Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
SJSJ

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

My combi coins are in my ether wallet, will i get the monthly dividend?
Will the monthly dividend is in the form of combi coin?

Yep the monthly dividends go to any Eth wallet that holds TRIA erc-20 tokens in them. I have been getting my dividends with no issues.

Also glad I invested, very happy with how the project is going. Can't wait for exchange listings.

To be more precise M-Haris: if you hold COMBI, you will not receive any dividends.

If you hold TRIA however, you will receive the dividends in the form of Ether in your wallet. You will only receive the dividends if at the time of the monthly snapshot your TRIA is in a wallet. If they are on an exchange at the time of the snapshot you will not get dividends. Also there is a minimum amount of TRIA (currently 4, but this can change!) at which you will get dividends as the transaction costs increased over the last period (and which would be higher than the entitled dividend at 4 TRIA).

For more information keep an eye on https://triaconta.com/news/.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Yep the monthly dividends go to any Eth wallet that holds TRIA erc-20 tokens in them. I have been getting my dividends with no issues.

Also glad I invested, very happy with how the project is going. Can't wait for exchange listings.

To be more precise M-Haris: if you hold COMBI, you will not receive any dividends.

If you hold TRIA however, you will receive the dividends in the form of Ether in your wallet. You will only receive the dividends if at the time of the monthly snapshot your TRIA is in a wallet. If they are on an exchange at the time of the snapshot you will not get dividends. Also there is a minimum amount of TRIA (currently 4, but this can change!) at which you will get dividends as the transaction costs increased over the last period (and which would be higher than the entitled dividend at 4 TRIA).

For more information keep an eye on https://triaconta.com/news/.

I got the right information. Thank you.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

More News from the developpers.

----------------

In this CombiCoin weekly the following things will be addressed:

CombiCoin performance week 1
CombiCoin sales update
TRIA token profit share - January
TRIA Token snapshot
AFM clarification
CombiCoin performance week 1

Weekly growth

Value on 01-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 44.55
Value on 08-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 53.93
21.05%  -  (previous week 13.56%)
Year to date growth: 524%
Monthly growth: 171%
Week high: $  59.28
Week low: $ 42.66

CombiCoin sales update

In the past week CombiCoin had 414 new registrations for the amount of $1,340,894.

TRIA Token profit share - January

For the profit share period from 16-12-2017 until 15-01-2018 the following amount of profit share per TRIA Token has been realised.

$0.2240 (new all time high!)

This profit share period will close on 15-01-2018.

TRIA Token blockchain snapshot

On 15-01-2018 the TRIA Token snapshot will be taken. Please make sure that you do not have TRIA Tokens on a smart contract. Profit share send to a smart contract might not reach you and we will only send the profit share once!

Due to very high transaction cost and Ethereum price, profit share can only be distributed when the profit share to be send exceeds the transaction costs. At this moment that is around 4 TRIA Tokens minimum.

AFM Clarification

After our statement yesterday we noticed that there are many assumption being made that aren’t correct.

The AFM has not forced us to stop our activities, but the meeting we had with them last Monday (8th of January 2018) made us decide (based on the advice from our attorneys) that it’s best to restructure our organisation. That’s why we temporarily suspended our sales activities and take time for this restructuring procedure. Part of this restructuring will also enable the buy-back program of CombiCoins, starting the 8th of February.

We expect to finish the restructuring procedure within 2 months. With the new structure we believe Triaconta is more future-proof for continuing her operations without the need of a license from the AFM.

We expect that the February profit share for TRIA Token holders to stay on the same level as before, because customers will be able to sell their CombiCoins to us directly generating profit for TRIA Tokens. Next to that we expect the March profit share to sharply increase thanks to both selling and buying CombiCoins directly.

Since our announcement we already received more than 100 registrations of customers that want to buy CombiCoin as soon as it is available again.

This is good when the team shares information about the project. In anticipation that after the completion of the restructuring process, the tokens will grow very much

BeetlejuiceFL

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

New update from the dev Team (weekly no. 7)

--------

CombiCoin performance week 3
Dag van de crypto (day of the crypto)

Weekly growth

Value on 08-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 52.73
Value on 15-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 41.01
-22.22%  -  (previous week -2.22%%)

All time growth: 374%
Monthly growth: 10.18%
Week high: $  52.44
Week low: $ 28.27

On January 29 and 30 the “Day of the Crypto” takes place in Amsterdam. This event is in Dutch. On January 29 Don Molenaar will be present on behalf of CombiCoin.

On the first day Don will present CombiCoin, the way it works and how it has performed so far. Don will start the day debating the role of the financial authority in cryptocurrencies with, among others, the chairman of the Dutch authority for the financial markets (AFM).

Don will be present throughout the day to speak with CombiCoin holders.

Discount
Tickets for this event are available here:
https://www.dagvandecrypto.nl/triaconta/
If you use the coupon code TRIA18 you will receive a 25% discount!
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

So when did you get your dividend and was it paid in eth or tria?

Also how many payments should we have had since ico?

SJSJ

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

24 Dec 2017 and 16 Jan 2018 I received mine.

2 times dividend since ICO, both paid in ETH to the wallet holding the TRIA at the time of the snapshots.

raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

2 times dividend since ICO, both paid in ETH to the wallet holding the TRIA at the time of the snapshots.

Did they come from same address as can’t see mine incoming - do you know the address that sent it?

SJSJ

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Did they come from same address as can’t see mine incoming - do you know the address that sent it?

Both from same address: 0xf96308487adac390cb937b7861d6823e9aa66841
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

i like this project.
i hope this project will success and waiting for bounty sir. Wink
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

Well this ICO was good. As a bounty hunter, for example, i have received a huge reward.

But the price is now on a dramatical drop, like all other Cryptos. I wish this Project a good luck, and thanks for the team for rewarding me.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

New update from the dev Team (weekly no. 7)

--------

Weekly growth

Value on 08-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 52.73
Value on 15-01-2018 - 08:00 CET  - $ 41.01
-22.22%  -  (previous week -2.22%%)

All time growth: 374%
Monthly growth: 10.18%
Week high: $  52.44
Week low: $ 28.27

On January 29 and 30 the “Day of the Crypto” takes place in Amsterdam. This event is in Dutch. On January 29 Don Molenaar will be present on behalf of CombiCoin.

On the first day Don will present CombiCoin, the way it works and how it has performed so far. Don will start the day debating the role of the financial authority in cryptocurrencies with, among others, the chairman of the Dutch authority for the financial markets (AFM).

Don will be present throughout the day to speak with CombiCoin holders.

Discount
Tickets for this event are available here:
https://www.dagvandecrypto.nl/triaconta/
If you use the coupon code TRIA18 you will receive a 25% discount!

Even with the market taking a huge dive, combicoin really didn't get hit as much as I had expected.
CrytoMachine_11

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Even with the market taking a huge dive, combicoin really didn't get hit as much as I had expected.
Still got hit pretty bad: https://triaconta.com/
Current value is 26$. Was almost 60$ at the peak. Still 200% profits from the start. Wild ride.
Let's get this machine started again...
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Has anyone considered the size of dividends in the ethereum for 1 TRIA coin? And how to understand that these are dividends from TRIACONTA
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

It seems like TRIA Token has some chanses to be on high again=) Perhaps I will be some Tokens on ether again

Anyway, any news?
AGV

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

Can someone explain to me what the price of the TRIA makes.
If you only take the dividend you receive, you must have the tokens years to reach the break even point.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

If you only take the dividend you receive, you must have the tokens years to reach the break even point.

Well yes, but... You can consider the tokens as "assets." Like when you buy a stock and it pays dividends, it would take a very long time for the break-even point considering however much you paid initially for the stock. But the idea is that you are holding onto an asset which has value and you can choose to sell it in the future for (ideally) a price higher than you bought it for. So, the purpose is not to get to the break-even point, the purpose is to hold an asset that pays a nice little sum of dividends.

Which leads me to my question - anyone know of an update about combicoin hitting any exchanges?
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Well yes, but... You can consider the tokens as "assets." Like when you buy a stock and it pays dividends, it would take a very long time for the break-even point considering however much you paid initially for the stock. But the idea is that you are holding onto an asset which has value and you can choose to sell it in the future for (ideally) a price higher than you bought it for. So, the purpose is not to get to the break-even point, the purpose is to hold an asset that pays a nice little sum of dividends.

Which leads me to my question - anyone know of an update about combicoin hitting any exchanges?

Should dividends on TRIA COIN be greater in those moments when volatility rises, as in the first quarter 2018?
SJSJ

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

Should dividends on TRIA COIN be greater in those moments when volatility rises, as in the first quarter 2018?

No news yet as to when CombiCoin will hit exchanges.

As of this week you are however able to sell the CombiCoins via the website of the team.

Dividends of TRIA in the future will depend on the profits the team makes with their trading bot (via arbitrage) when CombiCoins are sold of bought via the exchanges. For now the dividends depend on the number of CombiCoins sold (and in the future bought) via the website.

So TRIA dividends will really start kicking in and inreasing once CombiCoin hits the exchanges and gets more exposure and marketing behind it as the concept of a top 30 crypto index tracker is great!
ShortSeller16

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Hi devs,

when will the next rebalancing of the CombiCoin take place?

I have the feeling that it is long overdue?

Thanks
SJSJ

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

Hi devs,

when will the next rebalancing of the CombiCoin take place?

I have the feeling that it is long overdue?

Thanks

Don (one of the founders) just announced that they are updating the assets. So new asset distribution should be reflected on the Triaconta website anytime now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: