Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses  (Read 4513 times)
Custard81

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:56:55 AM

Bonuses for early investors aren't necessarily a bad thing if the percentage is reasonable.  I usually avoid any project that offer 50% bonus or more during the ICO or Pre-ICO.  I feel 20% to 30% is the perfect amount for early investors which is the standard for many projects.

Agreed, though a lot of startups use ICOs to get around seed-funding and having to deal with VCs so they do need to raise as much $$$ as possible to take their operation through to the next round.  Many reputable ICOs have offered over 50% but at the same time, they tend to be the ones who haven't marketed their project as effectively as they should have.
oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

as developer works with the message delivery to future investors, that the details of project should gives with the

chance on coins buyer to defines of decision, as the use of spares on numbers with the coins bonus to turns

as if buyer to follows on further as managing with the higher scales on risks distribution as keeping of stable value to moves with

rising progress with the beginning entrance as entering market.

CoinSavvy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

To tell shortly, before investing in any ICO or pre-ICO, a thorough research should be done; otherwise, it would be highly risky to become an investor in one or another ICO or pre-ICO if I were you. A reasonable bonus could attract attention of potential investors, though it could also dis-engage them and raise suspicion whether this pre-ICO is promising enough to be successful in future.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

I agree with you but I would also advise you that instead of regretting about those people who are investing money in pre ICO with 100% bonus you should be taking the place of these people and making the profits. That's the strategy which you know very well but you regret it because you don't invest like them after knowing that you can get huge profits from it.
Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

reOrder offers 40% bonus during their pre-ICO.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:39:07 AM

Pre-ICO bonuses are the biggest. This is basically to catch the eyes of the investors waiting for huge bonuses of newly launched tokens. It would be highly profitable to invest in pre-ICOs. But it should be done only after a serious and thorough checking of the project is done.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

Investments in ICO now are they effective? the market is increasingly bad. I just strongly recommend looking at the potential of ICO prior to investing.
Now, I just do not know where the market will go on when the BTC has decreased over 1500 $

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:10:24 PM

Bonuses are great, shows that the startup is rewarding the investors who are help building the project.

The thing is the more important thing is the actual startup. The team, whitepaper and concept are far more important than whether they offer bonuses or not.
metagry

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:29:14 PM

A confident project has less bonus. There is a self-confidence project is more less.
unhappycookie

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:07:17 PM

I met many ICO projects bonuses with the different bonus amount, but almost no one can explain how it works, what should I do if I want to withdraw it, is it actually withdrawable, etc.. Undecided
Rags2Rickius

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
 Do you agree with me? What are your opinions?

I agree. Prices just crash when they hit the market..
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:51:30 PM

We are currently looking for investors to pool together for upcoming ICO's to get pre-sale bonuses.
Check out our update website http://icobroker.trade/
Airtoken, Comsa and Snovio all have very good bonus when the pool is big enough.
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:47:36 AM

pre-ico with super large discount and only accessible to the close one but not public are just likes our traditional legacy corrupted financial and political world.
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:21:31 AM

foodcoin.io had a great multiplier bonus of 1.35 and 1.7 . Does anyone know of any others coming up in the short term?

I've just found out a very promising one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
It seems like they've got a great potential of their tokens, also because they're gonna create a wide marketplace ecosystem for a visual content. That's cool! Just started reading their whitepaper, will see how it goes
Michaelsch

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.

I just want to remind you that coins or tokens sold during the ICO are not just for the sake of pumping or dumping. Tokens or coins sold during the ICOs are used according to how their respective projects design them. You buy OPT or Opus tokens, for example, not for the sole sake of trading or exchanging. These are tokens that can be used to participate in the music community they are creating. You buy TFL, or Trueflip tokens, you are not only buying some other token for the sake of trading but to be used in their gambling site.
Totally agree with you, NJB18, but everything over 50-60% still sounds crazy... like 100% imo is abnormal Huh
Iminvest

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:08:57 PM

foodcoin.io had a great multiplier bonus of 1.35 and 1.7 . Does anyone know of any others coming up in the short term?

It seems like they've got a great potential of their tokens, also because they're gonna create a wide marketplace ecosystem for a visual content. That's cool! Just started reading their whitepaper, will see how it goes

That's really cool! It looks like you could have good bonuses if you invest early. Did you see their bounty campaigns? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141145.0
Michaelsch

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

That's really cool! It looks like you could have good bonuses if you invest early. Did you see their bounty campaigns? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141145.0

I've never thought about it, but actually, it's a great idea to earn some tokens even before the ICO start
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

Hi

I also do not like the idea of early bonuses, that makes people rush towards investing their money without taking the time to research the project and if the bonuses are very large then early investors will probably sell their coins and obtain fast profits with their bonuses.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Michaelsch

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:35:10 PM

Hi

I also do not like the idea of early bonuses, that makes people rush towards investing their money without taking the time to research the project and if the bonuses are very large then early investors will probably sell their coins and obtain fast profits with their bonuses.

What could be a reasonable bonus size in your opinion?
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

With what I experience yes. They damp their coins lower than the ICO price. I purchase during the ICO then after it is allowed already to sale I was surprised the price fall suddenly. But if you have participated during preSale or pre- ICO you benefited the most.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: