Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses  (Read 4513 times)
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:43 AM

There more bonus in PRE-ICO to attract a larger crowd, and gather more funds, to achieve this you need good marketing.
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

Bonus are like fake discount. If every investor get bonus, so nobody get it. There is a lot of ICO out there that complete only first stage with pre-ico bonus then they are no interest after that and the other ICO part don't sell well.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

I disagree with your statement. I think the important factor is how much of a bonus.

I think it is a great idea to reward early adopters, we all can tell that once an ICO has raised a decent amount people start putting more into the ICO because they see it is less of a gamble.

Anything over 40% is a worry though, they shouldn't be willing to let go another 50% of their coins just in bonuses.
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

I disagree. It is unrelated to success. They pay you so you promote them, that's all.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:47 PM

I disagree. It is unrelated to success. They pay you so you promote them, that's all.
I disagree but maybe we should have. Yeah we are promoting them but we should need or have a ensurance that this project will be loyal to us that until the end of ICO they are still there and they will not scam the participants.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
 Do you agree with me? What are your opinions?
I agree with you i personally not joining any ICOs with pre-ico token sales with 50% bonuses or above,it will cause the drop price of the coin after the ICO and be listed in the exchange.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:31:21 AM

In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. Pre-ICO bonuses over 40% are too high and raise a red flag, but sometimes even an ICO that is 2x the pre-ICO price can be a very good investment.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:40:36 AM

Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.

Most likely, there will be a significant amount of coins or tokens getting dumped with such very high bonus offers. But it is not the only thing that matters. The more important thing to consider is whether the project is good or not. That is the most basic thing to consider before investing in an ICO. Whether the bonus is too big or not will be considered a bit later. After all, it is does not tell whether the project will become successful or not.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

i dont agree 100% with your statement because its not 100% that ICO is fail, i think if the project is good and all people interest with that project and invest on it, i think its doesn't matter about the 100% preico bonus, it will be great if the preico bonus is 100% and you participate on it

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:37 AM

Hi

I agree that most ico don't need a high bonus to attract investor. I always look at what they are going to do and the whitepaper whenever i decide to invest and sometimes a high bonus become a negative aspect especially if i didn't join the presale because i have to worry about the potential dump by pre ico buyer who get token at cheaper price. If their product is good, they don't need bonus to attract investor like cindicator who offer no bonus at all.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

I don't think so.
spread project need a lots of attention ,pre-ICO is a good way to made it popular.
when the investors all know the project,they would begin join the project and made it successful
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

I don’t think I would invest in any project that wouldn’t offer some level of pre-ico bonus. Somebody has to get the ball rolling and most projects will use this phase to gauge if they have the pricing right and also the real level of market interest. 20% to 30% works well in my opinion.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:31:33 AM

Hi

I haven't seen yet a project that gives 100% bonus on pre-ICO, and maybe you can post here some link so I can see it. Mostly some ICO's I encounter only gives 10% to 40% bonus, which I think a standard bonus for a certain ICO. And if ever I see an ICO that gives 100% bonus, which sounds very suspicious, then probably I can tell that dude don't waste time on it, because they are so much obvious.
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

Hi

it make no sense for me, you are talking that it is bad, but you support an ICO that give big initial bonuses, so where is the logic of what you are saying?
but anyways, you have an example of ETN, bonuses of 50% on the beginning, and for now +/- 1100% (in a very short time)
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:09:22 PM

Hi

The guy I totally agree with you but in my opinion Pre-Ico in general should disappear. Let there be only ICO and a maximum of 15-20 percent for the very first investors

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

Well, I see the meaning in such bonuses. Such bonuses attract many investors and if the project collects funds for the realization of some idea or technology, then all means are good to collect the necessary amount. Wink

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

Hi

Pre-ICO dont give bonuses, they offer Discounts on purchasing Tokens.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

Hi

i dont think pre ico bonus will harm the price of the coin later on dumping the coin after the token sale doesnt have much harm because the price will only recover after few weeks and about the 100% bonus the coin allocated some supply for it and low hard cap for the pre sale since they offered 100% bonus.
arnew1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:27:53 PM

that kind of big bonus is to lure people in my opinion...
Faolom

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:31:54 PM

As I know IQeon ICO has a big discount in the first hour of pre-ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: