Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
sereneticelectrons

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

I’m not too familiar with bitquence but from looking at it quickly it seems like another “diversification” option, where they simply take your investment (ETH) and split it between several accounts with various alts via the “universal wallet”

In a few of their infographs they are comparing themselves to Ledger Nano S, Trezor and such which to mean means there positioning themselves as more of a “universal wallet” then what combicoin is.

I also couldn’t find if they have something like the TRIA token for dividends but it doesn’t seem like it

Bitquence was created to "bundle" coins based on risk for the average person that knows little about cryptocurrency, its a frontend that combines coins into "bags" with labeling that translates to the average person.  Like ordering your groceries online and saying just get me the top 20 healthiest items at the store this week, then the store delivers it to you neatly packed in a bag, you eat, live long, and prosper..etc !!

However, your response helped greatly in that if a person that is deep enough into cryptoland can go take a peek at something like Bitquence, and finds the message is maybe not completely clear as to what the core point of the project is, then well, that certainly raises the bar for CombiCoin, in that the message is very simple, very clear in my opinion, and that makes all the difference when reaching out to a wide audience. 

SereneticElectrons
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:34:23 PM

I’m not too familiar with bitquence but from looking at it quickly it seems like another “diversification” option, where they simply take your investment (ETH) and split it between several accounts with various alts via the “universal wallet”

In a few of their infographs they are comparing themselves to Ledger Nano S, Trezor and such which to mean means there positioning themselves as more of a “universal wallet” then what combicoin is.

I also couldn’t find if they have something like the TRIA token for dividends but it doesn’t seem like it

Bitquence was created to "bundle" coins based on risk for the average person that knows little about cryptocurrency, its a frontend that combines coins into "bags" with labeling that translates to the average person.  Like ordering your groceries online and saying just get me the top 20 healthiest items at the store this week, then the store delivers it to you neatly packed in a bag, you eat, live long, and prosper..etc !!

However, your response helped greatly in that if a person that is deep enough into cryptoland can go take a peek at something like Bitquence, and finds the message is maybe not completely clear as to what the core point of the project is, then well, that certainly raises the bar for CombiCoin, in that the message is very simple, very clear in my opinion, and that makes all the difference when reaching out to a wide audience. 

SereneticElectrons

One of the big differences between their solution and our is that we manage the assets actively. What happens when on of the "fresh groceries" becomes to big or worse starts to decline sharply. At the start the risks will be diversified, but at a certain point in time one coin will have a much higher weight then the others. At that point the risks are no longer diversified.

We actively manage the assets, meaning that we ensure the correct top 30 is in CombiCoin and that no single coin will become dominant, because that will nullify all benefits that CombiCoin brings.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

"For 10 USD the first investors will receive a CombiCoin"  this price may vary according to the money collected in the ico process. or is it fixed ? Are you have any information about that ?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

SereneticElectrons

One of the big differences between their solution and our is that we manage the assets actively. What happens when on of the "fresh groceries" becomes to big or worse starts to decline sharply. At the start the risks will be diversified, but at a certain point in time one coin will have a much higher weight then the others. At that point the risks are no longer diversified.

We actively manage the assets, meaning that we ensure the correct top 30 is in CombiCoin and that no single coin will become dominant, because that will nullify all benefits that CombiCoin brings.

Yes, the users of BQX must choose and track the crypto-currencies themselves.
In addition, BQX tokens do not really provide any advantages to owners except, in fact, access to the platform. "BQX is an Functional Token that will be used on the platform to access various features and fees... However, BQX Tokens will NOT: Pay dividends or profits of any kind" (info from the official site).
Token has neither its own value (as opposed to CombiCoin) nor dividends for owners (as opposed to TRIA). Therefore, there are many more differences than similarities.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:27:51 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 07:40:11 PM by freqenqerf

"For 10 USD the first investors will receive a CombiCoin"  this price may vary according to the money collected in the ico process. or is it fixed ? Are you have any information about that ?
Price is fixed.  $10 = 1 CombiCoin + 1 TRIA token.
In the firsts days of the ICO for investors there was a system of bonuses, But now, it seems to me, the only bonus is a 5% more TRIA tokens for investments more then $10000
And 10% more tokens for investments more then $50000.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

"For 10 USD the first investors will receive a CombiCoin"  this price may vary according to the money collected in the ico process. or is it fixed ? Are you have any information about that ?
Price is fixed.  $10 = 1 CombiCoin + 1 TRIA token.
In the firsts days of the ICO for investors there was a system of bonuses, But now, it seems to me, the only bonus is a 5% more TRIA tokens for investments more then $10000.

Thanks for picking up the question Freqenqerf!

You are right about this.

-Don
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

Price is fixed.  $10 = 1 CombiCoin + 1 TRIA token.
In the firsts days of the ICO for investors there was a system of bonuses, But now, it seems to me, the only bonus is a 5% more TRIA tokens for investments more then $10000.

Thanks for picking up the question Freqenqerf!

You are right about this.

-Don

Not at all. I carefully studied the information on investing. Cheesy
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

When the campaign spreadsheets will be update ? Also I saw you still have not your turkish translator. if you need it I can suggest an experienced person Smiley

802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:00:22 PM

SereneticElectrons

Yes, the users of BQX must choose and track the crypto-currencies themselves.
In addition, BQX tokens do not really provide any advantages to owners except, in fact, access to the platform. "BQX is an Functional Token that will be used on the platform to access various features and fees... However, BQX Tokens will NOT: Pay dividends or profits of any kind" (info from the official site).
Token has neither its own value (as opposed to CombiCoin) nor dividends for owners (as opposed to TRIA). Therefore, there are many more differences than similarities.

Yeah I couldn’t find anything in my quick skim of the site but I guess that the token wasn’t used for anything other the placeholder access, so in my books combicoin comes out on top, you could have a nice amount of  combicoin and your TRIA quietly earning away helping you make your stash of combicoin larger 🤑

SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:16:25 AM

Quick update on the amount raised:

$1,734,432
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:25:19 AM

where's I can see the spreadsheet of participants, sir ? Spreadsheet with stacks
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:05:09 AM

$1,734,432

Nice morning news! Smiley

Yeah I couldn’t find anything in my quick skim of the site but I guess that the token wasn’t used for anything other the placeholder access, so in my books combicoin comes out on top, you could have a nice amount of  combicoin and your TRIA quietly earning away helping you make your stash of combicoin larger 🤑

Yes, in this case, the advantages of the CombiCoin and TriaToken are obvious. Smiley
In my opinion, bqx in an interesting way solves the problem of manually managing the variety of ether tokens, but the purpose of the CombiCoin is quite different.
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

$1,734,432

Nice morning news! Smiley

Yeah I couldn’t find anything in my quick skim of the site but I guess that the token wasn’t used for anything other the placeholder access, so in my books combicoin comes out on top, you could have a nice amount of  combicoin and your TRIA quietly earning away helping you make your stash of combicoin larger 🤑

Yes, in this case, the advantages of the CombiCoin and TriaToken are obvious. Smiley
In my opinion, bqx in an interesting way solves the problem of manually managing the variety of ether tokens, but the purpose of the CombiCoin is quite different.

Really good to see, should hit that 2 once ETH hits 300, more combicoin and TRIA for investors if the price can stay higher, the 24-hr high and low are very close in on each other which is also good as it averages out rate from the day so with these small gaps it’s a good time to get in

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

Seems the first goal could be already met this week.  Smiley
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:50:31 PM

Seems the first goal could be already met this week.  Smiley

Yes, it is quite possible.
I think it's time to remind about this - https://triaconta.com/seetokens/

Check your TRIA tokens.  Cool

* For investors only.
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

$1,734,432

Really good new for us. We have to work harder to get more investment and hear more of such a good project

Gambit1306

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

$1,734,432

Party this weekend!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

* For investors only.

Etherscan should show them automatically, i mean if you just plan to check them out on your address
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

* For investors only.

Etherscan should show them automatically, i mean if you just plan to check them out on your address

Did the submitted tokens have been sent for testing purposes or have a different cause?

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

Yes, duplicated the link from the official site just in case - sometimes the MEW incorrectly displays (or even not dislays) the tokens.

Did the submitted tokens have been sent for testing purposes or have a different cause?

I don't know. I think Don will talk about it later. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: