Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:17:33 AM

Considering Combicoin is Asset backed by Top 30 crypto, what are the possibilities of including more coins to back Combicoin in future? How will this risk the stability of Combicoin?

This CombiCoin will consist out of 30 currencies. The only case that this will change for this version of CombiCoin is when we purchase more then 4% of an asset eg, the number 30. Then we will add a number 31 to CombiCoin. This is done so that CombiCoin will not have an influence on the value of that cryptocurrency.

As mentioned in the whitepaper we will first focus all efforts on CombiCoin and the automated exchange software. If work on them have been finished then we will start working on creating a new kind of CombiCoin. This new CombiCoin will also be managed by the automated exchange software.
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

Considering Combicoin is Asset backed by Top 30 crypto, what are the possibilities of including more coins to back Combicoin in future? How will this risk the stability of Combicoin?

This CombiCoin will consist out of 30 currencies. The only case that this will change for this version of CombiCoin is when we purchase more then 4% of an asset eg, the number 30. Then we will add a number 31 to CombiCoin. This is done so that CombiCoin will not have an influence on the value of that cryptocurrency.

As mentioned in the whitepaper we will first focus all efforts on CombiCoin and the automated exchange software. If work on them have been finished then we will start working on creating a new kind of CombiCoin. This new CombiCoin will also be managed by the automated exchange software.

The Triaconta token is what I like most. We have 2 perfect coins : one for stability and the other one to earn a passive gain.
Better then this?

Gambit1306

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

HI all,

Current funding status.

$1,178,612

Enjoy your Saturday!

Wonderful, the difference between friday and today! I'm really hoping for the soft cap to be met, and at this rate it'll be less than 2 weeks Smiley
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:56:42 AM

I see a signature campaign allocation of 10% of all bounty may affect for those who want to signature,
this combination of coin types or supported by 30 types of coin ... not explained in detail the intent of 30 coin ..thanks

The most powerful and the most potent 30 cryptocurrencies is talking about. You can think of it as an investment fund. We can not pump this coins prices alone but we can do it with this project

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Whats the reason of not having a true asset backed coin (considering most of Cryptos cannot be termed as Asset as they are not qualified as securities or stakes backed or something backed by physical or real value)  in your list of top 30 coins ?
What do you mean by "true asset"? Gold, silver, oil?
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

Whats the reason of not having a true asset backed coin (considering most of Cryptos cannot be termed as Asset as they are not qualified as securities or stakes backed or something backed by physical or real value)  in your list of top 30 coins ?
Yes, asset in its real term means backed by something physically. Like Digix Gold token, ZenGold token which is backed by pure Gold in physical form.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

Project manager Don says %91-99 of money collected in the ico, will invested these 30 coins. It's good and high rate Smiley

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

Yes, asset in its real term means backed by something physically. Like Digix Gold token, ZenGold token which is backed by pure Gold in physical form.
Yes, such tokens exist. I believe that the team is now focusing on crypto, to create a convenient way for people to store a portion of their savings. It is possible that in the future, the new coins of the team will backed by real assets. What kind of asset would you prefer and why? Smiley
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:54:30 AM

Yes, such tokens exist. I believe that the team is now focusing on crypto, to create a convenient way for people to store a portion of their savings. It is possible that in the future, the new coins of the team will backed by real assets. What kind of asset would you prefer and why? Smiley
The asset which I prefer more will be precious metals, precious stones and Crude oil. I know crude oil need lot of space for storage but it will give opportunity to bring in major market players as partners providing that facility.
Crude will be mostly for speculation based trading, large fluctuations and wider gains. This can also help channel more investments into Oil n Gas industry.
Precious stones and metals for lesser fluctuations, long term holdings with security and better exit strategy (Not just Forex)

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

I think in this case would be better asset backed by fiat or btc so at least is going to keep or increase the value
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

The asset which I prefer more will be precious metals, precious stones and Crude oil. I know crude oil need lot of space for storage but it will give opportunity to bring in major market players as partners providing that facility.
Crude will be mostly for speculation based trading, large fluctuations and wider gains. This can also help channel more investments into Oil n Gas industry.
Precious stones and metals for lesser fluctuations, long term holdings with security and better exit strategy (Not just Forex)
It seems to me that backing by such assets can create additional problems in some countries. It is not by chance that in many ICO there are restrictions for residents of some countries.
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:07:15 PM

I think matching precious metals is against the nature of krypto. There is a certain amount of money in dollars in gold. This applies in other countries' currincies as well. But i think this is not applicable in krypto

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

I think in this case would be better asset backed by fiat or btc so at least is going to keep or increase the value
I suppose that with fiat there may also be problems for participants from some countries.

According to the latest news from Telegram, ico already raised more than 1200000. Wink
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

I suppose that with fiat there may also be problems for participants from some countries.

According to the latest news from Telegram, ico already raised more than 1200000. Wink

The news about the new software has had a positive effect on ico. I hope it goes on like this. There is a very active manager on the telegram. Those who have questions can ask from there

SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

The news about the new software has had a positive effect on ico. I hope it goes on like this. There is a very active manager on the telegram. Those who have questions can ask from there

We check BCT multiple times per day, but Telegram is indeed the easiest way to reach us if you are looking for an answer asap!
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

I'm proud to take part in this huge project ! Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:37:17 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 10:38:40 AM by freqenqerf

We will wait for the translation into French. Wink

UPD.
Current information from the site:

1,273,622$
USD Raised

Smiley
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:46:13 PM

We will wait for the translation into French. Wink

UPD.
Current information from the site:

1,273,622$
USD Raised

Smiley

1 million raised! The Combi and Tria is a great opportunity for all investors, have not heard about something like that before. Congratulations devs!
christwaston

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

Finest cryptocurrency trading site.Wishing for a good future.
Gambit1306

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:05:35 PM

Could you list your competitors, and what distinguishes you from them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: