Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
Arvidos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:03:53 AM

I like the idea of a tracker and the fact that you can benefit from any profits generated by the software. But I have a few questions:

So you first want to raise the money and then develop the software? Software development is not an easy task, so how can you be sure that you are ready within a few months? Also, if you raise only $2M, still the rebalancing has to be done manually? Sounds very complicated and error sensitive. I'm not an expert on ICO's, but is raising a minority of what you want to raise in the first days a good start? How sure are you that you will raise more than $2M? Most ICO's fail, that's a fact.

SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:28:55 AM

I like the idea of a tracker and the fact that you can benefit from any profits generated by the software. But I have a few questions:

So you first want to raise the money and then develop the software? Software development is not an easy task, so how can you be sure that you are ready within a few months? Also, if you raise only $2M, still the rebalancing has to be done manually? Sounds very complicated and error sensitive. I'm not an expert on ICO's, but is raising a minority of what you want to raise in the first days a good start? How sure are you that you will raise more than $2M? Most ICO's fail, that's a fact.

So the CombiCoin, TRIA token and the automatic profit share mechanism have been fully developed and tested. Our team has already made similar software for the energy trading exchanges. On these exchanges the major power companies are listed and our software is making thousands of trades a day. So we have the experience and knowledge in our team to do this.

The revision & rebalancing will never be done manually, it is indeed error sensitive that way. When we raise 2 million the software needs to get an ok from a human being before it can do the selling and buying. We are confident that we will hit our target soon. Unlike most ICO's we aren't focussing on the cryptocurrency niche, instead we are focussing on the people who are aware of cryptocurrency but aren't investing in it right now due to the high risks. This is what we solve for those people.  At this moment almost all investments received came from this target audience.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:51:39 AM

hopefully the icon of the project is successful because I see this project is very good and also the followers of the project are also many of this marked this project will be successfull
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

When filling out the form for participation in the ico, it is suggested to enter the address for both tokens and coins. Will it be possible to hold tokens and coins in the future at different addresses?
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

When filling out the form for participation in the ico, it is suggested to enter the address for both tokens and coins. Will it be possible to hold tokens and coins in the future at different addresses?

Yes, you can store CombiCoin and TRIA token on any erc20 enabled ETH wallet. They do not have to be on the same wallet.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

Yes, you can store CombiCoin and TRIA token on any erc20 enabled ETH wallet. They do not have to be on the same wallet.

It's good. Smiley I want to participate in the bounty with one address, and in the ico to try with the other. Can you clarify the situation with the bounty? There are many questions about spreadsheets in the bounty thread.

Do I understand correctly (from whitepaper) that the movement of tokens (not coins) will be tracked automatically about once a week?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:52:35 PM

I just came to know that 90-99% funds collected during ico will be utilized by combicoin and remaining by the tria trading, why is it so? i mean it could be balanced 50-50 between the both projects.

SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

I just came to know that 90-99% funds collected during ico will be utilized by combicoin and remaining by the tria trading, why is it so? i mean it could be balanced 50-50 between the both projects.

If we do this then CombiCoin would be worth 50% of what it will be now. On the other hand we would have to much funding to develop the software that we need.
We want that our participants get as much value in return as possible. That is why chose to do it like this.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

Do I understand correctly (from whitepaper) that the movement of tokens (not coins) will be tracked automatically about once a week?
OК, I will answer one of my questions myself. Not once a week, but once a month, and not movement, but the amount of tokens in the wallet.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

OК, I will answer one of my questions myself. Not once a week, but once a month, and not movement, but the amount of tokens in the wallet.

Sorry for that! I missed that one. But you are right. Once a month we'll track all TRIA tokens.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:50:56 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 07:02:20 PM by freqenqerf

Sorry for that! I missed that one. But you are right. Once a month we'll track all TRIA tokens.

It's all right. I just should carefully read the whitepaper. Smiley

But the second question (about bounty and spreadsheets) is still unanswered. Smiley Maybe the reception in the bounty is already closed?
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:14:06 AM

I am joining the telegram channel. Following news on here.

With a wish to pass a successful ico, good luck for all participiants and investors

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:43:07 AM

ICO started? How much did you collect $?

We have it on our website!
https://triaconta.com

$ 767000 is not bad for a start. I think that investments will grow faster in the future. It needs to reach more people with social media studies and bitcointalk local forum threads for more investment.

Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

Hi devs,

congratulations with $ 767000+!
On what exchanges will be Coin distributed at the end? Will be it a big exchanges, like bitrex?
Good luck and best regards
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:49:52 AM

Already 800k $ - is this normal?
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

Hi devs,

On what exchanges will be Coin distributed at the end? Will be it a big exchanges, like bitrex?

I hope bittrex will be one of the exchanges Smiley
I think they cannot mention it before the and of the ICO... Anyway let's see what happen.

K-

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

Hello, do you know if TRIA token can also be traded on exchanges?
Just in case I want to buy more of them

kacakkipri

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:37:54 PM

94% of tokens are for investors, wow it's really big share. the team did not leave a high share in itself as in other projects. it's good new for investors.

kacakkipri

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

Hi devs,

There is not yet clear information on which exchanges to enter. But I am confident that after the ico will be followed by entering the big exchanges.

K-

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

94% of tokens are for investors, wow it's really big share. the team did not leave a high share in itself as in other projects. it's good new for investors.

yes it is but sometimes is better if more tokens are locked by the dev team, in this way tokens cannot be dumped.  Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: