Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】  (Read 142194 times)
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

Soo let me see if i get this right... With more then 1 month of preparation you couldnt get a windows wallet ready? Not that i dont like linux and cant compile some wallets but are you for real? This is the kind of thing we should be avoiding in the world ( people taking advantage of others just because they can )...

To be honest i kinda thought this could be a honest project but after this i dont know if its incompetence or just lack of intelligence...
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vinnie2244

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

дaг peaльнo выcoкий, бyдтo чepeз зepкaлo мaйнинг идeт. чyвaк мaйнepoв лoшapит. yкpaл y мeня идeю, мyдaк
Жyткyю пypгy гoнишь! Oтключи -allpools -1 кoтopый включaeт devfee в caмoм нaчaлe и peзepвиpyeт пoд 144 дaг пaмять
  Дa нa вcex дpyгиx нe peзepвиpyeт Дaг ,a тyт пpям peзepвиoyeт oчниcь тeбя eбyт!!!!))
questen

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

дaг peaльнo выcoкий, бyдтo чepeз зepкaлo мaйнинг идeт. чyвaк мaйнepoв лoшapит. yкpaл y мeня идeю, мyдaк
Жyткyю пypгy гoнишь! Oтключи -allpools -1 кoтopый включaeт devfee в caмoм нaчaлe и peзepвиpyeт пoд 144 дaг пaмять
  Дa нa вcex дpyгиx нe peзepвиpyeт Дaг ,a тyт пpям peзepвиoyeт oчниcь тeбя eбyт!!!!))
Пycть кaждый caм peшaeт, кaк тyт пocтyпить. Я лишь дoнec инфopмaцию.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

Кaк этo paбoтaeт, нe мoгy пoнять Oo
Дa идeя нa лaдoни. Bыдaeшь фaнтики лoшкaм, a xeшpeйт пycкaeшь кyдa нaдo. A фaнтики мaйнятcя 1цпy пpямo нa пyлe нy и пpoпopциoнaльнo дeлятcя нa вcex. Пpoблeмa лишь в cтopoнниx пyлax, пoэтoмy oдним из пpизнaкoв тaкиx фaнтикoв бyдeт cвoй(cвoи) пyлы, a нe пpoвepeнныe.
Пoкa чтo этo виднo в мaйнepax - тoт жe дaг или блoкxaйт.
Личнo я дyмaл чтo пepвым бyдeт вeгacкaм - зaпилят типa "cвoй" мaйнep кoтopый тyпo нe бyдeт вывoдить никaкoй инфo o peaльныx блoкax и вce.
nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

Soo let me see if i get this right... With more then 1 month of preparation you couldnt get a windows wallet ready? Not that i dont like linux and cant compile some wallets but are you for real? This is the kind of thing we should be avoiding in the world ( people taking advantage of others just because they can )...

To be honest i kinda thought this could be a honest project but after this i dont know if its incompetence or just lack of intelligence...

They released the windows wallet today on their github:
https://github.com/pirl/pirl/releases

It's only command line wallet. They will release a GUI wallet in the next few hours. They said on their slack channel.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Hurtman

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

эпoxa нyлeвaя
пpи пepeключeнии нa fee вpyбaeт 144 эпoxy (ecли oтчиcлять клeю в eфиpe)
ecли выcтaвить нoфии тo эпoxa ocтaётcя 0
тaк чтo пoкa нe вижy иcпoльзoвaния нaшиx мoщeй в кoпкe эфиpa
veecryptos

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:58:09 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 03:26:46 PM by veecryptos

Just in case someone still didn't figure out windows wallet yet:

1) download "pirl-windows-amd64.exe" from https://github.com/pirl/pirl/releases

2) create "pirl.bat" in the same folder the .EXE is and put this into the "pirl.bat":
Code:
pirl-windows-amd64 console
pause

3) in console, type this to create new wallet (use strong password):
Code:
personal.newAccount ("password")

- it will create UTC file in c:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Pirl\keystore\
- make sure to backup this file for later use
- now you can use this wallet ADDRESS to finally START MINING Smiley

4) you can close the console anytime, and open it later again with "pirl.bat"

5) in console, type this to view your wallet ID anytime later:
Code:
personal.listAccounts

6) in console, type this to check your balance:
Code:
web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance("ADDRESS"), "ether")

7) alternatively, check your balance in PIRL explorer:
https://explorer.pirl.io/#/address/ADDRESS
Marginmasters

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

this goat extracts ether through a mirror, it hides it!
nathan_tek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

Someone mined on a MEW and add the MEW keyfile in pirl wallet?

|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:32:08 PM

Can you deeply explain what is the story about 10 + 2 coins going to dev with every block?
Some code sources?

mertroid

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

Who said you cant mine on myetherwallet, yesterday i mined some amount on myetherwallet adress. Today i imported UTC file to the accounts folder and when i checked my balance over control command it was exactly the amount i mined, for any kind of problem i transferred that amount to my new linux wallet adress, no problem so far.
KRA

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

Who said you cant mine on myetherwallet, yesterday i mined some amount on myetherwallet adress. Today i imported UTC file to the accounts folder and when i checked my balance over control command it was exactly the amount i mined, for any kind of problem i transferred that amount to my new linux wallet adress, no problem so far.

masterdubs got you.sorry))))))))))))))
k1bbles

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

Can you deeply explain what is the story about 10 + 2 coins going to dev with every block?
Some code sources?

Just look a lot the OP. Also back a couple pages where I post their wallets. Basically the devs are taking 16% of every block at this time.

Bitrated user: k1bbles.
nathan_tek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

That's nice to hear.

nathan_tek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:00:03 PM

http://stats.pirl.io/

DarumaSPB

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

that is, all the hype?

★★★★★ BSOD.PW ★★★★★
SHARED, SOLO and PARTY MINING
Android AppTwitterDiscordTelegram
Mr.x01
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Some code sources?

Its not a real deep subject, 8 coins go to the miner that solves block, the 2 coins were for node operators which do not yet exist. I would imagine the Dev will put those 2 coins to use on further development, or feeding his family, lol. Everyone has this dream of getting rich off these coins but does not expect the Developer to make a single dime. Im glad a friend showed me this launch, and also glad I did not point any miners at this network, from what I see, most of you do not deserve success!
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

that is, all the hype?

The hype was the windows miners being told a windows wallet would be ready at the end of the countdown. Dev lied and all the miners with linux wallets were ready. Lots of people on slack for hours saying don't mine to MEW.
CHRlS

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:14:27 PM

that is, all the hype?

The hype was the windows miners being told a windows wallet would be ready at the end of the countdown. Dev lied and all the miners with linux wallets were ready. Lots of people on slack for hours saying don't mine to MEW.

And i explained anyone who was interested that it is no problem to mine to any valid ethereum compatible address with an owned keyfile + passphrase - from my feeling a few dozen times.

I believe many of the minerpool.net miners did this, cause they were mining since block 17(!) at launchtime instantly, without the need of preparation time.

Come on, this is not the first coin launch, where not all (e.g. Online Wallet, GUI Wallet, Explorer, netstat, and so on) was available at the launch. The Devs only make the mistake to try it, instead saying "we will see what we have" or rescheduling the launchtime.

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
sstercan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:58:32 PM

maybe at launch an ann about getting address compatible with pirl is enough for most unexperienced miners. but i think it's not a problem at all. because at start time already lots of experienced miners jump into pool. already coin is 1 day old.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: