Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

triaconta is at $28-30 now. regret that i passed the ATH of $47 yesterday. should wait for the next pump of this token.
is it traded only on etherdelta?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:11:46 PM by Tschai

What pump...?
All coins were bigtime up...so will the index fund coin CombiCoin also automatically, which is it's typicall behavior.

And it'll dip again when all/many of the 30 coins will dip.

The index fund coin CombiCoin can be bought via BuyCombiCoin.com and should be available via exchanges within weeks.

The TRIA token, which is a divident token for CombiCoin investors  Roll Eyes, is available via EtherDelta.
Arvidos81

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

I genuinely believe the total market cap of all crypto's will surpass the one trillion dollars. Also, Combicoin will work with their own trading software platform to be launched next month, meaning 50% of the profits will be distributed among all Tria token holders on top of the distributions of people buying combicoin on their website.

So, all the reasons for HODL.

neocarbunkle

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

The (lack of) communication is what might kill eventually this great concept:

The least that could be done is update the title of the thread...it's already up 500% in 3 months!!!!

Agree. There is so little information about this project online even just updating this thread would be helpful.
neocarbunkle

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

I e-mailed the team a few of my questions and they responded very quickly. Here are the answers to my questions:

Q:Can a US customer buy from the triaconta.com website?

It is possible to buy CombiCoins on the website and pay in USD.

Q:When will we be able to see the public addresses of the coins being held?

We do have public addresses of the coins being held on our website: https://triaconta.com/wallet-addresses/ but I must admit this information needs to be updated for the new tokens we acquired after the bi-monthly re balancing of the assets.

Q:Why is there so little media coverage of this project?

Holidays and a rapidly rising amount of investments has kept us very very busy. We have had no need for extra media coverage or advertising. We are growing steadily and can still respond quickly to questions and like to keep it that way.

Q:When will the exchange be ready?

We expect to be listed on an exchange before the end of this month. Negotiations are ongoing and i am sorry i am not allowed to disclose more information yet. Check out our weekly newsletters for further developments.

Q:As an investor, what insurance do I have that Triaconta won’t simply run away with the money?

You are buying CombiCoins from a Dutch non-profit foundation. According to Dutch law, a Foundation does not have 'owners' and the Foundation does not want to make profit in any way. The supervisory board of the Foundation consists of external and trustworthy experts, the supervisory board can actually fire the two founders of Triaconta (Don and Guust) if they are not managing everything correctly.

I you have any more questions, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Roger
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

I e-mailed the team a few of my questions and they responded very quickly. Here are the answers to my questions:

We do have public addresses of the coins being held on our website: https://triaconta.com/wallet-addresses/ but I must admit this information needs to be updated for the new tokens we acquired after the bi-monthly re balancing of the assets.

Holidays and a rapidly rising amount of investments has kept us very very busy. We have had no need for extra media coverage or advertising. We are growing steadily and can still respond quickly to questions and like to keep it that way.

We expect to be listed on an exchange before the end of this month. Negotiations are ongoing and i am sorry i am not allowed to disclose more information yet. Check out our weekly newsletters for further developments.

Q:As an investor, what insurance do I have that Triaconta won’t simply run away with the money?

You are buying CombiCoins from a Dutch non-profit foundation. According to Dutch law, a Foundation does not have 'owners' and the Foundation does not want to make profit in any way. The supervisory board of the Foundation consists of external and trustworthy experts, the supervisory board can actually fire the two founders of Triaconta (Don and Guust) if they are not managing everything correctly.

Kind regards,
Roger

Great questions and answers.

I was unaware they list their public coin addresses. This makes me feel relieved that combi is actually backed by real assets.
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Kind regards,
Roger

That's what I was looking for. So this looks like a more or less safe way to invest into the market, at least if they don't mess up with the trading software and the funds don't get stolen somehow  Grin
cryptykmt30

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

Quick question.   

I was going to purchase Combicoins through the Triaconta website, then I read the terms of service which references Crowdfunding, which, according to the terms, closed on September 30, 2017. 

Now that the Crowdfunding is over, are U.S. Citizens are now permitted to purchase Combicoins through Triaconta?  Has someone asked this question?

Thanks!
Tschai

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

They do allow Chinese citizens now also...they've got their site translated even.

So that might be very well the case.
Azkabal

Activity: 389

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

The great potential of TRIA and Combi will make this Tokens one of the best this year. I hope to see TRIA climbing higher and higher, with our monthly payment reward

Is there any news, when will be the new payment calculated? Or when it will be distributed to token holders?
Arvidos81

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

Quick question.   

I was going to purchase Combicoins through the Triaconta website, then I read the terms of service which references Crowdfunding, which, according to the terms, closed on September 30, 2017. 

Now that the Crowdfunding is over, are U.S. Citizens are now permitted to purchase Combicoins through Triaconta?  Has someone asked this question?

Thanks!

You'll have to wait till Combicoin hits the exchanges. Probably next month.
thomanop

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

In the past week CombiCoin had 159 new registrations for the amount of .
If you would like to buy more CombiCoins we will reward your extra investment with the referral bonus of 0.5% extra CombiCoins. Just click on the link below and fill in the form.

This link can also be shared with others. When someone clicks on it and decides to buy CombiCoin within 2 weeks, you will be awarded with 0.5% of their investment in CombiCoins.

Why can I not see the link?
neocarbunkle

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

Quick question.   

Thanks!

I purchased it from them no problem. You just send them your coins and then you get an email saying that they were received and you will receive X combicoins within a week. Just know that there is a charge to buy from the site. I sent 14 ether and ended up paying $600 in fees on it.
Tschai

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

Just follow the instructions on BuyCombiCoin.com if the official site is too vague: it's very easy and works just fine.

NOW is a great DIP...so, why wait for the exchange... Roll Eyes
Appie34

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

I am kind of confused now. Maybe someone can help me clear this question.

I invested in the ICO and received 42 TRIA and COMBI.

According Coinmarketcap TRIA is worth 34USD = 1428 USD

What about the COMBI? According the official website the value is 54USD right now. But COMBI is not listed on any exchange yet.
42 COMBI x 54USD should be 2268USD

When COMBI goes live. Would it probably trade for the value? So I can add these two together to see what my investment would be worth?

hoolio

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

What about the COMBI? According the official website the value is 54USD right now. But COMBI is not listed on any exchange yet.

When COMBI goes live. Would it probably trade for the value? So I can add these two together to see what my investment would be worth?

Until Combi gets listed on a bigger exchange you can always trade on Etherdelta, so you can check the price there
Appie34

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

Until Combi gets listed on a bigger exchange you can always trade on Etherdelta, so you can check the price there

Only TRIA is on Etherdelta right? I cannot find COMBI.
Or do I understand something wrong? I thought we own COMBI and TRIA...
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

Any word on when COMBI (not tria) will be listed on the exchange?
SJSJ

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

TRIA is on Etherdelta
COMBI will be on exchange end of this month as far as the team has communicated. Exchange on which COMBI will be listed is currently unknown, as the team cannot disclose this due to NDA. There is a possibility to trade COMBI now on Etherdelta as well by using the COMBI contract address, but volume is low and the price is at a discount compared to NAV.

If you were in the ICO you should have both COMBI and TRIA, check you wallet!

And yes Appie, the team already communicated multiple times that the value of COMBI when it hits exchange will not be driven by demand and supply, but purely by the value of the underlying assets (which then again are determined by demand and supply ofcourse). The total value of your investment since ICO is then indeed TRIA + COMBI value.
Appie34

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

TRIA is on Etherdelta
COMBI will be on exchange end of this month as far as the team has communicated. Exchange on which COMBI will be listed is currently unknown, as the team cannot disclose this due to NDA. There is a possibility to trade COMBI now on Etherdelta as well by using the COMBI contract address, but volume is low and the price is at a discount compared to NAV.

If you were in the ICO you should have both COMBI and TRIA, check you wallet!

And yes Appie, the team already communicated multiple times that the value of COMBI when it hits exchange will not be driven by demand and supply, but purely by the value of the underlying assets (which then again are determined by demand and supply ofcourse). The total value of your investment since ICO is then indeed TRIA + COMBI value.

Thanks for your time to answer my questions. Everything is clear now.
Did not regret my investment so far...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: