Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29389 times)
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:30:27 AM

Thank you Don for your article. I have enjoyed it.

In how many days we will receive the tokens after the ico end?

This should happen between 1st and 15th of October. The 15th the tokens will be available for trade on the exchanges.
Hmm. I did not find such information. Can you tell me where to look? Thanks.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:42:39 PM

The first six months of 2017 the top 30 grew with 1200%, in the same period Bitcoin grew with 200%.  Explains why this project makes sense
Diversification of risks. Bitcoin, like other coins, also falls well, as it grows. Wink
Or do you mean something else?

No. What I'm trying to say is that the mentioned 30 coins are worth much more than bitcoin. You just need not stick to bitcoin. I think it is very sensible to diversification of risks

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

This should happen between 1st and 15th of October. The 15th the tokens will be available for trade on the exchanges.

We are now starting with the token distribution. You should receive an e-mail shortly!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

found in the whitepaper the roadmap but, if the distribution is going to start soon that is great.  Cool

kacakkipri

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:38:16 PM

The team starts test transaction from tria token. Investors should check their wallet for receiving situation.

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:59:47 PM

We are now starting with the token distribution. You should receive an e-mail shortly!
This is very good news!

found in the whitepaper the roadmap but, if the distribution is going to start soon that is great.  Cool
Thank you. Smiley Now i see. Missed that.
pietpeer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:16:27 PM

Could you list your competitors, and what distinguishes you from them?
I suppose, competitors are Iconomi, Taas, and some others. But they have a different idea and realization.
Maybe, such a comparison would be useful, although I have no idea what the criteria for comparison can be. Can you tell the team what exactly interests you?

Iconomi is indeed a competitor. Major differences are that we are actively managing the assets to diversify the risks. Also we do not charge an entry,exit or management fee. We include the top 30, others have a more limited selection with a higher weight on BTC and ETH. CombiCoin diversifies evenly across the top 30.

To buy the top 30 yourself you will need to use multiple wallets and exchanges. With CombiCoin it is just one transaction.

The 50% profit share between Triaconta and the TRIA token holder does seem to look a lot like a (high) performance/management fee or carried interest. So I'm not so sure whether you can state that no (implicit) fees/profits are paid to/withheld by Triaconta.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:43:59 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 09:27:47 PM by freqenqerf

The first six months of 2017 the top 30 grew with 1200%, in the same period Bitcoin grew with 200%.  Explains why this project makes sense
Diversification of risks. Bitcoin, like other coins, also falls well, as it grows. Wink

No. What I'm trying to say is that the mentioned 30 coins are worth much more than bitcoin. You just need not stick to bitcoin. I think it is very sensible to diversification of risks
Yes, now I understand you. Indeed, CombiCoin's advantages lie not only in stability, but also in dependence not only on the bitcoin course.

The 50% profit share between Triaconta and the TRIA token holder does seem to look a lot like a (high) performance/management fee or carried interest. So I'm not so sure whether you can state that no (implicit) fees/profits are paid to/withheld by Triaconta.
Do you mean that a high level of transparency for investors about all operations with coins and tokens is needed?
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:43:37 AM

Investments in the last two days have declined. I hope the site has not been updated. Please tell me that the site has not been updated and the soft cap has been exceeded  Smiley

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:53:39 AM

Soft cap is around 2 million dollars, i am sure the project will reach it at the same time they should alsonput some targetted ads and marketing towards the crypto community so that interested investors can be on board.

Investments in the last two days have declined. I hope the site has not been updated. Please tell me that the site has not been updated and the soft cap has been exceeded  Smiley

pietpeer

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:55:15 AM

Yes, now I understand you. Indeed, CombiCoin's advantages lie not only in stability, but also in dependence not only on the bitcoin course.

Do you mean that a high level of transparency for investors about all operations with coins and tokens is needed?

That wasn't the exact point I was trying to make. If someone raises funds for an investment and claims certain things (such as 'there are no fees after you buy a Combicoin') that can seem to be at least open to debate, let's have that debate.

On the transparency point - especially for retail (consumer) investors like myself - transparency on how this coin works and e.g. how costs and profits are being distributed between Triaconta and the investors is indeed key.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:01:29 AM

Website have been updated

Currently more then 1.4 million have been raised
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:20:33 AM

I suppose, competitors are Iconomi, Taas, and some others. But they have a different idea and realization.
Maybe, such a comparison would be useful, although I have no idea what the criteria for comparison can be. Can you tell the team what exactly interests you?

Iconomi is indeed a competitor. Major differences are that we are actively managing the assets to diversify the risks. Also we do not charge an entry,exit or management fee. We include the top 30, others have a more limited selection with a higher weight on BTC and ETH. CombiCoin diversifies evenly across the top 30.

To buy the top 30 yourself you will need to use multiple wallets and exchanges. With CombiCoin it is just one transaction.

Hi Piet, lets debate Smiley.

So for managing the CombiCoin assets we do not charge any fees. If CombiCoin assets increase with x% over time we do not benefit from this at all. We do not take a small % of the growth of the assets. This is all for the owners of CombiCoin.

If someone wants to buy or sell CombiCoins they are free to choose to whom they sell it.

Triaconta is a separate company that will keep the exchange rates of CombiCoin close to the real value of the assets. Triaconta's trading software will be connected to 10+ exchanges and will continuously check for how much it could buy and sell the assets of a CombiCoin. It will create a buy and sell order on the exchanges. Anyone who wants to buy or sell a CombiCoin is free to choose to whom they sell or buy it. If they choose to sell it to us then we destroy the CombiCoin and sell the assets backing it for as much as we can at that moment. If someone wants to buy from us we will create a CombiCoin and buy the assets backing it for as less as we can.
Triaconta will make some profit in both instances and distributes 50% back to TRIA token holders.

All transactions that we are not a part of we do not benefit at all. Again, its everyone's choice whom to buy from or sell to.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

Website have been updated

Currently more then 1.4 million have been raised
More than 2/3 of softcap! It is very good. Smiley

On the transparency point - especially for retail (consumer) investors like myself - transparency on how this coin works and e.g. how costs and profits are being distributed between Triaconta and the investors is indeed key.
I believe all the necessary reporting will be provided to investors. Smiley
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:00:45 PM

Hi, is there any news about the exchanges the tokens will be tradable on?
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

Hello. Wink
It seems that there has not been any news yet. I suppose that the list of priority exchanges will depend on the raised funds. Many exchanges require quite significant sums for adding a coin or token.
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

They are communicating with big partners but there is no clear name yet. İconomi, a similar project, is traded on big exchanges like kraken, liqui. So that they are warm to such projects. Will enter shortly.

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:23:37 PM

They are communicating with big partners but there is no clear name yet. İconomi, a similar project, is traded on big exchanges like kraken, liqui. So that they are warm to such projects. Will enter shortly.
Yes, Bitfinex, Kraken, Liqui, Livecoin would be good. I hope the team has already compiled a list of exchanges from which it is worth starting.
martinopino

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:48:46 PM

Buying 30 different coins one by one is costly due to transaction fees, so investing in one coin that does this for me seems cheaper.

Combicoin will rebalance the portfolio every two months, isn't this very costly to do every time as well? I know that rebalancing the portfolio diversifies the risk, but isn't it costly to rebalance so often?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:01:28 PM

Buying 30 different coins one by one is costly due to transaction fees, so investing in one coin that does this for me seems cheaper.

Combicoin will rebalance the portfolio every two months, isn't this very costly to do every time as well? I know that rebalancing the portfolio diversifies the risk, but isn't it costly to rebalance so often?

It cost something, true, but the benefit of doing so completely justify the operation, is what will make the fund perform better and be in tune.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: