Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

TRIA is on Etherdelta
COMBI will be on exchange end of this month as far as the team has communicated. Exchange on which COMBI will be listed is currently unknown, as the team cannot disclose this due to NDA. There is a possibility to trade COMBI now on Etherdelta as well by using the COMBI contract address, but volume is low and the price is at a discount compared to NAV.

If you were in the ICO you should have both COMBI and TRIA, check you wallet!

And yes Appie, the team already communicated multiple times that the value of COMBI when it hits exchange will not be driven by demand and supply, but purely by the value of the underlying assets (which then again are determined by demand and supply ofcourse). The total value of your investment since ICO is then indeed TRIA + COMBI value.

Thanks for your time to answer my questions. Everything is clear now.
Did not regret my investment so far...

Anyway you can check the price at etherdelta if you put the contract address into the link https://etherdelta.com/#0x11468d142559f6ab61e69b47f30fa6a36c93ee92-ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ticulves

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

How can we join the pre-sale or it just for big investors ?
Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

Not for big investors only,...a minimum of 0.06BTC though via the ICO/official site.

No minimum via EtherDelta...
SJSJ

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

How can we join the pre-sale or it just for big investors ?

The ICO was closed quite a while ago, so the only way to buy TRIA is via Etherdelta.

To buy COMBI you can go to https://triaconta.com/ the official site of the team.
Tschai

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

From the official site:
CombiCoin / Triaconta Mobile Retina Logo
Triaconta is voluntarily acquiring regulatory approval

Dear CombiCoin holders,

Ever since we launched CombiCoin in August of 2017 we have been in contact with the Dutch Authority of Financial Markets (AFM). During these past 6 months we’ve had several meetings to discuss if and how our activities fall under their supervision.

The answer to this question is still unclear. Regulations for the cryptocurrency market will be coming sooner rather than later. Waiting for new rules and regulations would possibly harm CombiCoin holders in the future and since we do not want that we decide to take immediate action. We will voluntarily acquire regulatory approval by the AFM.

By making sure Triaconta complies with AFM regulations CombiCoin should be able to grow in the future without legal constraints. Complying with AFM regulations will provide more reliability for current and new participants. We expect regulatory approval leads to a faster growth of CombiCoin sales which also benefits all TRIA Token holders.

CombiCoins sales temporarily suspended

Awaiting regulatory approval we will temporarily close the sales of CombiCoin. We expect the sales of CombiCoin to reopen within 2 months, but this also depends on the AFM.

Everyone that recently filled out the form will be processed normally and will still receive their CombiCoins.

What will change for CombiCoin holders?

Absolutely nothing! This will not have any impact on CombiCoin token, the value of CombiCoin or CombiCoin holders. The result of the restructuring will be positive because these regulations ensure that CombiCoin holders are better protected under Dutch and European law.

Selling your CombiCoins

Because we want to acquire regulatory approval by the AFM we have decided to postpone listing of CombiCoin on an exchange.

To still be able to deliver on our promise, we will launch a buyback program on our website on the 8th of February 2018. CombiCoin holders will be able to sell their CombiCoins directly to us for the value at that moment. The exact details and the tutorials how to do this will be shared in the coming weeks.

What will change for TRIA Token holders?

The monthly profit share for TRIA token holders is depended on buying and selling CombiCoins by Triaconta. Because the sale of CombiCoins is temporarily suspended, the profit payouts will be lower. Revenues generated from the buyback program will be shared with TRIA Token holders.

We will update all CombiCoin holders on ongoing affairs in the CombiCoin weekly newsletter.

All the best,

Don Molenaar & Guust Hilte

CombiCoin / Triaconta

By Don Molenaar| January 9th, 2018

© Copyright 2017   |   TRIACONTA B.V.

This is actually great news...for sure on the long term: CombiCoin could be the first and only regulated Crypto Index Fund.

And with regulated, I mean EU regulated...not an exotic island or an obscure country license.

No fear for all-in, anymore...
BeetlejuiceFL

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

More News from the developpers.

----------------

In this CombiCoin weekly the following things will be addressed:

CombiCoin performance week 1
CombiCoin sales update
TRIA token profit share - January
TRIA Token snapshot
AFM clarification
CombiCoin performance week 1

Weekly growth

Value on 01-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 44.55
Value on 08-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 53.93
21.05%  -  (previous week 13.56%)
Year to date growth: 524%
Monthly growth: 171%
Week high: $  59.28
Week low: $ 42.66

CombiCoin sales update

In the past week CombiCoin had 414 new registrations for the amount of $1,340,894.

TRIA Token profit share - January

For the profit share period from 16-12-2017 until 15-01-2018 the following amount of profit share per TRIA Token has been realised.

$0.2240 (new all time high!)

This profit share period will close on 15-01-2018.

TRIA Token blockchain snapshot

On 15-01-2018 the TRIA Token snapshot will be taken. Please make sure that you do not have TRIA Tokens on a smart contract. Profit share send to a smart contract might not reach you and we will only send the profit share once!

Due to very high transaction cost and Ethereum price, profit share can only be distributed when the profit share to be send exceeds the transaction costs. At this moment that is around 4 TRIA Tokens minimum.

AFM Clarification

After our statement yesterday we noticed that there are many assumption being made that aren’t correct.

The AFM has not forced us to stop our activities, but the meeting we had with them last Monday (8th of January 2018) made us decide (based on the advice from our attorneys) that it’s best to restructure our organisation. That’s why we temporarily suspended our sales activities and take time for this restructuring procedure. Part of this restructuring will also enable the buy-back program of CombiCoins, starting the 8th of February.

We expect to finish the restructuring procedure within 2 months. With the new structure we believe Triaconta is more future-proof for continuing her operations without the need of a license from the AFM.

We expect that the February profit share for TRIA Token holders to stay on the same level as before, because customers will be able to sell their CombiCoins to us directly generating profit for TRIA Tokens. Next to that we expect the March profit share to sharply increase thanks to both selling and buying CombiCoins directly.

Since our announcement we already received more than 100 registrations of customers that want to buy CombiCoin as soon as it is available again.
M_Haris

Activity: 87

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

When is triaconta listed on some decent exchange. I am tired of etherdelta, this is the worst exchange.

Azkabal

Activity: 389

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

The Token snapshot will be taken on 15.01, so its meens today. But when will be the monthly share send to us? Also today?
BeetlejuiceFL

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Hi all,

the dev Team just confirmed that the monthly profit share will be USD 0.2681 per TRIA token.

The snapshot of the blockchain is finished.

The amount in ETH will be sent this week.
BeetlejuiceFL

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Hi all,

the dev Team just confirmed that the monthly profit share will be USD 0.2681 per TRIA token.

Edit: As they have removed the EtherDelta adress, the amount has slightly increased.

Every TRIA holder will now get USD 0.2702.

Sorry for confusing.
Tschai

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

The official site Triaconta is down... Shocked

Hence BuyCombiCoin is down also, since it uses some API from the official site... Grin

--edit--
UPDATE: All is up again. No panic!  Grin
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

Hi all,

Edit: As they have removed the EtherDelta adress, the amount has slightly increased.

Sorry for confusing.

This corresponds to 1% of the value of Triaconta, which today is 27 $.

I want to know: is this dividend monthly or every two or three months?

Thank you
BeetlejuiceFL

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Hi all,

Sorry for confusing.

Thank you

It‘s a monthly profit sharing. I am holding TRIA since its ICO and the monthly payment always increased. That would make a payout of around 12%, which is very attractive in my opinion.
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

I have a small request for the Triaconta team. For the new re-balancing (on 14/02), could you also provide some insight into the profits from staking (e.g. staking NEO earns GAS) and from forks. E.g. for BTC there will be a lot of claimable fork coins (see https://btcdiv.com/) which will be worth something. Might not be a huge gain, but every little % counts. This wasn't addressed in the last e-mail about the re-balance.

It‘s a monthly profit sharing. I am holding TRIA since its ICO and the monthly payment always increased. That would make a payout of around 12%, which is very attractive in my opinion.
Yeah, it's already a nice dividend, and will probably increase once automated buying/selling of CombiCoins (and other, still to be launched coins) will be supported through exchanges. IMO tria is a true HODL coin, price could increase a lot once they arrange their legal setup and launch Combi on exchanges (with some good marketing). I hope they remain ambitious with this project.
Azkabal

Activity: 389

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

The profit share is live. But the price of TRIA makes me a little bit nervos. Why is there so dramatical drop down in price? Or it have the same causes as for the other Cryptos? Why they are getting all down Sad Share your opinion, how much time its takes for Cryptos to go up again?
BeetlejuiceFL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

The profit share is live. But the price of TRIA makes me a little bit nervos. Why is there so dramatical drop down in price? Or it have the same causes as for the other Cryptos? Why they are getting all down Sad Share your opinion, how much time its takes for Cryptos to go up again?

Just keep cool. Just think about it: TRIA profit sharing is depending on trading on altcoins. Nearly all altcoins have lost 50% of ist value in the past few days. So trading revenue will also fall, which will lead to a smaller profit share for TRIA owners. And in this case, the price for TRIA has to go down as well.

But please consider that TRIA is highly illiquid and the current Exchange (ED) is not a very reliable source for any intrinsic values.
CrytoMachine_11

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Just keep cool. Just think about it: TRIA profit sharing is depending on trading on altcoins. Nearly all altcoins have lost 50% of ist value in the past few days. So trading revenue will also fall, which will lead to a smaller profit share for TRIA owners. And in this case, the price for TRIA has to go down as well.

But please consider that TRIA is highly illiquid and the current Exchange (ED) is not a very reliable source for any intrinsic values.
Yeah. Considering the crazy prices for other crypto projects, current Tria price doesn't impress me. I expect a huge pump when it gets listed on other exchanges, and they sorted out the legal stuff...
M_Haris

Activity: 87

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

My combi coins are in my ether wallet, will i get the monthly dividend?
Will the monthly dividend is in the form of combi coin?

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Yeah. Considering the crazy prices for other crypto projects, current Tria price doesn't impress me. I expect a huge pump when it gets listed on other exchanges, and they sorted out the legal stuff...

I agree, but does anyone know when exactly we will see some new exchanges? I thought it was supposed to be January but not sure if they changed it.
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

My combi coins are in my ether wallet, will i get the monthly dividend?
Will the monthly dividend is in the form of combi coin?

Yep the monthly dividends go to any Eth wallet that holds TRIA erc-20 tokens in them. I have been getting my dividends with no issues.

Also glad I invested, very happy with how the project is going. Can't wait for exchange listings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: