Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84356 times)
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

Will ask one more time in hopes I get a reply.

I was wondering, what are the differences between GRAFT and Pundi X? The product seems very similar, just going a different way to achieve it?

How comes they have not made easy to use CLI wallet? It seems you have to look at a guide and build a CLI wallet yourself? All other projects have a cli wallet ready you can download as far as I can see. Maybe devs here can do this also? If not, why?
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

Will ask one more time in hopes I get a reply.

I was wondering, what are the differences between GRAFT and Pundi X? The product seems very similar, just going a different way to achieve it?

How comes they have not made easy to use CLI wallet? It seems you have to look at a guide and build a CLI wallet yourself? All other projects have a cli wallet ready you can download as far as I can see. Maybe devs here can do this also? If not, why?

In regard to your first question ;
I am no familiar with Pundi X , and as such i cannot response.

For your second question ;
We do have CLI wallet  which you can download and compile .
Is the problem that you do not wish to compile ? If so use GUI wallet.

Andre100

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

am try find info how to make wallet for windows, no matter GUI or CLI... spend ~20 min before find where and how...
am understand that no time... ICO.. alpha, mobile wallet and etc...
You need add more clear link not for MAKE YOURSELF if you need, but precompiled for x32 \ x64 and etc
Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Thanks, of course, but I wanted a real answer, not three links. I'm not asking to see the links in response) Grin it's not very nice to do it

graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

am try find info how to make wallet for windows, no matter GUI or CLI... spend ~20 min before find where and how...
You need add more clear link not for MAKE YOURSELF if you need, but precompiled for x32 \ x64 and etc

I apologize but i have hard time understanding the ask/question  .
Let me rephrase to make sure i got you correctly ;

You are asking for a precompiled CLI wallet for Windows/Linux ?

muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

I apologize but i have hard time understanding the ask/question  .

To make it clear as to where I come from when I'm asking for user friendly experience. I believe in a Bitcoin Global 2.0 project that starts out as an alt coin beta application on square one with not only multiple algorithmic options, however also room to include more options, thereby making a truly universal platform that anyone can utilize. I believe in smoothing over all of the problems with bitcoin and bitcoin cash and simply starting over from scratch with a perfect product that everyone globally can use easily as a global economic market and standard. This would be complete with an official, open source and easily anonymous trading platform and central website hub with connective applications to major areas of the internet and A.I. support; as well as have these integrative features broadcast with block chain encryption protocols and global security considerations.

This idealistic scenario of a more perfect and universally available market (even more so to an extreme than now) is a vital consideration. Anything that any common person will use, will have to be simple at a glance and easily understood without explanation. If the average person doesn't have to put much thought into the use of a simple application, they will more likely utilize it to it's full potential while using the same time in order to consider other concerns that are either mundane and ordinary or otherwise pressing and serious matters that now these markets allow for us to solve effectively through economic structuring; likely to manifest in forms of humanitarian social and existential advancements.

please keep these things in mind as we move forward now with a more readily available market for everyone to benefit and learn from.
(simply do not overlook the people with a capacity like that of children, or the socioeconomic concerns of the extremely poor)
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

I apologize but i have hard time understanding the ask/question  .

To make it clear as to where I come from when I'm asking for user friendly experience. I believe in a Bitcoin Global 2.0 project that starts out as an alt coin beta application on square one with not only multiple algorithmic options, however also room to include more options, thereby making a truly universal platform that anyone can utilize. I believe in smoothing over all of the problems with bitcoin and bitcoin cash and simply starting over from scratch with a perfect product that everyone globally can use easily as a global economic market and standard. This would be complete with an official, open source and easily anonymous trading platform and central website hub with connective applications to major areas of the internet and A.I. support; as well as have these integrative features broadcast with block chain encryption protocols and global security considerations.

This idealistic scenario of a more perfect and universally available market (even more so to an extreme than now) is a vital consideration. Anything that any common person will use, will have to be simple at a glance and easily understood without explanation. If the average person doesn't have to put much thought into the use of a simple application, they will more likely utilize it to it's full potential while using the same time in order to consider other concerns that are either mundane and ordinary or otherwise pressing and serious matters that now these markets allow for us to solve effectively through economic structuring; likely to manifest in forms of humanitarian social and existential advancements.

please keep these things in mind as we move forward now with a more readily available market for everyone to benefit and learn from.
(simply do not overlook the people with a capacity like that of children, or the socioeconomic concerns of the extremely poor)

Good post !

We hear you loud and clear .
Our team strive to make the solution as easy to consume, so young and old can use in ease.

Your feedback is valuable for us .
DidiCrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Trouble - Guys - a question about the output from cryptofind, the output is written automatically after 45 days. The question is - where will the conclusion be - if I entered through facebook Huh And how to tie a purse?
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

any idea when this could potentially be listed on another exchange? tradeogre is not an exchange i would like to use.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

any idea when this could potentially be listed on another exchange? tradeogre is not an exchange i would like to use.

We are actively working on additional exchange listing .
The process take time as many exchanges have a long backlog
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

they have credit cards?or only smartphone wallets?

Currently wallets only , credit cards is in the road map .
DidiCrypto

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

they have credit cards?or only smartphone wallets?

Huh Huh Huh

Trouble - Guys - a question about the output from cryptofind, the output is written automatically after 45 days. The question is - where will the conclusion be - if I entered through facebook Huh And how to tie a purse?
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]
 Huh Huh Huh

[/quote]

I apologize but i have hard time understanding the question .
Can you please try to explain .
DidiCrypto

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 04:03:03 PM by DidiCrypto

[/quote]
 Huh Huh Huh

[/quote]

I apologize but i have hard time understanding the question .
Can you please try to explain .
[/quote]

The GRFT you earn will be transferred to your wallet within 45 days since the owner confirms the listing. If you’ve added a venue that already accepts cryptocurrency via GRAFT or other means, the location will show up on the map in CryptoFind.

Question. Where will the wallet be made - if authorization via facebook?
Andre100

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

how it work:
1. open web Graft
2. open download wallet
3. click link for windows CLI and\or GUI wallet

how for now:
1. open web Graft
2. open download wallet
3. MAKE YOURSELF over VM \ BOX \ compile and other things which lost much time
4. try to find maybe am not careful checking\finding - nothing on web
5. try find on github ... find source for graft-wallet-generator - no solution
6. try find any info on reddit, find complete link for windows wallet from noname (not know what inside virus\crypt\backdoor or etc)
7. make third try to find any complete wallet from Graft team (now even not remember.. find on some BLOG short link to compiled CLI wallet)

lost much time(and i think not only am)... and is not good things....
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

--- UPDATE ---

https://www.graft.network/2018/03/27/upcoming-graft-software-release-major-network-update/

graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

how it work:
1. open web Graft
2. open download wallet

how for now:
1. open web Graft
2. open download wallet
6. try find any info on reddit, find complete link for windows wallet from noname (not know what inside virus\crypt\backdoor or etc)
7. make third try to find any complete wallet from Graft team (now even not remember.. find on some BLOG short link to compiled CLI wallet)

All.

The team is working to have a published compiled client (Ubuntu & Windows ).
Once we complete the clients will be available to download directly from our main website.

Thanks
DidiCrypto

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

The GRFT you earn will be transferred to your wallet within 45 days since the owner confirms the listing. If you’ve added a venue that already accepts cryptocurrency via GRAFT or other means, the location will show up on the map in CryptoFind.

Shocked
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

how it work:
1. open web Graft
2. open download wallet

how for now:
1. open web Graft
2. open download wallet

All.

The team is working to have a published compiled client (Ubuntu & Windows ).
Once we complete the clients will be available to download directly from our main website.

Thanks

Great. Should not be hard for a developer to do. I have not compiled a cli wallet before but used many from different coins which I prefer.
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Shocked

Now updated to 60 days. What's next?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: