Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:06 PM

Hmm, I see no reason to drop Bitconnect. Yes, there is a high probability that this is a scam. But if the coin meets the conditions - it should be included in the list of assets. And even if its price becomes zero, then it will not affect the CombiCoin's value by more than 1/30. After all, this is the essence and one of advantages of the CombCoin.  Wink
Maybe they should include "no scam coins/ponzi schemes" as one of the conditions... 98+% of their BCC trading volume comes from their own "exchange". They can pump up the price/volume/market cap with fake transactions. They're also listed here as a known ponzi: http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/
Vitalik Buterin and other notable figures have already denounced them.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to lose 3,33% if I can easily avoid it. Every % counts in the long term.
Furthermore, buy buying these coins you're also supporting those fraudsters/thieves which is morally questionable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvidos81

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:20 PM

What's up with the bounty distribution? I mailed them twice about it, but not getting any answers....
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:18 PM

Maybe they should include "no scam coins/ponzi schemes" as one of the conditions... 98+% of their BCC trading volume comes from their own "exchange". They can pump up the price/volume/market cap with fake transactions. They're also listed here as a known ponzi: http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

I don't know about you, but I don't want to lose 3,33% if I can easily avoid it. Every % counts in the long term.
Furthermore, buy buying these coins you're also supporting those fraudsters/thieves which is morally questionable.
In fact, I also do not like this coin (BCC).  Wink
But its dropping must be made according to conditions and rules that are described in the white paper. If the team decides to put this issue to the vote - perhaps something will change.
What's up with the bounty distribution? I mailed them twice about it, but not getting any answers....
The distribution is expected from 6 to 10 November.
k1mera

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

k1mera

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:04:19 PM

Can we get an update on the estimated listing date of the coins on exchanges? I'm not in a rush, just curious...

By the way, I STRONGLY advise Triaconta to drop Bitconnect from the Combicoin on the next distribution. It's clear to EVERYBODY that this is a scam. Sooner or later it will fall and we'll lose 3,33% of our wealth...

I confirm the suggestion and the request of the two users just above and I strongly hope that the Dev and Team will do a search on Bitconnect to easily discover the great scam or ponzi scheme of this coin .... it's just a matter of time when it will lose by 2 months 99.99% of its value and will come to 1 doge.

I then wanted to ask Dev if and when we can see listed on a currency exchange CombiCoin and Tria?

Hmm, I see no reason to drop Bitconnect. Yes, there is a high probability that this is a scam. But if the coin meets the conditions - it should be included in the list of assets. And even if its price becomes zero, then it will not affect the CombiCoin's value by more than 1/30. After all, this is the essence and one of advantages of the CombCoin.  Wink

I agree with you. Rules are rules. We cannot decide every time to change the rules because there will be always a reason because someone does not like one of the coins etc.
So stay with the rules reported in the whitepaper...

Thank you Smiley
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

Still on waiting for the distribution of tria coin. I myself do not know exactly when it will be distributed, stay patient until the day it arrives.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:54:30 AM

CombiCoin update #4 - All investors are up ~ 30%!

Dear investors,

It has been three weeks since the last update. In the meantime we haven’t sit idly by and have been working on various things on which we’d like to update you.

Current CombiCoin value
As explained in our previous newsletter you can follow the price of CombiCoin on our website: www.triaconta.com. We also added a pie chart showing the distribution of the assets backing CombiCoin.

CombiCoin started with an initial value of $ 8.64 and we are happy to report that at the moment of writing the value of CombiCoin is $10.48 which is a 21.2% increase in 3 weeks.

TRIA token is listed on Etherdelta.com
From the 3th of November TRIA token has been listed on Etherdelta.com. You can trade TRIA tokens to Ethereum on this exchange. If you have not traded on EtherDelta before please go here for a tutorial how to trade on EtherDelta: https://triaconta.com/etherdelta/

At time of writing already a few hundred TRIA Tokens have been traded with an average of about $ 3 USD.

As mentioned in the whitepaper CombiCoin will be listed on an exchange in January. We are aiming to list CombiCoin on an exchange that supports EURO or USD.

Referral campaign & bounties

All bounties and referral rewards will be distributed this week (6-11 / 10-11). Referral rewards can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZSTwyl9N4g-qlLu3oHCWRvK2YOA06svYNXcmfQ4coY/edit#gid=0

In the above mentioned list you can look up your wallet address to see if you receive a bounty or not.

The other bounties can be found here https://triaconta.com/bounties. The list with bounties is final and emails or questions regarding these bounties will be ignored.

Re-open CombiCoin sales
We’ve had a lot of requests from people that either missed the ICO or that want to buy more CombiCoins before it hits the exchange in January. We are going to open the sales of CombiCoin on our website within two weeks. Sales will be done in a way that will benefit all TRIA token holders!

When someone buys CombiCoins on our website a 5% service fee is charged. 50% of this service fee will be reserved for TRIA token holders. The other 50% is used to cover the costs for manually buying the assets backing CombiCoin.

We expect to distribute the first profit share that is created by our automatic exchange software in February, during this distribution we will add the profit of the websales of CombiCoin. We will keep the sales via our website open until CombiCoin is listed on an exchange in January.

Software development
The development of the automatic trading software is on track. At this moment the software is connected to 5 different exchanges (Bittrex, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Binance, Poloniex) and more will follow. The software combines all data from these exchanges in real time into one big order book with over 23,000 entries. The complete order book is updated more than 1,000 times per second. The next step is to create the software that calculates the current buy/sell price of a CombiCoin and places orders on an exchange. We expect to do a first testrun in December.

Forks, staking & voting

In these last three weeks a “Fork” of Bitcoin, called Bitcoin Gold, is initialized.

To explain a fork simple, it is a procedure when a blockchain is cut in two. One of the blockchains remains as it is, but the other blockchain will have some adjustments. This already happened before with Bitcoin resulting in Bitcoin Cash. At the moment a fork is initiated owners of the original coin will be awarded the same amount of the new coin, in this case Bitcoin Gold.

Next to Forks, there are other ways that the assets backing CombiCoin can grow in numbers (instead of value), like staking and voting. In each of these ways the Foundation holding the top 30 cryptocurrencies receives small amounts of crypto by voting or staking. These small amounts are put back into the assets pool of CombiCoin, increasing the value of CombiCoin (slightly!).

During a “revision & rebalancing” procedure the received coins that are not part of the top 30 (like for example Bitcoin Gold) will be sold completely. The next rebalancing procedure will take place on 13th of December 2017.
dishwashingunit01

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:11 AM

Still on waiting for the distribution of tria coin. I myself do not know exactly when it will be distributed, stay patient until the day it arrives.

TRIA has been distributed:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3293Cc907fdE439B39aEdaF1B982785adaFf186b

perhaps you're just needing to add the contract data to MeW? it's not listed on any exchanges except for etherdelta at the moment and isn't on coinmarketcap so the only way to see it is to add manually to mew or check through etherscan/ethplorer
Arvidos81

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

perhaps you're just needing to add the contract data to MeW? it's not listed on any exchanges except for etherdelta at the moment and isn't on coinmarketcap so the only way to see it is to add manually to mew or check through etherscan/ethplorer

I'm on the list, so I'm good now. Nice update from Triaconta.
freqenqerf

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:37:06 PM

No, it is Etherdelta trade.  Wink
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

Hmm, I see no reason to drop Bitconnect. Yes, there is a high probability that this is a scam. But if the coin meets the conditions - it should be included in the list of assets. And even if its price becomes zero, then it will not affect the CombiCoin's value by more than 1/30. After all, this is the essence and one of advantages of the CombCoin.  Wink

I fully agree. It will not go down well with the public at large when they learn that CombiCoin included a known scam such as BCC. We want to get as many people involved as possible at the end of the day, not chase them away, especially those who are new to cryptos. BCC is expected to fail around December the 9th - at current levels it will represent a loss of 3.80% and who knows how much in terms of reputational damage. Rules are rules, but are no good when it fail to protect us from scammers. Rules should be there to serve us. Not the other way around. In addition, it will provide the authorities with an incentive and/or excuse to step in. Is that really what we want? We better get our own house in order before they do it for us.
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

I got my (very small) bounty! Yay!

I've been reading the comments and I do agree with most posters. I think tria should stay away from scam coins (even if they are currently rising in value) and try its best to stay away from purely pyramid scheme type coins (which is very hard right now). I think a lot of these problems will shake out this year. Pyramid PoS/Masternode only type coins are being drowned out by copycats and scammers.

Is Dash a huge pyramid scheme? Who knows right now. There is a fine line. But if a coin is publicly outed its good to lower your position just to be a good trader.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

You can check the current Combi value here:  https://triaconta.com/cc/price.php (updated every 5 mins)

Useful for those like me who write bots/tickers/portfolio trackers etc. until it's listed on an exchange with an API.

Thanks to Guust (dev)   Smiley
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:57:30 PM

What? Only 0.55 TRIA tokens for the work? WTF, guys?
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

Also received 0.55 coins, and for what was the distribution, for twitter, and on which exchanges are these coins traded?
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

Received the bounty for this campaign, in terms on TRIA token. I think reward is not worth for our efforts as amount is very small!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

I received only 0.55 TRIA which according to them is a Bonus which is given to all participant, how about the main TWITTER and FACEBOOK bounties reward?
this is not fair at all. @dev
warnlewdster

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

Is that system will be available in any part of the world or you will use this in only selective countries?
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:48 PM

Dear investors,

It has been three weeks since the last update. In the meantime we haven’t sit idly by and have been working on various things on which we’d like to update you.

Current CombiCoin value
As explained in our previous newsletter you can follow the price of CombiCoin on our website: www.triaconta.com. We also added a pie chart showing the distribution of the assets backing CombiCoin.

CombiCoin started with an initial value of $ 8.64 and we are happy to report that at the moment of writing the value of CombiCoin is $10.48 which is a 21.2% increase in 3 weeks.

From the 3th of November TRIA token has been listed on Etherdelta.com. You can trade TRIA tokens to Ethereum on this exchange. If you have not traded on EtherDelta before please go here for a tutorial how to trade on EtherDelta: https://triaconta.com/etherdelta/

At time of writing already a few hundred TRIA Tokens have been traded with an average of about $ 3 USD.

As mentioned in the whitepaper CombiCoin will be listed on an exchange in January. We are aiming to list CombiCoin on an exchange that supports EURO or USD.

All bounties and referral rewards will be distributed this week (6-11 / 10-11). Referral rewards can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZSTwyl9N4g-qlLu3oHCWRvK2YOA06svYNXcmfQ4coY/edit#gid=0

In the above mentioned list you can look up your wallet address to see if you receive a bounty or not.

The other bounties can be found here https://triaconta.com/bounties. The list with bounties is final and emails or questions regarding these bounties will be ignored.

Re-open CombiCoin sales
We’ve had a lot of requests from people that either missed the ICO or that want to buy more CombiCoins before it hits the exchange in January. We are going to open the sales of CombiCoin on our website within two weeks. Sales will be done in a way that will benefit all TRIA token holders!

When someone buys CombiCoins on our website a 5% service fee is charged. 50% of this service fee will be reserved for TRIA token holders. The other 50% is used to cover the costs for manually buying the assets backing CombiCoin.

We expect to distribute the first profit share that is created by our automatic exchange software in February, during this distribution we will add the profit of the websales of CombiCoin. We will keep the sales via our website open until CombiCoin is listed on an exchange in January.

Software development
The development of the automatic trading software is on track. At this moment the software is connected to 5 different exchanges (Bittrex, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Binance, Poloniex) and more will follow. The software combines all data from these exchanges in real time into one big order book with over 23,000 entries. The complete order book is updated more than 1,000 times per second. The next step is to create the software that calculates the current buy/sell price of a CombiCoin and places orders on an exchange. We expect to do a first testrun in December.

Forks, staking & voting

In these last three weeks a “Fork” of Bitcoin, called Bitcoin Gold, is initialized.

To explain a fork simple, it is a procedure when a blockchain is cut in two. One of the blockchains remains as it is, but the other blockchain will have some adjustments. This already happened before with Bitcoin resulting in Bitcoin Cash. At the moment a fork is initiated owners of the original coin will be awarded the same amount of the new coin, in this case Bitcoin Gold.

Next to Forks, there are other ways that the assets backing CombiCoin can grow in numbers (instead of value), like staking and voting. In each of these ways the Foundation holding the top 30 cryptocurrencies receives small amounts of crypto by voting or staking. These small amounts are put back into the assets pool of CombiCoin, increasing the value of CombiCoin (slightly!).

During a “revision & rebalancing” procedure the received coins that are not part of the top 30 (like for example Bitcoin Gold) will be sold completely. The next rebalancing procedure will take place on 13th of December 2017.
First of all, let me say that I'm a happy investor. I think the team messed up the bounty program a bit (I was expecting coins but didn't receive any) but besides that they are very professional and it seems like they are doing good work. I'm very happy with their decision to stake the coins as well, every little bit counts in the long term.

Very happy too that sales of CombiCoin will be possible soon. I'm tempted to increase my stake. The coins is less volatile than most others (except for maybe USDT and ETH :p), which gives more ease of mind (I was freaking out this weekend over the BCH/BTC drama because of my BTC stake). But it still gives a VERY good return. I feel like owning some BTC and some CombiCoin is a perfect mix for a buy-and-hold portfolio with low to medium risk. There are other fund options, but these typically charge a holding % and don't participate in staking the coins, so in the long term they will underperform.

PS: please evaluate my earlier request for dropping BCC.
95% of the traffic is on their OWN exchange. Imo this proves it is not liquid enough and should be dropped  even if it wasn't a scam (too much dependency on one exchange, price will crash if the exchange has issues or drops the currency).
BeetlejuiceFL

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:14:43 PM

Dear SMF0119,

thanks for your work on CombiCoin. Would it be possible that you implement a section on your webpage where the price of TRIA token is shown?

At the moment, nearly all investors are holders of both coins. For this reason, it would be great so see the intrinsic value of the CombiCoin and the traded Price of TRIA token.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Dear investors,

Current CombiCoin value

Re-open CombiCoin sales

Software development

Forks, staking & voting

freqenqerf

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

Btw, the sale of CombiCoin (without Tria) started again - https://triaconta.com/sale/
Minimum investment: $ 500 / € 450 / 0.06 BTC / 1.5 ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: