Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

The market is turning into a nice shade of green, let's just hope it stays that way for a while.

Yes, would be nice to see some stability return across the markets. Let's see if it holds. Fingers crossed.
Don't worry, it's going to hold.

I still hold some stp coins because I am sure that the price will increase at a certain time and wait until the moment comes.
well you are making the right decision always keep your eyes on the signal incase you need to load up some more before we launch to the moon
Yes, advisable to bag up enough STPs now. If stp is listed on Nebula, will the price rise?

It's first time I'm hear about Nebula platform exchange, any review regrading this exchange guys?
You can check their official twitter for more information. there was not much info but their exchange was look great. if it succeed open than it might a new stone mile for stp. Hope it more better than etherdelta than currently freeze out.
Etherdelta actual problem is the transaction fee moving tokens and ether in and out is actually a bad idea i hope nebula solves that issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

The market is turning into a nice shade of green, let's just hope it stays that way for a while.

Yes, would be nice to see some stability return across the markets. Let's see if it holds. Fingers crossed.

I still hold some stp coins because I am sure that the price will increase at a certain time and wait until the moment comes.
well you are making the right decision always keep your eyes on the signal incase you need to load up some more before we launch to the moon
Yes, advisable to bag up enough STPs now. If stp is listed on Nebula, will the price rise?

It's first time I'm hear about Nebula platform exchange, any review regrading this exchange guys?
You can check their official twitter for more information. there was not much info but their exchange was look great. if it succeed open than it might a new stone mile for stp. Hope it more better than etherdelta than currently freeze out.
Etherdelta actual problem is the transaction fee moving tokens and ether in and out is actually a bad idea i hope nebula solves that issue
Etherdelta's quite good for big transactions because you'll only pay for those tiny network fee. Even with a hundred dollar, you can only spend less than a dollar and you can freely move your funds on your cold wallet that you have access with the private keys.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

I am interested in debit card. I hope this one will be better comparing with others. We all need a proper way to spend our cryptomoney in daily life.
That's been the biggest challenge facing crypto adoption. Consuming crypto in real life is probably the most important hurdle to overcome

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

I am interested in debit card. I hope this one will be better comparing with others. We all need a proper way to spend our cryptomoney in daily life.
That's been the biggest challenge facing crypto adoption. Consuming crypto in real life is probably the most important hurdle to overcome
I just want to pay my bus fare with crypto without standing on the curb for an hour waiting for confirmation
Chrmel612

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Lessen your expectation with the Debit card. Wavecrest recently lost it's contract with VISA. And that affects those existing ones that uses Wavecrest. These banks and payment institutions is doing anything they can do to destroy the competition.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Really want to like EtherDelta, but it is slow and glitchy.  Sometimes when I hit a button, nothing would happen for a while, then later a window will pop up with an error.

Cryptotina

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

Etherdelta is back online now
Man, ED has like the worst PR ever.
No comment or update on why they dropped off the face of crypto for 72 hours.
Bad man
EtherDelta sure gives one a heart attack. It would be nice if there is an update soon.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 10:53:40 PM by Cryptotina

Say the issue is to be sorted out, what exactly would be the solution to it?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Bad man
EtherDelta sure gives one a heart attack. It would be nice if there is an update soon.
Test drive my way round Etherdelta yesterday. Everything seems to be back in order
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Etherdelta has now made a public announcement acknowledging the recent problems they've been having.
That it took this long to address this problem speaks badly of the PR

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Lessen your expectation with the Debit card. Wavecrest recently lost it's contract with VISA. And that affects those existing ones that uses Wavecrest. These banks and payment institutions is doing anything they can do to destroy the competition.
eventually they wouldnt have a choice is either get in or be let behind when blockchain is mentioned

Chrmel612

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
Merited by hoop (1)

eventually they wouldnt have a choice is either get in or be let behind when blockchain is mentioned
Well if i remember the statement of Jamie Dimon, he literally had no idea with current technology. All he cares about is the threat, blockchain can pose with their current, old, centralized system that only those on top gets most of the fortune.

Cryptotina

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Bad man
Test drive my way round Etherdelta yesterday. Everything seems to be back in order
Finally! Was a bit worried there that it may take a day or two to get normal.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

Well if i remember the statement of Jamie Dimon, he literally had no idea with current technology. All he cares about is the threat, blockchain can pose with their current, old, centralized system that only those on top gets most of the fortune.
Thank God for blockchain. Sadly people at the top obviously won't accept decentralization that easily. 
conserv

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Really looking forward to the Nebula release. Hopefully it will Stash some more recognition. I've been following this thread for about 2 weeks now and really seems like Stash has a great community and looking forward to more updates from the dev team. Today I finally bought 20,000 Stash and cannot wait until September to run a node for the first time.

Thanks

Hunter
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Etherdelta's quite good for big transactions because you'll only pay for those tiny network fee. Even with a hundred dollar, you can only spend less than a dollar and you can freely move your funds on your cold wallet that you have access with the private keys.
I suppose that is true, but Etherdelta sure need to be more professional, for example: quick updates and replies on matters the community need to know about.
Chrmel612

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

I suppose that is true, but Etherdelta sure need to be more professional, for example: quick updates and replies on matters the community need to know about.
That is the downturn of Decentralized exchange. The less the fee, the less they get to profit from it. That's why i only trade a fraction of Ether i can afford to lose when initiating a trade. Specially when these tokens came from the bounty.

narutos

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.
But with Nebula coming up, I think a lot of thing's going to change
Would be great if STASH added to IDEX
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:51:04 AM

Really looking forward to the Nebula release. Hopefully it will Stash some more recognition. I've been following this thread for about 2 weeks now and really seems like Stash has a great community and looking forward to more updates from the dev team. Today I finally bought 20,000 Stash and cannot wait until September to run a node for the first time.

Thanks

Hunter

running a node means running a computer, verify transactions?
narutos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

Debit card would be great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: