Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
Florg

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:46:07 AM

If I want to use BTC to buy into this ICO, what do I put for the "BitCoin wallet the payment will come from:" section?  I Know how to generate receiving addresses, but How do I find out my sending address?  Using Electrum btw

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:49:46 AM

Let me have a look
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:31:32 AM

Idea: it might be interesting for Triaconta to keep selling extra Combicoins after the ICO is over, directly through their website (without giving TRIA tokens). Maybe make these can be purchased at market price (with a small handling fee for Triaconta). It might be a bit of a hassle to do this manually, but it might generate some extra small profit and get more CombiCoins out there (which is good for everyone). You could set a minimum limit (let's say 1000 euro/USD) for this....

I am a lil bit confused could you please clear up some of my questions please?

1. So investing in the ICO you will receive both coins. Is there going to be 2 separate wallets for TRIA and CombiCoins or will the TRIA wallet be updated or something of that nature to hold your CombiCoin as well?
2. How will your coins be given to you if you invested in the ICO?
3. When will the TRIA wallet be available?

1. Both will be ETH based tokens, so you can just use your regular ETH wallet.
2. You specify your ETH address
3. /

4. February 1st is the first expected payout in TRIA. How come you are not being paid in CombiCoin as well?
5. The expected profit share is 0.05 USD to 0.11 USD per TRIA token. As the value of TRIA or CombiCoin rises what is the likelihood of payouts for each coin being more than 0.11 USD?

4. Payouts will not be in TRIA, TRIA is only issued during the ICO. I went through the whitepaper again, but I didn't see in which token the payouts will happen. I assume this will be in CombiCoins. Maybe in ETH or USDT? Maybe somebody from Triaconta can answer this?
5. TRIA rise won't influence the profit directly imo. If the CombiCoin rises, there might be bigger margins, so more profit. If there's more profit then the TRIA price will probably rise as well.
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

1. So investing in the ICO you will receive both coins. Is there going to be 2 separate wallets for TRIA and CombiCoins or will the TRIA wallet be updated or something of that nature to hold your CombiCoin as well?
4. February 1st is the first expected payout in TRIA. How come you are not being paid in CombiCoin as well?
5. The expected profit share is 0.05 USD to 0.11 USD per TRIA token. As the value of TRIA or CombiCoin rises what is the likelihood of payouts for each coin being more than 0.11 USD?
1. You do not need a separate wallet. CombiCoin and TRIA are ERC-20 tokens. So, you can use, for example, MyEtherWallet.
2. The team will send tokens to your Ethereum address.
3. You do need a separate wallet.
4. Shares will be paid in ethereum (not in CombiCoin or TRIA).
5. The profit will depend on both the CombiCoin value and the trading volume.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:33:27 AM

If I want to use BTC to buy into this ICO, what do I put for the "BitCoin wallet the payment will come from:" section?  I Know how to generate receiving addresses, but How do I find out my sending address?  Using Electrum btw
You can see you addresses on the "Addresses" tab of Electrum.
If you have one address with a non-zero balance only, then specify it.
If you have more than one address with a non-zero balance - yes, the sending (payment) addresses can be more than one too. In this case, specify the address with more balance. After receiving the confirmation e-mail, contact the team by e-mail and describe the situation. I guess they will ask you not for the address, but for the transaction hash. Or they will provide you separate address for your investment. I didn't invest in btc, so I'm not sure.
Appie34

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:11:03 AM

Does anybody know how long it takes to get the confirmation e-mail?
I sent BTC through Exodus...

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:11:42 AM

If I want to use BTC to buy into this ICO, what do I put for the "BitCoin wallet the payment will come from:" section?  I Know how to generate receiving addresses, but How do I find out my sending address?  Using Electrum btw

Electrum > Addresses tab > right click on a funded address > Spend from

You may need to shuffle enough funds into one address using the same method first.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:34:04 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:49:44 PM by freqenqerf

It's not always the same. Usually the next day, but it depends on different factors. If there is no confirmation within 24 hours, you can send an e-mail to the project team.

If I want to use BTC to buy into this ICO, what do I put for the "BitCoin wallet the payment will come from:" section?  I Know how to generate receiving addresses, but How do I find out my sending address?  Using Electrum btw

You may need to shuffle enough funds into one address using the same method first.
Nice! For a long time I did not use Electrum and did not know about this possibility. With managing inputs (bitcore) I find it easier.  Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:05:10 PM

You should be able to see which address really hold btc abd which are empty
Florg

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

This will certainly help! 

Thanks everyone for the fast replies!  I did some research and was confused because there isn't technically a "sending" address in bitcoin.  My best guess was to use a receiving address with funds, but I didn't want to risk losing any funds.  Paying with ETH seems easier since it's already an ERC20 coin(s).

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

Confirmation e mail forwarded to me nearly 24 hours later. it may not come directly. Wait a bit and if the problem persists, contact the developers via telegram.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:31:20 PM

Developer's message from telegram;

Hi Guys, Funds are being released. Currenlty defining the first top30 based on appendix A in the whitepaper, then we will start the buying.

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

Developer's message from telegram;

Hi Guys, Funds are being released. Currenlty defining the first top30 based on appendix A in the whitepaper, then we will start the buying.

Yes, I also saw this message. Now is a good time to buy crypto.  Wink
bluetiger679

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

Idea: it might be interesting for Triaconta to keep selling extra Combicoins after the ICO is over, directly through their website (without giving TRIA tokens). Maybe make these can be purchased at market price (with a small handling fee for Triaconta). It might be a bit of a hassle to do this manually, but it might generate some extra small profit and get more CombiCoins out there (which is good for everyone). You could set a minimum limit (let's say 1000 euro/USD) for this....

1. Both will be ETH based tokens, so you can just use your regular ETH wallet.
2. You specify your ETH address
3. /

4. Payouts will not be in TRIA, TRIA is only issued during the ICO. I went through the whitepaper again, but I didn't see in which token the payouts will happen. I assume this will be in CombiCoins. Maybe in ETH or USDT? Maybe somebody from Triaconta can answer this?
5. TRIA rise won't influence the profit directly imo. If the CombiCoin rises, there might be bigger margins, so more profit. If there's more profit then the TRIA price will probably rise as well.

On page 27 Appendix F in the white paper it says "The profit share will be distributed in ETH, the gas price to transfer the ETH will be deducted from the payment. We strive to use as low as possible a gas price to maximize the ETH a TRIA token holder recevies."
bluetiger679

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

What is the point of having 2 different coins TRIA and CombiCoin? Why dont they just have one?
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:18:15 PM

On page 27 Appendix F in the white paper it says "The profit share will be distributed in ETH, the gas price to transfer the ETH will be deducted from the payment. We strive to use as low as possible a gas price to maximize the ETH a TRIA token holder recevies."
The answer to your question is already here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116296.msg22351024#msg22351024  Wink

What is the point of having 2 different coins TRIA and CombiCoin? Why dont they just have one?
One of the reasons - SEC. Another reason - generate profit for investors and team.
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

Guys
Are there any news about the exchanges ?  Like other projects, it will first enter the etherdelta ? Is there another exchange planned? Will be as tradeable as ico is finished?

raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:47:47 PM

So is it correct that the usd price is worked out from the previous day, so if i invest today it is worked out from yesterday so 295-306 on coinmarketcap.

Do they use a specific exchange or does anyone know how this works as the range on coinmarketcap is quite large.

Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:41:42 PM

Question for Triaconta: will you stake the POS coins? Wouldn't make that much difference probably, but could be a nice little revenue stream to either the CombiCoin or to TRIA holders... (e.g. NEO GAS gives around 10% ROI).

Thx. Imo this is a missed opportunity. Buy increasing the CombiCoin supply they would be able to generate more revenue for themselves (and to the TRIA holders). Now this "dividend" payment will just support ETH.
Maybe they could make CombiCoin the default dividend payment token, but if a user would prefer ETH, he could specify this through e-mail...
I know, slightly more complex from a technical point, but in the mid to long run it'll be worthwhile imo.
kacakkipri

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

So is it correct that the usd price is worked out from the previous day, so if i invest today it is worked out from yesterday so 295-306 on coinmarketcap.

Do they use a specific exchange or does anyone know how this works as the range on coinmarketcap is quite large.

Me too wonder that. Which exchange will be use for buying 30 tokens ? Maybe the team reach an agreement with a major exchange for trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: