Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】  (Read 142194 times)
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

Is 30 Mh/s with a R290 Sapphire 4GB card a normal speed. I wanted to pick up mining again, but believe 4 years ago I had speeds up to 400 per card.
Now I use Claymore's miner

Yes, that´s fine. I am mining Pirl @ ~30 MH/s with an XFX 290X 8GB

Excuse me, how to know about speed or hashrate of this machine? how many pirl coins are expected harvested daily if you run R290X with 24/7? Thank for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Is 30 Mh/s with a R290 Sapphire 4GB card a normal speed. I wanted to pick up mining again, but believe 4 years ago I had speeds up to 400 per card.
Now I use Claymore's miner

Yes, that´s fine. I am mining Pirl @ ~30 MH/s with an XFX 290X 8GB

Excuse me, how to know about speed or hashrate of this machine? how many pirl coins are expected harvested daily if you run R290X with 24/7? Thank for your time.

https://whattomine.com/

Use that website to calculate profitablity of 30 Mhz a day.

Why dont people use google.... Seriously, it's just a few keystrokes away and its always accurate..
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

PIRL is now listed on CoinCodex! You can follow price in real-time and add it to your watchlist.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
hanhduong776

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

PIRL is now listed on CoinCodex! You can follow price in real-time and add it to your watchlist.
Let's go to BTC-Alpha if possible.
MaxFreedom

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

QUESTIONS:  

1) Why is my Masternode NOT showing up in the Poseidon Dashboard Map?

2) Why does my Masternode Dashboard (Poseidon) indicate 'Payable: False' for every block number?

3) Did your recent announcement indicate that MN holders would receive payouts this week?
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

QUESTIONS:  

2) Why does my Masternode Dashboard (Poseidon) indicate 'Payable: False' for every block number?

3) Did your recent announcement indicate that MN holders would receive payouts this week?
1) There is a bug in the map. This will be fixed but priority is on backend work atm. Some MN are not showing in the map, but they still runs fine and get their payments.

2) You probably missed something during the setup. Check the step 4  here : https://pirl.io/blog/1-pirl-masternode-setup-tutorial/
And be sure you exported your tokens correctly (we saw some people who inverted the token codes during export).

3) MN holders are now paid on a daily basis, 3 times a day. However payouts are lowered to 0.25 pirl/block for security reasons (in case of unexpected bug, less money can be lost). After tons of verifications and tests, if everything runs fine, then next week it will go to full payment.

If you still encounter any problem for your MN setup, join the Discord (link in signature), someone from the team will be able to help you live.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
mrphuong

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

I followed the steps correctly
But do not get MN token
Get support from you
thanks
gurumeditation

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:34 AM

Please join our Discord and ask in the #masternode-beta channel. Someone will check what happened with your MN.

https://discord.gg/z4faFxD

thanks

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

Update regarding Masternode beta !

Official blog post: https://pirl.io/blog/masternode-payouts/

Dear Community,

The MN test payouts were carried smoothly and gave us sophisticated data to continue with the next step.

As of 23.01.2018 we will start fully continuous payouts to the Masternodes for a period of 1 week.

This is the last step, as long as this 1 week test runs as smooth as expected, payouts will stay continuous onwards.

Thanks to all of you who showed patience and understanding and helped us get where we are.

Best regards,

Masterdubs
Honestly im getting an ole skool DNET to PIVX sleeper vibe from PIRL and we all saw how well that worked out. Ppl fork PIVX more then DASH because of the staking I can see the same thing happening with PIRL once those nodes drop!

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Update regarding Masternode beta !

Official blog post: https://pirl.io/blog/masternode-payouts/

Dear Community,

The MN test payouts were carried smoothly and gave us sophisticated data to continue with the next step.

As of 23.01.2018 we will start fully continuous payouts to the Masternodes for a period of 1 week.

This is the last step, as long as this 1 week test runs as smooth as expected, payouts will stay continuous onwards.

Thanks to all of you who showed patience and understanding and helped us get where we are.

Best regards,

Masterdubs
Honestly im getting an ole skool DNET to PIVX sleeper vibe from PIRL and we all saw how well that worked out. Ppl fork PIVX more then DASH because of the staking I can see the same thing happening with PIRL once those nodes drop!

From what I remember DNET was PIVX, they had just rebranded - wasn't really a fork like Pirl. None the less, I agree that there is potential in Pirl once it is more widely adapted after MNs are officiated. I was a bit hesitant at first by the unlimited supply cap but after realizing how many coins are burnt on a daily basis - it seems probable. I imagine it will list on more exchanges and we will see a massive spike in value in the future once devs accumulate enough funds from transactions.
NetSky31337

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Hello PIRL family.  Have a nice day to all.   What about to translate web page to another languages. Russian for example.  I Can help with it.  I Dont offer ny primary Azeri language because it`s to little  audience , but i can help with Russian.  What Admins think about it ?

p.s. I just want to be a part of PIRL Family =)

Good Luck to all
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Dear Community,

Best regards,

Masterdubs

From what I remember DNET was PIVX, they had just rebranded - wasn't really a fork like Pirl. None the less, I agree that there is potential in Pirl once it is more widely adapted after MNs are officiated. I was a bit hesitant at first by the unlimited supply cap but after realizing how many coins are burnt on a daily basis - it seems probable. I imagine it will list on more exchanges and we will see a massive spike in value in the future once devs accumulate enough funds from transactions.

Heya long term DNET/PIVX holder and very early DNET investor here.

i have a little bit of the same feeling with pirl thats why i buy pirl @dips atm Smiley

correction: PIVX (DNET before the rebranding) was a DASH fork but has moved away drastically from the original code base so it's no longer a fork i guess
but yes it was a fork initially

Cheers
Beyerd17

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Hello PIRL family.  Have a nice day to all.   What about to translate web page to another languages. Russian for example.  I Can help with it.  I Dont offer ny primary Azeri language because it`s to little  audience , but i can help with Russian.  What Admins think about it ?

Good Luck to all

Sounds like a smart move. I could also translate the ANN into Norwegian or Swedish. My English is very good. What would the reward be for a translation?
Beyerd17

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

I'm a bit concerned that the price is not rising any more. What are you guys doing, buying or selling?

Will it moon any time soon?
NetSky31337

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Hello PIRL family.  Have a nice day to all.   What about to translate web page to another languages. Russian for example.  I Can help with it.  I Dont offer ny primary Azeri language because it`s to little  audience , but i can help with Russian.  What Admins think about it ?

Good Luck to all

I don`t  need money. Just for Free.
MaxFreedom

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

QUESTIONS:  

1) There is a bug in the map. This will be fixed but priority is on backend work atm. Some MN are not showing in the map, but they still runs fine and get their payments.

2) You probably missed something during the setup. Check the step 4  here : https://pirl.io/blog/1-pirl-masternode-setup-tutorial/
And be sure you exported your tokens correctly (we saw some people who inverted the token codes during export).

3) MN holders are now paid on a daily basis, 3 times a day. However payouts are lowered to 0.25 pirl/block for security reasons (in case of unexpected bug, less money can be lost). After tons of verifications and tests, if everything runs fine, then next week it will go to full payment.

If you still encounter any problem for your MN setup, join the Discord (link in signature), someone from the team will be able to help you live.

Hi Guru,

Poseidon indicates that my Masternode is Active.  I have no idea how to reach you or anyone else via Discord as you suggest.  Right now, it appears that your Masternode system does NOT work.  I am a software engineer with 20+ years experience.  I followed your MN instructions to the letter.  The MN itself reports "Nice your Masternode is connected" and has been doing so for weeks.  My MN has been running non-stop during that entire time.  During that time, I have reported to your team several times that my MN does NOT show up in the map.  As of today, it still does not. 

Bottomline:  My MN is running and reports no errors.  PIRL has Failed to send payouts.  How would you like to proceed?
MaxFreedom

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

QUESTIONS:  

How do I contact the PIRL team to resolve the MN payout issue ASAP?

NOTE:  The Discord channel that you suggested indicates... "you do not have permission to send messages in this channel". 
gurumeditation

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 08:02:16 PM by gurumeditation

QUESTIONS:  

How do I contact the PIRL team to resolve the MN payout issue ASAP?

NOTE:  The Discord channel that you suggested indicates... "you do not have permission to send messages in this channel".  
Did you follow all the steps from here for your MN setup : https://pirl.io/blog/1-pirl-masternode-setup-tutorial/ ?

You have to ask to be verified in the #general channel on Discord.

Poseidon indicates that my Masternode is Active.  I have no idea how to reach you or anyone else via Discord as you suggest.  Right now, it appears that your Masternode system does NOT work.  I am a software engineer with 20+ years experience.

Please let me add that the masternode system is working fine. All the problems we had were issue with the MN setup, no issue encountered with the node software or system. More than 130 MN are running fine since more than a month. However we are still in a beta phase, so a new problem may occurs, but it would be very surprising now. Join the discord and we'll see where is the problem.
But it looks like you are using a private ip to run the MN. MN requires a public IP address, as stated in the tutorial.

dizz16

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

I am trying to figure out the rewards for running a MN. So far I read that it is 3 payouts and the block sizes are only 0.25 PIRL? Is that correct? Can it really be so little for such expensive MN?
gurumeditation

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:00:00 PM by gurumeditation

I am trying to figure out the rewards for running a MN. So far I read that it is 3 payouts and the block sizes are only 0.25 PIRL? Is that correct? Can it really be so little for such expensive MN?
This is only during the beta payouts testing.
Next week, if no bug has been found in the payment system, payouts will run with full reward (1 pirl/block).
3 payouts/day. This will give around 50 pirl per day for each MN owner atm, given the number of MN on the network.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: