Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses  (Read 4513 times)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

If the bonus is for investors, I think it would not dump the price because they buy it to hold for some time then sell. But if  the bonus is for campaign materials like signature campaign, blogging, social media etc., I think it would dump the price because most of them do it for instant money, I mean they want something that will pay their work immediately

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

I definitely in agreement with your position! When any project gives bonus recklessly what they are saying in essence is that they do not value their tokens! It is easy to identify ICO with sole aim of raising cash!  They are usually desperate to sell their token at investor's expense. Such ICO are good for nothing!
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

foodcoin.io had a great multiplier bonus of 1.35 and 1.7 . Does anyone know of any others coming up in the short term?

I've just found out a very promising one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
It seems like they've got a great potential of their tokens, also because they're gonna create a wide marketplace ecosystem for a visual content. That's cool! Just started reading their whitepaper, will see how it goes

That's really cool! It looks like you could have good bonuses if you invest early. Did you see their bounty campaigns? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141145.0

I've never thought about it, but actually, it's a great idea to earn some tokens even before the ICO start
I also haven't but want to try! 

Do you know, that this ICO has just started? Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185
Are you going to participate?

I know!!! I'm so excited! And I'm in!!!  Wink Wink Wink Wink    Cool  Since I've tried their  3D scan, I really believe the project will be successful!
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:41:04 PM

Pre-ICO bonuses are are good marketing tool for grabbing more money and I understand it, but the drawback is that early buyers like very much to dump the coins they've got with a 30% discount to realize a 10-20% profit - and latebuyers get screwed...
DenGreen910

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:16:32 AM

Electroneum raises every day. Got any bounty in this project?
But I still try to diversificate risks and invest into different projects with stable product such as Cryptopay, lockchain, papyrus, wepower and Confideal these are all ICO’s I personally believe in...
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:19:38 AM

I definitely in agreement with your position! When any project gives bonus recklessly what they are saying in essence is that they do not value their tokens! It is easy to identify ICO with sole aim of raising cash!  They are usually desperate to sell their token at investor's expense. Such ICO are good for nothing!

It depends. Some ICO gives big bonus like 100% but they are still good company. One of them is like blockmason which gives 100% bonus. This definitely has raised some concern by the community and that is why the token ICO sale is not progressing fast. However, i am actually very surprised that CEO michael took the extra step to reach out to people and gain their trust so that investors are willing to put in money to invest in them and complete the token sale. So far, blockmason has been delivering their promises.

DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:14:30 PM

Hey - here is a nice ICO offering good bonuses at pre-sale - the 40% is over now, but 30% still sounds good Smiley  - check at Modultrade.io
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:31:15 PM

Pre-ICO bonuses are are good marketing tool for grabbing more money and I understand it, but the drawback is that early buyers like very much to dump the coins they've got with a 30% discount to realize a 10-20% profit - and latebuyers get screwed...
Why do they have so many coins given out during the projects crowdsale. There is many projects that give out coins as a bonus and failed...so why continue with that strategy?

stevedavid1

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

Those who buy in pre-sale are always at the edge. I invest only in one ICO every 2-3 months and try to get in early at pre-sale (bonus works as a safety cushion/barrier for me)

Now I am looking at WorkPress - WPX

It looks very promising. 50% Bonus in Pre-sale starting on 1st December.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

The bonus doesn't  matter, as long as you conduct thorough due diligence before buying on a particular project you're all good. Don't buy on those crap ICO's no matter how big or small their bonuses.
Yes, totally agree, the actual project is important and the team is probably the most important element in an ICO.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

One of the best ico that i joined is Oyster who releases PRL coins and the first week participants of their coins has a bonus for joining their camp. The ico is also successful in selling their coins. I hope to find a campaign like this again.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

I think that purchasing tokens in PRE-ICO at a lower price is a bonus itself. In ICO stage the token will probably cost more due to its supply and you that means you miss out on the offer of PRE-ICO.
Em_i_ly

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

Hi, Crowdholding just allowed ERC-20 tokens to build multipule currency platform.
So, we have another task for you: Give us links to pre-ICO businesses who plan to launch their pre-ICO after November. Give a sentence or two why you think they would be a good fit for CH and we will contact them. We will be active with reaching out to businesses already on the exchange and pre-ICO startups.

Leave your comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1134

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

I think that purchasing tokens in PRE-ICO at a lower price is a bonus itself. In ICO stage the token will probably cost more due to its supply and you that means you miss out on the offer of PRE-ICO.
This is why I do really love to invest when it is still on pre-sale state since you would able to accumulate more coins on lesser prices compared into its actual price later on but we should not really be blinded easily on these bonuses or discounts even no matter how low or good it is.The most important thing to be considered always is that we should really always select the potential ones because even if you did able to buy on discount prices if the project ends up on failing or scam then its still useless.

FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

Having pre-ico bonuses is a business strategy likewise when you are starting your own business, you need to let people know that you are presenting someting successful and letting them to be part of your project. Having rewards for letting them invest in you is a good way to take things professionally.

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

Having pre-ico bonuses is a business strategy likewise when you are starting your own business, you need to let people know that you are presenting someting successful and letting them to be part of your project. Having rewards for letting them invest in you is a good way to take things professionally.
That's exactly it, this is how you present your ICO to the community by offering them something worth their while. By offering rewards or bonuses or discounts in the beginning the ICO will attract more community and could help to the success of the project.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:30:15 PM

Pre-ICO dont give bonuses, they offer Discounts on purchasing Tokens.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:50:42 PM

I agree, I do think 100% bonus is a very bad sign. Any valuable cryptocurrency wouldn't want to give out double.

Although I do think having a bonus is not a generally bad idea. I think it's a good thing that early adopters get a reward for believing in a altcoin, but it should be at the maximum 40% (and that should be if you invest a large amount of ETH on the opening days).
acolin

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

I think if on pre ico is more then 50% bonus  then it's just a possition to get more
money using the fact that people are greedy
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

I think there is nothing wrong with having a bonus, my only concern is the percentage of bonus.

I would advise to keep away from any ICO that offers you more than 40%. No ICO should be willing to just throw their altcoin away just because you invested in them. It should be valuable and have a use, not just to raise capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: