Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

According to coincapmarket this coin exist since 2015, but it's first time that I find out about Pura, the all time high was $1.6 then price crashed so quickly, I think pump group was behind that.

This is why I am telling here, the masternode projects are mostly pump and dumps. If you catch the train, you have to wait for the next pump may be for a very long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

According to coincapmarket this coin exist since 2015, but it's first time that I find out about Pura, the all time high was $1.6 then price crashed so quickly, I think pump group was behind that.

This is why I am telling here, the masternode projects are mostly pump and dumps. If you catch the train, you have to wait for the next pump may be for a very long time.
Pura holds the potential and there are more participants who active choose the plans and involved and they are even very active in the official Telegram channel connecting with the clients.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:34 AM

Transparency of the team and the project as a whole increases the credibility of the project and investors are willing to fund open projects
Your example, this is perhaps an important argument in order to look at the project, especially now. Probably now is the moment when you can buy coins for a good price.
And the schedule looks really interesting now.
Good chance for those who thought of purchase of coins, you are right. With such bonus it is also worth buying, otherwise, in the future they will rise in price. It is possible to wait of course even more and to make purchase after an exit of coins to exchange, there is a probability of cheaper price.

Yes, most of the time when a token reaches the exchange the price become very cheap. I hope dev will have good plans how to minimize excessive dumping of tokens in the near future.

Actually, this scenario mostly happen here in crypto world because there are some people who are greedy enough to earned money. They don't care about the possibility to become more successful in the future. Hopefully, this project will have a opposite results and the team of Pura project have provided backed up plans incase this situations occur.
Bounty participants almost always dump their tokens nothing really new in that, it's been a thing in the past and will continue to happen in the future
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:36:54 AM

Transparency of the team and the project as a whole increases the credibility of the project and investors are willing to fund open projects
Your example, this is perhaps an important argument in order to look at the project, especially now. Probably now is the moment when you can buy coins for a good price.
And the schedule looks really interesting now.
Good chance for those who thought of purchase of coins, you are right. With such bonus it is also worth buying, otherwise, in the future they will rise in price. It is possible to wait of course even more and to make purchase after an exit of coins to exchange, there is a probability of cheaper price.

Yes, most of the time when a token reaches the exchange the price become very cheap. I hope dev will have good plans how to minimize excessive dumping of tokens in the near future.

Actually, this scenario mostly happen here in crypto world because there are some people who are greedy enough to earned money. They don't care about the possibility to become more successful in the future. Hopefully, this project will have a opposite results and the team of Pura project have provided backed up plans incase this situations occur.
Bounty participants almost always dump their tokens nothing really new in that, it's been a thing in the past and will continue to happen in the future
I usually not dump my tokens in anyway, I just wanted to collect it even if it has no price at all like BTALK token or spam token.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:20:55 AM

100k PURA for to become Masternode maybe is huge number for anyone to join Pura, it is about 2,4 BTC( at current exchange price). I agree that, master node need huge amount, but what is ROI of them at this case?

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

An interesting project for reflection. Does the project have large investors? Do developers have anything to show off?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

Is there a video that reveals the main features of the project - its ideas and tasks? The creation of such a video will help to find the investors who track the channels of Youtube
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

Is there a video that reveals the main features of the project - its ideas and tasks? The creation of such a video will help to find the investors who track the channels of Youtube
I hope your recommendation buddy will be notice here in the Pura community. That is a great move if they will, because that idea of having and releasing a video presentation regarding this project will help boost its popularity, and not only that because people will help to know and understand better the informations and goal of the Pura team to the cryptp community.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

Yes, a video presentation can prove much more beneficial for the project because it seems to be quite intresting and also more and more peoples do prefer scrolling youtube for getting some intresting profits.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

100k PURA for to become Masternode maybe is huge number for anyone to join Pura, it is about 2,4 BTC( at current exchange price). I agree that, master node need huge amount, but what is ROI of them at this case?
Probably the ROI for setting up a masternode will be less than a year depending on the market value of the tokens.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

An interesting project for reflection. Does the project have large investors? Do developers have anything to show off?
Yes , I also want to know if this project have any backup plan to compete with other platforms? Though it is great, we want better clarification.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

Is it planned to add languages? I think this is important, because a large number of language options speaks about the lack of funds from developers.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

Yes , I also want to know if this project have any backup plan to compete with other platforms? Though it is great, we want better clarification.

They're expected to that. And you can't compete with other platforms if you don't have an edge on the marketplace, let's wait for their updates they will surely announce it.
I agree, if you are going to run a project you should have included in the discussion about planning a backup plan which in the first place Pura have it already.

A well-prepared team members must really have other plans if ever their first plan did not succeed. I want to know now what are those plans and how they will implement it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

Yes, a video presentation can prove much more beneficial for the project because it seems to be quite intresting and also more and more peoples do prefer scrolling youtube for getting some intresting profits.
Vedio presentations can surely attract more investors and this can clearly explained the whole platform. The project is already amazing so it needs to be simplify through vedio presentations. This strategy will amaze and attractive. I hope that team will able to assist our suggestions for improvements of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

Vedio presentations can surely attract more investors and this can clearly explained the whole platform. The project is already amazing so it needs to be simplify through vedio presentations. This strategy will amaze and attractive. I hope that team will able to assist our suggestions for improvements of the project.

Sometimes when video presentations were release more investors are getting attracted compared to releasing the whitepaper. It it both important but video presentations is more attractive.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

They're expected to that. And you can't compete with other platforms if you don't have an edge on the marketplace, let's wait for their updates they will surely announce it.
I agree, if you are going to run a project you should have included in the discussion about planning a backup plan which in the first place Pura have it already.

If we can recall, Pura already in exchanges so it means that what we discussed has been already executed by the team. What matters now is how they can increased the value of their coin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

I will tell differently. Not only those who watch video at youtube will be able to find this video for acquaintance. Developers will leave the reference in the beginning of a subject and everyone and those to whom the project is unclear can pass and look already visually that the platform is.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

Sometimes when video presentations were release more investors are getting attracted compared to releasing the whitepaper. It it both important but video presentations is more attractive.

Because a short video presentation is easy to understand and sometimes the animations, details included really makes the investors easily understand the contents.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I believe they have back up plans. Maybe as of now they are preparing the necessary arrangements for the project progress and updates. As of now if are talking about investors I think they dont have much investors as of now because the pproject is juat started but hopefully soon if investors will attracted and appreciate the uniqueness of this project surely they will inves . Lets wait for updates and new developments.  I will keep an eye until thus project achieve its plans and goals.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Because a short video presentation is easy to understand and sometimes the animations, details included really makes the investors easily understand the contents.

Yes you're right!  Making video presentation is easier to understand. Hope the team will find ways to make it real. But the decision is within them,  I am sure they have better plans to make the project more develop. Let us just wait and trust their plans and moves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: