Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

After paying with BTC I got an email saying they got my payment and they would send an official payment confirmation the next day.  It's been over 24 hours since that email and still no follow-up, is that normal?

I paid with eth but never even got an email confirmation.

Update, got an email confirmation. Took a couple days.

It's good.  Smiley So, the tokens will come soon too.
Florg

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:59:49 PM

After paying with BTC I got an email saying they got my payment and they would send an official payment confirmation the next day.  It's been over 24 hours since that email and still no follow-up, is that normal?

I paid with eth but never even got an email confirmation.

Update, got an email confirmation. Took a couple days.

Yeah I also got an email confirmation with the quantity they would send me.  I also checked and I did actually receive an extremely small ETH payment (10wei) to my address so it all looks good.

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
d0r10n

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:16:40 AM

Yep, I received my confirmation email 5 days ago, they test send a small amount of Eth, which I received.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
zvalobtc

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

Same here, received the email and both coins. Can't wait to hear about the coins backing it  Grin
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

Just got this email, wheels are turning...

With the ICO for CombiCoin and TRIA Token we were able to raise 2,212,545 USD until now and there are still a few days left for people to fulfill their payment.

We have been working day and night to wrap the ICO up so now we can have a 100% focus on buying all the assets backing the CombiCoin ASAP!

Without further ado, it is time to show the first ever CombiCoin top 30.

The top 30

Based on the procedure and criteria from our whitepaper for the construction of CombiCoin, the following cryptocurrencies have been selected to be a part of the top 30 cryptocurrencies asset backing CombiCoin.

Bitcoin
    Ethereum
    BitcoinCash
    Ripple
    Litecoin
    Dash
    NEM
    Monero
    IOTA
    Ethereum Classic
    NEO
    OMiseGo
    Bitconnect
    Lisk
    Qtum
    Stratis
    Zcash
    Waves
    Hshare
    ARK
    Steem
    Bytecoin
    TenX
    Bitshares
    EOS
    Maidsafecoins
    Stellar lumens
    Golem
    Augur
    Basic Attention Token

This is the construction of the CombiCoin and we will review this top 30 once every two months to ensure that the correct currencies are included.
The next steps

Participants who did not yet receive their CombiCoins and TRIA Tokens can expect them somewhere this week.

The supervisory board of the Foundation has officially released all funds raised. We are currently buying all assets backing cryptocurrencies of the top 30 based on the 1/30 ratio as mentioned in our whitepaper. We expect that this procedure will take around 10 days. After we successfully bought all cryptocurrencies backing CombiCoin we will announce on our website exactly what was bought and show the the value of 1 CombiCoin.

We will send an update with a detailed explanation of the steps that come after buying all assets shortly. You can expect this e-mail when we finished the construction of CombiCoin procedure.

Ps. we really appreciated all feedback we've got and are truly humbled that you believe in our idea and us. Also a huge shoutout to our communities on Telegram and Bitcointalk, thanks for making the campaign more fun Smiley.

CombiCoin / Triaconta
msc85

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:37:03 PM

I have already invested in the ICO of the combicoin and received the coins and triatokens. The project looks promising but I still have a few questions:

1) as far as I see during the ICO only the 1st milestone is reached. Does this mean that the software is only developed as stated with number 1 in the whitepaper? Or can other milestones also be reached after the ICO? (And if so, how?

2) assuming $2.1 million is gathered at the ICO, there will be around 210.000 combicoins (or some more due to bonusses?). If in the next years there will be more interest in combicoins and other investors buy newly issued combicoins for lets say $210million (100 times more then there are now). Does that mean that the profits for triatoken holders will be 100 times higher as well? (Because there will be more coins to be traded so more profit divided over the same amount of triatokens

3) I still don't really understand what the trading software will do. I have discussed it with another investor but we differ in opinion what happens. Can you tell us who is right (or maybe a 3rd explanation). I think it's a kind of arbitrage of the underlying assets where you buy for example dash at an exchange with a lower price and sell the same amount at an exchange with a higher price at the same time. He thinks it's the difference between the value of the combicoin and 1/30 times the underlying assets.

Thank you for your help!
jbourne007

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

@msc85, I can try to answer these to the best of my understanding.

1) Before they get to the exchanges, there will be a way for people to buy combicoins from the website (only buy not sell). I don't know the deadline for this, but hopefully soon as it shouldn't be hard to do and will increase funding. Also new combicoins could be created (or destroyed) by activity on exchanges.

2) Assuming same levels of profitability as the number of combicoins increases, that should be true. Although, I would guess that profitability would decline with increasing volume. Also note that Triatoken holders benefit not just from Combicoin but from future combination coins that Triaconta might develop.

3) Its kind of like arbitrage between what a buyer is willing to buy the combicoin for vs the total cost of acquiring the underlying assets. And, for both buys and sells. Its described in page 11 of the whitepaper.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

where're news? were're bounty?
freqenqerf

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

According o info from the site:
CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,200,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 7-10-2017.
So, only after count the exact amount of raised funds the team would be able to count the amount of bounty tokens.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:01:03 PM

According o info from the site:
CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,200,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 7-10-2017.
So, only after count the exact amount of raised funds the team would be able to count the amount of bounty tokens.

Correct.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:18:09 PM

Just got this email, wheels are turning...

With the ICO for CombiCoin and TRIA Token we were able to raise 2,212,545 USD until now and there are still a few days left for people to fulfill their payment.

We have been working day and night to wrap the ICO up so now we can have a 100% focus on buying all the assets backing the CombiCoin ASAP!

Without further ado, it is time to show the first ever CombiCoin top 30.

The top 30

Based on the procedure and criteria from our whitepaper for the construction of CombiCoin, the following cryptocurrencies have been selected to be a part of the top 30 cryptocurrencies asset backing CombiCoin.

Bitcoin
    Ethereum
    BitcoinCash
    Ripple
    Litecoin
    Dash
    NEM
    Monero
    IOTA
    Ethereum Classic
    NEO
    OMiseGo
    Bitconnect
    Lisk
    Qtum
    Stratis
    Zcash
    Waves
    Hshare
    ARK
    Steem
    Bytecoin
    TenX
    Bitshares
    EOS
    Maidsafecoins
    Stellar lumens
    Golem
    Augur
    Basic Attention Token

This is the construction of the CombiCoin and we will review this top 30 once every two months to ensure that the correct currencies are included.
The next steps

Participants who did not yet receive their CombiCoins and TRIA Tokens can expect them somewhere this week.

The supervisory board of the Foundation has officially released all funds raised. We are currently buying all assets backing cryptocurrencies of the top 30 based on the 1/30 ratio as mentioned in our whitepaper. We expect that this procedure will take around 10 days. After we successfully bought all cryptocurrencies backing CombiCoin we will announce on our website exactly what was bought and show the the value of 1 CombiCoin.

We will send an update with a detailed explanation of the steps that come after buying all assets shortly. You can expect this e-mail when we finished the construction of CombiCoin procedure.

Ps. we really appreciated all feedback we've got and are truly humbled that you believe in our idea and us. Also a huge shoutout to our communities on Telegram and Bitcointalk, thanks for making the campaign more fun Smiley.

CombiCoin / Triaconta

it was very enjoyable to follow the project. I am curious about the future news. Although there is not a lot of investment, there is a good community. Positive for future price increases to avoid investing too much.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:26:59 AM

ICO ended but no official announcement from Combicoin team! If they are sending emails personally they should announce the same thing on their threads and websites.

The more closed the communication the more questions it will raise. Hopefully team will come out and provide all the necessary details regarding ICO, Post ICO plan etc. 

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
d0r10n

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:21:03 AM

ICO ended but no official announcement from Combicoin team! If they are sending emails personally they should announce the same thing on their threads and websites.

The more closed the communication the more questions it will raise. Hopefully team will come out and provide all the necessary details regarding ICO, Post ICO plan etc. 

Their website is updated to advise ICO is finished and how much money was raised - https://triaconta.com/

Interestingly I noticed this:

"CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,200,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 7-10-2017.

Please leave your e-mail to get notified when the sales of CombiCoin opens again."

The last sentence implies they will do another CombiCoin sale again!

So if you missed out this time, sign up for the email alerts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Florg

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:36:42 AM

Their website is updated to advise ICO is finished and how much money was raised - https://triaconta.com/

"CombiCoin raised more then $ 2,200,000. Exact amount will be communicated at 7-10-2017.

Please leave your e-mail to get notified when the sales of CombiCoin opens again."

In the email I received it said that "With the ICO for CombiCoin and TRIA Token we were able to raise 2,212,545 USD." 

It also says in the whitepaper that Combicoins can be created whenever people want to buy them as long as the backing assets are acquired, perhaps that is what they mean?

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:52:05 AM

May be the website provide certain details but not all. Also if they have official discussion channel here, they should post updates on this thread as well since not all investors will go and routinely check the website. In crypto transparency is the key and virtue!
The Campaign Manager SMF0119 was last online on 01-Oct-17, its almost 6 days. Also I saw minimal communication from team, couple of weeks before ICO was about to end. Now communication is totally zero. This will make investors guessing and have concerns about project!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
zvalobtc

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

I'm pretty sure they are very very busy working on the software and buying assets. As long as they update the website, send emails and are active in the telegram channel, I don't see any reason to complain. They can't be active everywhere at the same time right?  Wink
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

Does anyone have any information on when Combicoin and Traiconda will be available and tradable on the market?
Which exchange will we see the tokens?
Hopefully on CryptoPy and HitBtc!
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:03:33 PM

Does anyone have any information on when Combicoin and Traiconda will be available and tradable on the market?
Which exchange will we see the tokens?
Hopefully on CryptoPy and HitBtc!

We should wait the official statement. They will invest in the top 30 coins with the money collected then the tokens will be released. The exchanges you count are useless. I hope that at least Liqui will log in quickly. If it will be Bittrex it will be best

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:19:51 AM

Bounty participants are entitled to know the progress of their work through a spreadsheet, no updates in the spreadsheet.
Even I who have enrolled in social media bounty from a few days ago are not listed in the spreadsheet.
Where is your Bounty manager, why is he not doing his job?
Is this a question that is too difficult to answer ..?
You're right. I guess the team did not expect such an influx of bounty participants and did not hire a bounty manager. But judging by the posts in Telegram, if you meet the requirements, then there will be no problems with the shares.

Will update the sheets right now.

This project has Bounty manager a very .. very bad ...
From the 18th of September you have promised to update the spreadsheet, but until now I see no updates yet.
And now you have been inactive since October 1st.

I feel Bounty hunter will not get payment from this project.
freqenqerf

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

According to info in Telegram, the payments in fiat are still coming. After receiving confirmation, investors were given seven days to make a payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: