Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9195 times)
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

Great news all! We're proud to show you the first look at our upcoming platform called Cryptogene Digest.

Cryptogene Digest Demo Application

HOMEPAGE

DASHBOARD

Cryptogene Digest is a platform for decentralised knowledge sharing and will be available exclusively to CGT ICO participants. You will have a chance to grow your genes, which is much like steem power on Steemit. Also known as SP in short, Steem Power is basically a token symbolizing how much influence you have inside the Steemit platform. If you have a lot of SP your upvotes will count more and will award different authors SP and Steem dollars as well. This is basically the same concept with genes on the Digest platform. The more genes you have, the more influence you have on the digest platform and the more you can earn. If you missed out early on Steemit and Steem Power, don't miss out on digest. Remember, only ICO participants will get an early chance to be users of digest platform. A technical white paper explaining all these concepts in detail will be released soon.

Please to clear my doubts, will participating in Cryptogene ICO be the only way I can join the digest platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomajestic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

This is one of the disruptive project in Africa in this Century.
I would like to access more information with respect to Steemit collaboration.

Good luck to this Project.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:27:44 PM

Hey guys I need to know your top 5 leading African countries that are already showing interest in cryptocurrencies ?
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

Guy what do you mean by disruptive, I believe this is a typo error from your end. Because disruptive means    troublemaking, troublesome, unruly, rowdy, disorderly, undisciplined, attention-seeking, riotous, wild, turbulent
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:01:59 PM

Wow, a great project coming all from Africa.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

Guy what do you mean by disruptive, I believe this is a typo error from your end. Because disruptive means    troublemaking, troublesome, unruly, rowdy, disorderly, undisciplined, attention-seeking, riotous, wild, turbulent
Am not sure what he meant but i think he meant innovative or ground breaking, you will agree with me that breaking a distruptive technology in the market is not easy, a lot is required.
I heard the Alpha Digest Platform is almost done, thats a a great achievement, so what should we expect from this base platform, how do we gain access to it?
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:58:14 PM

The team looks very professional. The project is considered to be the best . i will join in later
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Are you kidding Me, phase one sale will end in 8 days, time to buy at the cheapest rate possible during ico. Time not waiting for me
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

Are you kidding Me, phase one sale will end in 8 days, time to buy at the cheapest rate possible during ico. Time not waiting for me
Like seriously, I saw the time count on the website, I need to buy more cheap CGT. This means my investment had increased in value even before ico ends. I believe this project will do $1 upon listing on exchanges
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:18:45 PM

The team looks very professional. The project is considered to be the best . i will join in later

If I may ask,  is this statement based on your observations or is it based on the comment following the ANN?

A critical response to this question will help people make informed decision concerning the Team.

So, I will appreciate a justification to the statement.

Memoransom

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:46:30 AM

Like seriously, I saw the time count on the website, I need to buy more cheap CGT. This means my investment had increased in value even before ico ends. I believe this project will do $1 upon listing on exchanges
Yeah i saw that too, i doubt the price will remain the same after that, so i guess if you want to invest, this is the right time to invest, i mean who doesn't pike cheap things?
I heard only the pre-ico and ico participants can have access to the alpha digest platform?
andybruce50

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:04:50 PM

Please where is the official bounty thread for this project ?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

Find the Cryptogene bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061353.0
soln236

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:12:16 PM

i have always believe that this project would be an amazing one from the start with what it has in mind for the African continent. I would want the team to enlighten me on what this idea of crowdfunding is all about? Is it i come over to cryptogene and table an idea, then i decide if i want to sell it to the team after scaling through their vert stage or wait for investors to come over and partner with me within the cryptogene community?
Memoransom

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:18:35 AM

Please contact the thread manager for newest update concerning the bounty, i think some changes have been made. Well as for me, i am definitely investing again. With the Alpha Project close to actualization and Phase one of the ICO ending around the corner, all i see is greatness.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

So what are the updates on Cryptogene? Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project?
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:11:15 PM

So what are the updates on Cryptogene? Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project?

There have been alot of updates about the Cryptogene project if I would not be mistaking there have been more than 3 three major updates on the last two weeks. and I don't quite understand that part where u said "Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project". I smell contempt there I might be wrong though just saying visit www.cryptogene.co and come back here fr clarifications
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

Yeah i saw that too, i doubt the price will remain the same after that, so i guess if you want to invest, this is the right time to invest, i mean who doesn't pike cheap things?
I heard only the pre-ico and ico participants can have access to the alpha digest platform?
Even if their is no official news, I believe something is gonna happen on the 24th of this month.
Cryptogene team are not sleeping either.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:07:39 PM

There have been alot of updates about the Cryptogene project if I would not be mistaking there have been more than 3 three major updates on the last two weeks. and I don't quite understand that part where u said "Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project". I smell contempt there I might be wrong though just saying visit www.cryptogene.co and come back here fr clarifications
I heard Cryptogene wings have spread across the world. A friend of mine from India said he saw a cgt facebook sponsored ads. That's in India, I believe their are many other countries that have participated
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:12:40 AM

Even if their is no official news, I believe something is gonna happen on the 24th of this month.
Cryptogene team are not sleeping either.

24th I believe is meant to be the commencement of the second phase of Cryptogene ICO,  which is really a great news on its own.
I still anticipate more participation in the ICO, especially in this second phase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: