Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:21:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:40:41 AM

Wait hold on... just a little longer... now just you bloody wait!!

You want us to give you a shit ton of money so you can invest with it, and then you pocket 50% of the profit?!

No thanks mate, please move on...
Please, get out of my way...
Really, get out of my face now.
Its very simple mate, they have demonstrated what they plan and wish to do. If you thing investing with them will be beneficial for you then you can do it. But if it makes you uncomfortable then don't disregard them, you can use your investment in some-other project to stash it Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
shade_wrath

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:43:13 AM

Am I right in assuming that, if the markets continue to drop for the next two or so weeks, CombiCoin will be off to a lightning start?
Its not good but a GREAT start to buy at low and cheap BTC price! Your investments are directly converted to profit which can be sold off when market is bullish again to buy more investments. So its best time for Combicoin to start stashing top 30 Smiley

namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:28:24 AM

Combicoin is not an idea for future realisation, it's an asset. It's very good that the assets will be monitored to prevent dominance of a single coin. I think, it't useful project.
Gambit1306

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:44:31 AM

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, also people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:02:45 AM

I also would add a bank for a saving account is giving much less in one year(in my case 1% interest rate Undecided) than what you will see in one month in this type of funds.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:06:10 AM

And where to find a subscription on the social networks? I watched in a branch and did not go there
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, also people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.

Hi Gambit, just wanted to thank you for your kind words. We'll try to keep up the good work and live up to what you are expecting from us.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

I joined this project through bounty twitter but I see this project at least late in developing maybe because enthusiasts from roject tida too much or the team of this project is very busy
forumjay

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

Question 1:

If after launch 1 Combi coin equals a complete set (100%) of the investment into top 30 coins equally distributed with the weight of 1/30, then I have one question on that.

White paper:
"For 10 USD you will receive 1 CombiCoin
and 1 TRIA Token. Each CombiCoin, is 100% backed by the current top 30 of cryptocurrency."

For funding with 10 USD one gets 1 CombiCoin (and 1 TriaToken).

(BTC price, ETH price, ... Coin# 30 price) / 30 = 1 Combicoin (which is worth more than 10 USD at any current point).

How can someone get 1 CombiCoin for 10 USD, if that Coin's worth is way higher at the launch of this coin on major exchanges?

It would be as if free money is being given away, which does not circulate.
In theory if everyone would turn his CombiCoin into USD after launch for the price of 1 CombiCoin on exchanges, this would not work.

---

Question 2:

People have written that with the current low prices of most top coins CombiCoin would have a head start. Inthe white paper timeline is says for January 2018 "CombiCoin launched at major exchanges". Does that mean CombiCoin launches first time in 2018 on exchanges, or is this a general statement that CombiCoin launched at quite a few major exchanges "so far"?
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

1.5 million dollars were collected. Only 500 thousand dollars left. I believe they will collect it if the markets improve

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
freqenqerf

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

1.5 million dollars were collected. Only 500 thousand dollars left. I believe they will collect it if the markets improve
And I hope that by the time the ico end, the prices of crypto will be even more attractive than now. Cheesy
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

And I hope that by the time the ico end, the prices of crypto will be even more attractive than now. Cheesy

they will improve for sure, however we dont know when Smiley
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

Question 1:
Let's say you invested 300 usd during the ico and got 10 CombiCoins. During the purchase of assets will be bought (only for your coins): btc - worth 10 (300/30) usd, eth - worth 10 usd, etc. Thus, the total value of your CombiCoins will still be 300 usd (1 CombiCoin = 10 usd).
jdmcg

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

Have the tokens been distributed yet?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

About question 2: it is stated that the token shoul be available in the exchanges on 15th of october or around that date, can be bigger exchanges need more rime to evaluate
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

Have the tokens been distributed yet?

If is not already happening should happen soon, this was already stated in the thread not long ago.
shade_wrath

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:36:11 AM

Question 1:

If after launch 1 Combi coin equals a complete set (100%) of the investment into top 30 coins equally distributed with the weight of 1/30, then I have one question on that.

White paper:
"For 10 USD you will receive 1 CombiCoin
and 1 TRIA Token. Each CombiCoin, is 100% backed by the current top 30 of cryptocurrency."

For funding with 10 USD one gets 1 CombiCoin (and 1 TriaToken).

(BTC price, ETH price, ... Coin# 30 price) / 30 = 1 Combicoin (which is worth more than 10 USD at any current point).

How can someone get 1 CombiCoin for 10 USD, if that Coin's worth is way higher at the launch of this coin on major exchanges?

It would be as if free money is being given away, which does not circulate.
In theory if everyone would turn his CombiCoin into USD after launch for the price of 1 CombiCoin on exchanges, this would not work.

---

Question 2:

People have written that with the current low prices of most top coins CombiCoin would have a head start. Inthe white paper timeline is says for January 2018 "CombiCoin launched at major exchanges". Does that mean CombiCoin launches first time in 2018 on exchanges, or is this a general statement that CombiCoin launched at quite a few major exchanges "so far"?
I think the way its calculated, if you invest 100 USD then they will give you 10 Combicoin. For each combicoin you bought they will purchase 10 USD worth of Top 30 asset (Considering ICO price)!
That how each combicoin will be made.

Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:41:37 AM

Sorry that i am writing in the main thread, and not in a bounty campaign thread, but NOBODY from the dev team answered any question there.
When will be spreadsheets updated? Only first week is there.
Please campaign manager answer something in the bounty thread
We all waiting that this project would be great and perspective. But the bounty thread looks a little bit dead.
Thanks in advance
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:32:25 AM

Better ask on telegram  Wink
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:35:16 AM

Combicoin is not an idea for future realisation, it's an asset. It's very good that the assets will be monitored to prevent dominance of a single coin. I think, it't useful project.
Yes, the project is very useful for those who do not want to buy and track several currencies separately. And the balance between different coins really diversifies the risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: