram channel and group too?
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:32 AM

i want to join Telegram Group. Stash have any Telegram Group or channel ??
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:53:44 AM

Did you guys also have telegram channel and group too?

We did setup a Telegram Channel though the main point of contact at the moment is through Slack.

If there is enough demand we will reopen the telegram channel.

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

what is the future plan, will it be listed in a larger market like hitbit, liqui or even listed in bittrex?
kordanallas

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

Hi Eeveryone,

We know a lot of you are keen to get your STASHPAY tokens.

The developers are now doing final testing on the contract before the distribution commences.

Testing is important and it's not something we want to rush. We have elected to spend some extra time on testing to try to make sure nothing has been missed.

Once all testing has been finalised we will provide an update on the distribution of tokens.

Regards

Stash Team

Thank you for the update hope it will run smoothly. Good move to test and secure it before distributing. We just need to add little patience guys.

When will final testing?
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Do you have plan of burning some tokens? When will see this on the big market like hitbtc or bittrex?
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:44:48 PM

Guysss...i saw stashpay / STP listed on https://idex.market/eth/stp

You can trade that token there. Its like etherdelta but they are new. They lso doing ico thing. But in my opinion they are faster then etherdelta.

Who want to sell go put sell order, who want to buy go put buy order.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

You can trade that token there. Its like etherdelta but they are new. They lso doing ico thing. But in my opinion they are faster then etherdelta.

in my opinion many still hold this token until waiting listed in the larger market
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

what is the price Per Stash In Dollar $ ??
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

I believe 10 cent per stash when ico. And untill now. No one want to sell stash there..
You need 10k stash for one iNodes. The platform launch at september 2018. This token fit for some one who want to hold long term.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:23:03 PM

I believe 10 cent per stash when ico. And untill now. No one want to sell stash there..
You need 10k stash for one iNodes. The platform launch at september 2018. This token fit for some one who want to hold long term.
That Means  i have to forget Stash Token For One year.
Hope so Stash Team will be Add Stash Token On Good Exchange SoOn.
What Do you think, Which exchange Better For Stash Token ??
Twenty3

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:31:50 PM

when STP will be listed on markets?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:34:11 PM

when STP will be listed on markets?

You can trade on ED, however, most holders are hodling their bags. Everybody wants a piece of that master node. If you're interested in selling, I'm sure one of us can buy it off you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: