Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:47:44 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 06:00:12 PM by Renko

What crypto do you accept in your project?

I don't recommend you to invest in this project until they tell what are they going to do with the unsold tokens!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptokiller1978

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:07:06 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 06:22:50 PM by Cryptokiller1978

I don't recommend you to invest in this project until they tell are they going to do with the unsold tokens!

This project is 100% a SCAM, I regret investing 11 ETH. They have a clause that will make them keep ALL unsold tokens. Of course they won't burn unsold tokens.

https://i.imgur.com/OPCdu4y.png

They are in the penultimate round of financing and they have only raise around 250,000 USD.

https://i.imgur.com/nqAlv2p.png

So from the 72% of the tokens for sale? they have sold what? 2%?  So they will keep 70% of unsold tokens + 20% of the original team tokens allocation + 8% for advisors = 98% of tokens they will keep and investors will only own 2%? THAT is MASSIVE RED FLAG

I contact them in facebook and they told me this

https://i.imgur.com/DSfCgDd.png

https://i.imgur.com/8K6sXkN.png

That is BS , they should just refund all to investors, this is a failed ICO, they are saying they will keep all un-sold tokens until 27/9/2018. And they will use it for whatever they want.

They will keep the 98% of total supply for god sake! Scammers!
Renko

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

I don't recommend you to invest in this project until they tell are they going to do with the unsold tokens!

This project is 100% a SCAM, I regret investing 11 ETH. They have a clause that will make them keep ALL unsold tokens. Of course they won't burn unsold tokens.

They are in the penultimate round of financing and they have only raise around 250,000 USD.

So from the 72% of the tokens for sale? they have sold what? 2%?  So they will keep 70% of unsold tokens + 20% of the original team tokens allocation + 8% for advisors = 98% of tokens they will keep and investors will only own 2%? THAT is MASSIVE RED FLAG

That is BS , they should just refund all to investors, this is a failed ICO, they are saying they will keep all un-sold tokens until 27/9/2018. And they will use it for whatever they want.

OMG this huge a red flag. I also didn't see clause, they basically will control de 98% of the total supply? That is a huge HUGE red flag. I want my ETH back.
Cryptokiller1978

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353787.msg23993940#msg23993940
fguerrag

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:01:57 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OPCdu4y.png

https://i.imgur.com/nqAlv2p.png

https://i.imgur.com/DSfCgDd.png

https://i.imgur.com/8K6sXkN.png

OMG this huge a red flag. I also didn't see clause, they basically will control de 98% of the total supply? That is a huge HUGE red flag. I want my ETH back.

Wow, this looks sketchy
I would want my investment back too...
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:45:34 AM

The above is rough, but it was all laid out at the beginning. They aren't even deploying the blockchain they say they are developing.

I'm sorry you lost your 11 ETH but I'm pretty confident it's gone. Maybe EtherDelta will list this token, but I can't imagine there will be a lot of demand Sad

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
Cryptokiller1978

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:57:35 AM

Any other affected investor?

The correct thing to do for the Stash team is to refund the investors. If they don't do it, their faces and names are going to be blacklisted by the community, no one will ever trust them, no one will ever even consider hiring them because if they appear in another future project, no one will invest in that project either. They will stain their names for 200k USD? I don't think they want that either.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

Any official statement on this from STASH team?
I don't know what is definition of scam, but details (including the fact that they are keeping the tokens) were publicly announced. And every investor should make good research about everything about the project they are investing in to.
Now it's up to STASH team how they will decide about the future of this project.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

I don't know what is definition of scam, but details (including the fact that they are keeping the tokens) were publicly announced. And every investor should make good research about everything about the project they are investing in to.
Now it's up to STASH team how they will decide about the future of this project.

Agreed.. the whitepaper does lay out exactly what's going happen.. the info is pretty bleak, frankly, in that they are planning to develop something that they 'hope' the community will actually implement and then hopefully that community will honor the tokens that were sold during the ICO. It's pretty much a guaranteed loss, but they were upfront about it.

ICOs are easy to invest in, but that doesn't mean the people behind it are the people you would want to give your money too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
Cryptokiller1978

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:45:00 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 06:55:36 PM by Cryptokiller1978

For god sake they are keeping like 98% of the tokens supply. Can't be that greedy and unfair. Who would want to work with these guys in the blockchain sphere? They will be remember as the team that kept 98% of the token supply of a coin. Is just ridiculous. At least me, every time i see one of them in other blockchain project i will warn all investors. They should just refund all investors, that's the correct thing to do, their ICO was a big fail. Can't believe they are willing to stain their honor and names for just 200,000$ raised.
Renko

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

And still no official statement of Stash's team! This looks so bad
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:41:51 PM

I wondering why Stash's team didn't these fears have not yet been disproved by evidence so far?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

STASH ICO token sale 5% bonus ends in 5 hours, register on website to join. 
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:12 PM

Agreed.. the whitepaper does lay out exactly what's going happen.. the info is pretty bleak, frankly, in that they are planning to develop something that they 'hope' the community will actually implement and then hopefully that community will honor the tokens that were sold during the ICO. It's pretty much a guaranteed loss, but they were upfront about it.

ICOs are easy to invest in, but that doesn't mean the people behind it are the people you would want to give your money too.

As with any ICO, always do your homework prior to investing, after all, its your hard work money. Also agreed, STASH did make it upfront that this project is also community driven, as stated in STASH white paper.
Cryptokiller1978

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:01:02 AM

As with any ICO, always do your homework prior to investing, after all, its your hard work money. Also agreed, STASH did make it upfront that this project is also community driven, as stated in STASH white paper.

Community Driven? It has 0 Community aside from the 200,000 USD that has raised from investors. They have to admit their ICO is a big fail and keeping 98% of total supply is going to make things even worse, who's going to invest in this coin when is released to the market knowing the team and advisors holds 98% of the coins. IS just plain stupid, if they don't make things right NO ONE will invest in any project where anyone of the Stash team participates. NO ONE will want to work with any of the STASH team.

They either burn the unsold coins or refund investors, if they don't choose any of these two options the project is dead and they would have stolen 200,000 miserable
dollars. They will destroy their names and reputation for 200,000 USD? I will make sure of that, every time i find a project with their faces on it i will copy paste the evidence. They are done.
Renko

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:14:36 AM

Community Driven? It has 0 Community aside from the 200,000 USD that has raised from investors. They have to admit their ICO is a big fail and keeping 98% of total supply is going to make things even worse, who's going to invest in this coin when is released to the market knowing the team and advisors holds 98% of the coins. IS just plain stupid, if they don't make things right NO ONE will invest in any project where anyone of the Stash team participates. NO ONE will want to work with any of the STASH team.

They either burn the unsold coins or refund investors, if they don't choose any of these two options the project is dead and they would have stolen 200,000 miserable
dollars. They will destroy their names and reputation for 200,000 USD? I will make sure of that, every time i find a project with their faces on it i will copy paste the evidence. They are done.

I Agree 100% this is totally unacceptable. The worst part is that the team doesn't even say anything!
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

I do not know what is the next plan of the team? But stash team will to refund the investors that will hard to happen, i still not see any ICOs refund to the investors, sorry if i mistake. $200k not too much but enough to do many things.
coin-bit

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:23:54 AM

I think the other day it will be clear, what before the time to worry?
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

Hi Everyone,

We thought we would clear up some of the misconceptions, provide an update and reconfirm what we have always said.

In terms of the Token-Sale while we would have liked to have sold more tokens we are reasonably pleased with the sale especially given the timing around the fork. Were also very happy with the large STASH community (4,000 +) that has been built as a result of the sale.

As we have always said we will continue to develop the project irrespective of the amount of tokens sold and soon plan to add new developers to our team.

Additionally, as it is clearly outlined on the stashpay website any tokens not sold during the sale will be allocated to the Company and will be sent to the STASH Vault and locked until 27-09-2018.

Our overwhelming goal is to use these tokens to increase the value of the project for the benefit of all tokens holders and the community as a whole. We plan to do this by using company tokens to attract retain and remunerate additional developers, for marketing purposes and to increase the rewards to the miners and Incentivizednodes by increasing the block reward in the STASHPAY.IO software.

This means that a large proportion of the company tokens will be used to incentivize long term holders of tokens by reducing initial circulating supply and increasing future rewards for STASHPAY.IO miners and Incentivizednodes.

It’s taken a lot of hard work to organize the token-sale and going forward we plan to continue to work hard to develop the best product we can. 

Were excited about moving the project forward and we apricate all the support from the community.

yp1982

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

I think you should do a lot more of marketing...!
Especially since the project success is based on the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: