Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84356 times)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

I actually heard about the airdrop the first time. Was that something like a guarantee at the time of the ICO ? or just a very generous idea from the team ? Is there going to be an official statement from the team addressing the issue? some rumors aren't the best thing, since its designated to generate FUD in the future.  I would expect GRAFT to reach higher level since the team is doing a great work and the cryptopia listing or the super nodes are good milestones. But you have to keep in mind that the market is strongly depending on bitcoin and the overall sentiment. It might get hard to reach new highs in a year long bear market

Best this team can do is to burn this damned extra stash instead of airdropping it.

I share your opinion, but therefore it would be interesting to know whether this was some sort of insurance during the ICO. But as I said I didn't heard something like this before. I am sure that there are some frustrated people after the ICO because the price performed very bad. But that is something ever ICO investors should be aware off upon investing. There is no such thing as guaranteed profit.

NEW ELEMENT OF GRAFT ECOSYSTEM – PAYOUT TOKEN

https://www.graft.network/2018/06/07/introducing_payout_token/

I think its a necessary step to facilitate the acceptance of crypto in shops. But do you have any % of how many people actually would like to be paid in fiat ? I would guess that a lot of people willing to accept crypto, will choose Bitcoin, which they are going to hold since the crypto payments aren't going to be a high % of their revenue
EvilZinger

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

I think its a necessary step to facilitate the acceptance of crypto in shops. But do you have any % of how many people actually would like to be paid in fiat ? I would guess that a lot of people willing to accept crypto, will choose Bitcoin, which they are going to hold since the crypto payments aren't going to be a high % of their revenue
[/quote]

In some countries, for example in Russia, payment for crypto is already prohibited. PAYOUT TOKEN - bypass this law.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Этo вce чтo ты мoжeшь cкaзaть, cyкa?
ddthoa

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

If I have 50K GRFT in my wallet. Then I make a supernode at tier 1.
After that, all my GRFT will be locked or I can trade with this among?

Please answer.
Tks!
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

I have few questions for GRAFT TEAM since here they can't delete posts and ban people for asking questions - like they do on reddit page:

1) why isnt there official announcement about team planing to give ICO buyers huge airdrop, if price stays as low as now? There are rumors ICO buyers got email that team will give them 6x airdrop since price is now 6x lower than in presale. Shouldnt investors know that market will be flooded with hundreds of millions of coins?

2) when is that airdrop going to happen?

3) what was number of coins sold during ICO and where will  airdrop bonus come from? If there was like 100 millions coins sold during ICO, where will 600 million coins airdrop come from?

4) was network under some kind of attack? During last cca 10 days there was about 10 million coins mined. I dont think thats normal for 4 cents coin.

5) why arent there any possible dates about updates, there is absolutely zero knowledge about future of this project, not a single update on pages like coinmarketcal or tothemoon, no idea when will ANYTHING be ready or launched, absolutely nothing about exchanges. Do you think thats normal behaviour toward investors or potential investors?

6) doesnt SEC worry you since this is exact bullsh*t with your airdrop, that they want to stop in crypto?

7) why was my questions deleted from reddit page and I got banned for asking those questions?
1)2)3) there was no announcement about the airdrop because it is very unlikely to happen, and the effect on circulating supply is expected to be minimal if it does happen. The airdrop will occur in December if the exchange price has not reached the ICO price at any time before then. The airdrop amount will only be enough to make up the difference between the ICO price and the exchange price in December. If the airdrop is necessary, it will consist of unsold ICO coins. There were only about 22,000,000 coins sold in the ICO. The price of GRFT is expected to reach the ICO price by December or at least be close enough to make this a non-issue. There are significant milestones and new exchange listings coming before then.

4) current emission is over 1 million per day. That’s normal. You can look at the emission curve on the front page of this thread.

5) there are updates every time that there is something to update. Supernode release and Cryptopia exchange listing were recently added to coinmarketcal by a community member. That’s how that works. If you want updates shared on 3rd party websites then you have to add them. Those types of websites rely on community submissions. The GRAFT team is not responsible for adding updates to everyone’s favorite websites. The team posts official updates on the blog, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and here. If you don’t see the updates then you aren’t looking for them. You can also subscribe to the mailing list on the website so you’ll receive an email every time an update is posted to the blog.

6) GRFT is not a security. The GRAFT project does not have investors or shareholders. You’ve never been led to believe otherwise.

7) you didn’t post “questions” on Reddit. You basically just threw a rage-quit temper tantrum and shared a lot of fud on the way out. I then reviewed all of your posts and comments on r/graft and saw that every single one of them was derogatory. This raises questions about the real motive for your posts. In any case, hostility, fud, and any toxic behavior that could be detrimental to the GRAFT project are not welcome in the GRAFT community.
Questions are fine, tirades are not.

I think a lot of people underestimate the power of an airdrop and what kind of effect it can have on market conditions - I really hope there is no airdrop for graft project
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

wow that`s great news abt token and exchange!
thanks for that dip so i could by more Graft!

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

So it is always good to buy when the coin is cheap because most of the people failed to buy when the coin is at dips. So grabbing some coin at dips is always good to make money.
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

So it is always good to buy when the coin is cheap because most of the people failed to buy when the coin is at dips. So grabbing some coin at dips is always good to make money.
indeed, and Graft definately worth it to buy.
But i wouldnt buy too much right now, seems the whole market didnt yet find a bottom and probably goes even lower, even panic bloodbath scenario is possible.

Alohaboy?!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

In some countries, for example in Russia, payment for crypto is already prohibited. PAYOUT TOKEN - bypass this law.

is this true ? Do you have any links to read further. I did not read about that specifically. But how would that payout token really bypass this law? Technically you still pay with graft, it only will make it easier for the shops to change your crypto in for fiat. Is there any info from the team about that ? Besides I really think that this will have a very high % of growth in the countries very open to crypto in general. Maybe in switzerland for example or malta.
zlupin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

I like your project
 Good luck devs!
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

I actually heard about the airdrop the first time. Was that something like a guarantee at the time of the ICO ? or just a very generous idea from the team ? Is there going to be an official statement from the team addressing the issue? some rumors aren't the best thing, since its designated to generate FUD in the future.  I would expect GRAFT to reach higher level since the team is doing a great work and the cryptopia listing or the super nodes are good milestones. But you have to keep in mind that the market is strongly depending on bitcoin and the overall sentiment. It might get hard to reach new highs in a year long bear market

Best this team can do is to burn this damned extra stash instead of airdropping it.

I share your opinion, but therefore it would be interesting to know whether this was some sort of insurance during the ICO. But as I said I didn't heard something like this before. I am sure that there are some frustrated people after the ICO because the price performed very bad. But that is something ever ICO investors should be aware off upon investing. There is no such thing as guaranteed profit.

This vary by country and industry .
No one size fit all , in US for example USD is a must as otherwise its a taxable transaction for the business ( as if they sell crypto its a short term investment transaction )
Gadjan

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

Can someone help me? I tried graft mining with 6 amd gpus, I started two days ago. But I don't get as much as I should, online calculator says one gpu with 950 h/s should mine 47.45 GRFT a day, so 285 for one rig. But I get much less, only 39 per card or 234 per rig. Miner is rock stable, I get even more, 990+ h/s per card, there is no incorrect/invalid shares, I used that miner for XMR, ETN, Sumo... without problem. I'm on graft.hashvault.pro pool, I see pool is strong, 10.5 MH/s finding blocks frequently.
What's going on?
ddthoa

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

Can someone help me? I tried graft mining with 6 amd gpus, I started two days ago. But I don't get as much as I should, online calculator says one gpu with 950 h/s should mine 47.45 GRFT a day, so 285 for one rig. But I get much less, only 39 per card or 234 per rig. Miner is rock stable, I get even more, 990+ h/s per card, there is no incorrect/invalid shares, I used that miner for XMR, ETN, Sumo... without problem. I'm on graft.hashvault.pro pool, I see pool is strong, 10.5 MH/s finding blocks frequently.
What's going on?
Online calculator base on current diff and effort to calculate your income.
But two factor above change every time. So the calculated result is mean only at time when you check.
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

[/quote]

It is necessary to facilitate most importantly a more smooth mode of transitional money flow between crypt o and fiat. this is a stable option that bypasses the need for volatile bitcoin brokerage in order to play and move market numbers. This development is actually a first step toward a global averaging standard for digital asset conversion.
tripolino

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

Graft Mining Pool by Ecominig.Space

Pool Url: https://grft.ecomining.space/

Payout threshold 10 GRFT
Denomination Unit: 0.1 GRFT
Payment Interval: 60 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.2%

Dedicated Server
Low ping
Worker hash rate charts
Configurable minimal payout
Telegram worker and payment notification bot. 
Save your Hashrate!
Italian and English support!

graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

What's going on?
Calculators are estimates .
Regardless if you feel you have issue with payouts you should reach out to the pool operators.
As alternative you can utilize a different pool .
Gadjan

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

A gave up mining this coin.

https://www.cryptunit.com/

Calculator do not lie, it is correct for other coins I mine. And 20% less is unacceptable, it's big difference.
Mashy81

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:16 AM

A gave up mining this coin.

https://www.cryptunit.com/

Calculator do not lie, it is correct for other coins I mine. And 20% less is unacceptable, it's big difference.

You will never get exactly what the calculator says and I bet none of you noobs complain when you get more than the calculator.
Luck of the pool varies also some days it is 85% some days it is 110%. I mine on hashvault and it is accurate.  Stop complaining their is an element of luck involved in mining and people forget that
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

This vary by country and industry .
No one size fit all , in US for example USD is a must as otherwise its a taxable transaction for the business ( as if they sell crypto its a short term investment transaction )

Thanks for the input! That makes sense. As said before I like the step and I am really looking forward to the next few months to see the power of the ongoing development.

What's going on?
Calculators are estimates .
Regardless if you feel you have issue with payouts you should reach out to the pool operators.
As alternative you can utilize a different pool .

If you use the calculators you do still have to keep in mind that the pool has to find the blocks. That is sometimes more and less because of luck for example. I would search for a bigger pool which is running stable for a greater while and just let the rig mining a few days to calculate the real reward afterwards.
Josefonaut

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

Will be keeping eye on this project looks promising
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: