Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
celex89

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

when on major exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Same here. I'm just getting into this whole masternode thing and I'd like to earn some reward before every other Tom, Dick, and Harry come jack up the network
Thats true probably and i think with 10k it will be ok for start and then probably go up after initial start so i hope i join the first crew

SlimShadyMmp

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Checked EtherDelta. STP is really getting a lot of action recently. Finally people are beginning to take notice
Yeah there is some activity there there lots of buyers eventually and quietly stacking of up. I think people know is getting there...moon

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Stay turn guys. We have some incoming good news about STP's future direction.
You asked for it. It's coming sooooon

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

That is such a tease! What could it be? Token burn, exchange listing, airdrop?
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

I see there is progress of this STP token in etherdelta especially if masternode is already running maybe the price will start growing up and up .. Grin

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

we all wait this big news since last year. hope the wait really worthy our money and time. im happy to see some progress in etherdelta now. keep hodl it and still try buy some cheap token to my stash collection.   Grin

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
eshby

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Since this thing is marketed as the next big thing because of the affordable price of masternodes I looked into it. From where I stand I wouldn't even risk a dime and usually I don't mind giving a couple hundred into a small project here and there. But this thing has scam written all over it. If I'm wrong I'm open to be educated here by the devs. So let's start:

1. No Github activity. no-no
2. No real exchange listings. Not much of a surprise since the ICO didn't raise that much and exchange listings are expensive nowadays.
3. 2 devs on the team and several bankers. So at the moment over half of the team can't really contribute with regard to R&D. The videos on the Facebook page of one of those guys are just ridicolous. Which Asset Manager who wants to be taken seriously makes a promotional video with his phone on a balcony? You wonder why nobody underwrote the ICO?
3. Website registered to a PO box in Panama. Are you for real? lol
see yourself

https://www.whois.com/whois/stashpay.io

My guess is the devs will dump what they can at the first pump since the ICO didn't really pan out. These are just my 2c though. I don't have to be right but lots of red flags here.

One more thing. I know a lot of people are saying they are working on a product. But to be honest there are other projects out there where people worked for years and are still working before even considering issuing tokens.  Here no work was done at all except for a little bit marketing on the website. You can get this stuff done on upwork for a couple of hundred bucks. I mean I can also market an ICO an hire people afterwards to do the heavy lifting. Anyone can do this.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

we all wait this big news since last year. hope the wait really worthy our money and time. im happy to see some progress in etherdelta now. keep hodl it and still try buy some cheap token to my stash collection.   Grin
yes many people are still hopeful of this project and maybe dev can do something valuable from their project
SlimShadyMmp

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

yes many people are still hopeful of this project and maybe dev can do something valuable from their project
is been quite recently but i think is a matter of time and is like getting closer now

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

Since this thing is marketed as the next big thing because of the affordable price of masternodes I looked into it. From where I stand I wouldn't even risk a dime and usually I don't mind giving a couple hundred into a small project here and there. But this thing has scam written all over it. If I'm wrong I'm open to be educated here by the devs. So let's start:

2. No real exchange listings. Not much of a surprise since the ICO didn't raise that much and exchange listings are expensive nowadays.
3. 2 devs on the team and several bankers. So at the moment over half of the team can't really contribute with regard to R&D. The videos on the Facebook page of one of those guys are just ridicolous. Which Asset Manager who wants to be taken seriously makes a promotional video with his phone on a balcony? You wonder why nobody underwrote the ICO?
see yourself

My guess is the devs will dump what they can at the first pump since the ICO didn't really pan out. These are just my 2c though. I don't have to be right but lots of red flags here.

One more thing. I know a lot of people are saying they are working on a product. But to be honest there are other projects out there where people worked for years and are still working before even considering issuing tokens.  Here no work was done at all except for a little bit marketing on the website. You can get this stuff done on upwork for a couple of hundred bucks. I mean I can also market an ICO an hire people afterwards to do the heavy lifting. Anyone can do this.

We believe the StashPay project has a promising future and will do everything in our power to develop the best product we can. We want to make sure the community is fully informed with the facts. Hence in regards to the points made above our responses are as follows:

1.   Yes it is true that right now the StashPay Github only has the STP contract code. However the team also uses a private depositary which will progressively be made public once parts of the code our tested and ready to be released. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the StashPay Github, we will provide an update to the community once we start to make code public so everyone can review.

2.   The STP tokens is currently listed on Ether Delta and Idex to which you can find the links below.

https://etherdelta.com/#0xecd570bbf74761b960fa04cc10fe2c4e86ffda36-ETH

https://idex.market/eth/stp

Yes these are smaller exchanges but as mentioned exchanges these days can charge very high fees to list. The team's core focus at this stage is development not day to day    fluctuations in the token price. Ultimately the product development will dictate the value of    the project and will open up the door for the token to be traded on larger exchanges once StashPay.io is launched.

3.   We view  having finance professionals on the team as an advantage for the project. For a Cryptocurrency to be successful it is important to understand the economics  and incentives of the project in addition to having a good development team. Over time we plan to attract additional developers to the project and partner with external development companies to leverage our in house team.

4.   The link provided to the website registration and address is for Whois Guard. It was provided automatically by our hosting provider when the StashPay website was set up. Anyone today can register a website anywhere in the world we don't see how this is an issue.

In terms of the team dumping their tokens on first "pump" this is simply not true. As those that have knowledge of the project would know that all team and advisor tokens are frozen and cannot be traded on the Ethereum blockchain.  Everyone can read the STP smart contract to check this.

In order for the team tokens to have any worth the StashPay team must deliver a project of value. Clearly this aligns the team's interests with all StashPay (STP) owners.
Lastly we understand and expect that some people will call StashPay a scam as we have seen Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and may other great projects get called a scam also. It's unfortunate that some people have been and will be misled by such false claims.

Ultimately the value of the StashPay project will be based on the quality of final blockchain developed. The StashPay team is committed and will continue to work hard to deliver the best project we can. We believe StashPay will have many attractive features such incentivised nodes, high transaction capacity, instant transactions and low transaction fees that once fully implemented will appeal to the crypto community.

Regards

StashPay Team

Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

see yourself

One more thing. I know a lot of people are saying they are working on a product. But to be honest there are other projects out there where people worked for years and are still working before even considering issuing tokens.  Here no work was done at all except for a little bit marketing on the website. You can get this stuff done on upwork for a couple of hundred bucks. I mean I can also market an ICO an hire people afterwards to do the heavy lifting. Anyone can do this.

We believe the StashPay project has a promising future and will do everything in our power to develop the best product we can. We want to make sure the community is fully informed with the facts. Hence in regards to the points made above our responses are as follows:

1.   Yes it is true that right now the StashPay Github only has the STP contract code. However the team also uses a private depositary which will progressively be made public once parts of the code our tested and ready to be released. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the StashPay Github, we will provide an update to the community once we start to make code public so everyone can review.

2.   The STP tokens is currently listed on Ether Delta and Idex to which you can find the links below.

https://etherdelta.com/#0xecd570bbf74761b960fa04cc10fe2c4e86ffda36-ETH

https://idex.market/eth/stp

Yes these are smaller exchanges but as mentioned exchanges these days can charge very high fees to list. The team's core focus at this stage is development not day to day    fluctuations in the token price. Ultimately the product development will dictate the value of    the project and will open up the door for the token to be traded on larger exchanges once StashPay.io is launched.

3.   We view  having finance professionals on the team as an advantage for the project. For a Cryptocurrency to be successful it is important to understand the economics  and incentives of the project in addition to having a good development team. Over time we plan to attract additional developers to the project and partner with external development companies to leverage our in house team.

4.   The link provided to the website registration and address is for Whois Guard. It was provided automatically by our hosting provider when the StashPay website was set up. Anyone today can register a website anywhere in the world we don't see how this is an issue.

In terms of the team dumping their tokens on first "pump" this is simply not true. As those that have knowledge of the project would know that all team and advisor tokens are frozen and cannot be traded on the Ethereum blockchain.  Everyone can read the STP smart contract to check this.

In order for the team tokens to have any worth the StashPay team must deliver a project of value. Clearly this aligns the team's interests with all StashPay (STP) owners.
Lastly we understand and expect that some people will call StashPay a scam as we have seen Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and may other great projects get called a scam also. It's unfortunate that some people have been and will be misled by such false claims.

Ultimately the value of the StashPay project will be based on the quality of final blockchain developed. The StashPay team is committed and will continue to work hard to deliver the best project we can. We believe StashPay will have many attractive features such incentivised nodes, high transaction capacity, instant transactions and low transaction fees that once fully implemented will appeal to the crypto community.

Regards

StashPay Team

your team is more concerned with the development of the project for the future than to put in a big exchanger I think it's unique from every other project hopefully with the decision you can make the person holding the STP token can smile later.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Flash86

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

see yourself

One more thing. I know a lot of people are saying they are working on a product. But to be honest there are other projects out there where people worked for years and are still working before even considering issuing tokens.  Here no work was done at all except for a little bit marketing on the website. You can get this stuff done on upwork for a couple of hundred bucks. I mean I can also market an ICO an hire people afterwards to do the heavy lifting. Anyone can do this.

His account was registered 2 days ago, looks like he wants to spread some fud. Grin
When people try to spread fud, it is mostly a sign that people wants to buy cheap coins.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

Thought as much too. This newbie alts are really getting good at FUDding the coins they missed out on
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

Looks like upper management has taken care of the situation

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Where were you? Cowering?
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Where were you? Cowering?
My dear sir,
A knight of the STP order does not cower for he knows not the meaning of such words. Rather, he composes himself and prepares to charge at the dragon of BTT FUD. However, the watchful eye of our brave king has arrested the situation before the dragon could even flap its wings - a second time

kerjakuat

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

i honestly will wait till February. i want to see some progress. until that i dont care what other says. if not look like to me the mission is a failure. wait to long for a magic to work seem not very right to me as i have to catch other trains to join. now im follow the the river and wait for this masternode or something that really show they do the homework. sometime we have to let go or the risk will going more higher before we all realize it to good to be true.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

Hodl on to your bags folks. The team are always prompt to address issues and concerns. Think that's a very important sign of life and intention for any project
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

Hodl on to your bags folks. The team are always prompt to address issues and concerns. Think that's a very important sign of life and intention for any project
yes I still hold this token because I think the price is now still too cheap and I hope there is a big surprise about 1-2 months ahead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: