Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9195 times)
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

I am a bounty campaign participant and I have not received any payment from this project. please check immediately in spreadsheets
not just you buddy ,, seems like everyone has not received payment from this project ,, i think they do not care about the payment for bounty participants ,, if anyone has received payment, i hope write something here, so everyone know token is true distributed or not ..
may be asked directly to develop on this, and we also expect from the team of this project there is clear information about the distribution of the token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:21:27 AM

I am a bounty campaign participant and I have not received any payment from this project. please check immediately in spreadsheets
not just you buddy ,, seems like everyone has not received payment from this project ,, i think they do not care about the payment for bounty participants ,, if anyone has received payment, i hope write something here, so everyone know token is true distributed or not ..
may be asked directly to develop on this, and we also expect from the team of this project there is clear information about the distribution of the token.
It looks like this project is troubled to see the participants of bounty campaign haven't gotten paid for this project. hopefully, soon there is clarity about the payments to the participants of the project.
scozky

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

We have had a few concerns from the community about the progress of the Cryptogene Project. Be rest assured that we're following our roadmap earnestly and are very much on track.

Our priority is to get our products released so that YOU, our investors can feel the utility and use cases of the Cryptogene tokens.

As of now, what are we doing?

- Setting up a marketing plan and direction for the Cryptogene Project
- Setting up a brand image and identity for the Cryptogene Project
- Putting finishing touches to theHUB and getting ready to release SPIEL demo.
- Updating our roadmap and creating technical white papers for each of our products.
- We're hiring. We'll, be announcing details of all the positions we need filled shortly.
- Listing on more exchanges: We've decided to hold off on listing on more exchanges until SPIEL demo is ready for a public release.

Please also note that our own (Havene) exchange is also currently being developed for release before the end of the year. We'll be sharing some shorts of the interface with you shortly. Stay tuned!

Great projects take time to mature. The Cryptogene Project has never being a pump and dump project. We're more focused on creating a vibrant ecosystem for the Cryptogene tokens in which the tokens are actually useful and have use cases. Please be patient with us as we're working day in, day out! Thanks!

For bounty participants, as you all know, we outsourced the bounty to a bounty manager - Jamal Azeez. We had some delays in getting bounty results. This is the reason for the delay. We sincerely apologise for the delays and appreciate all your efforts in promoting the Cryptogene Project. Cryptogene bounty distribution will start on the 1st of february and will last for 30 days. Thanks for your patience and understanding. And once again, we're deeply sorry and sincerely apologise for the delays in payment
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

congratulations for the participation of the participants who join in this project, another week will soon be in the share payment in this project, hopefully all get the results in accordance with the performance and the hard work of our own.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

We have had a few concerns from the community about the progress of the Cryptogene Project. Be rest assured that we're following our roadmap earnestly and are very much on track.

Our priority is to get our products released so that YOU, our investors can feel the utility and use cases of the Cryptogene tokens.

As of now, what are we doing?

- Setting up a marketing plan and direction for the Cryptogene Project
- Setting up a brand image and identity for the Cryptogene Project
- Putting finishing touches to theHUB and getting ready to release SPIEL demo.
- Updating our roadmap and creating technical white papers for each of our products.
- We're hiring. We'll, be announcing details of all the positions we need filled shortly.
- Listing on more exchanges: We've decided to hold off on listing on more exchanges until SPIEL demo is ready for a public release.

Please also note that our own (Havene) exchange is also currently being developed for release before the end of the year. We'll be sharing some shorts of the interface with you shortly. Stay tuned!

Great projects take time to mature. The Cryptogene Project has never being a pump and dump project. We're more focused on creating a vibrant ecosystem for the Cryptogene tokens in which the tokens are actually useful and have use cases. Please be patient with us as we're working day in, day out! Thanks!

For bounty participants, as you all know, we outsourced the bounty to a bounty manager - Jamal Azeez. We had some delays in getting bounty results. This is the reason for the delay. We sincerely apologise for the delays and appreciate all your efforts in promoting the Cryptogene Project. Cryptogene bounty distribution will start on the 1st of february and will last for 30 days. Thanks for your patience and understanding. And once again, we're deeply sorry and sincerely apologise for the delays in payment

Finally! A much needed update was posted! I thought you guys have already gone to the bahamas and are chillin under the sun.
Thankfully I was wrong.  Grin
"We've decided to hold off on listing on more exchanges until SPIEL demo is ready for a public release."
When will the demo be released? Are there any tentative dates for that?

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

What happened to this project now? Any new updates? Heck even the bounties haven't been distributed yet and I know for sure that the campaign manager have already sent the finalized spreadsheet a couple of weeks ago.
What's taking so long?

superman666

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

What happened to this project now? Any new updates? Heck even the bounties haven't been distributed yet and I know for sure that the campaign manager have already sent the finalized spreadsheet a couple of weeks ago.
What's taking so long?

stocks.exchange delisted this coin.
this coin can not exchange with any coin.

seems gameover  Huh
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

hallo dev, i've been following this bounty since the beginning ..
but I have not received this bounty payment , while my friend has received payment whether it's a deep landing?

scozky

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

All bounty to waves addresses have been distributed. Left with Ethereum addresses. Please be patient while we distribute that. For the calculations, we are only distributing the figures we got from bounty manager. We are working on some major updates and will make an announcement soon. For more, please check. https://cryptogene.co. Thanks.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

I received this letter from the addressee: cryptogene@list.ru

"Dear Bounty Participant,
Thank you for your hard work and effort in helping to promote Cryptogene, Inc. Per the arrangements and agreements set forth in the Marketing Bounty program, I am happy to announce the following results of that effort:

Total Points Accumulated: 1120
Total CGT Earned (Pre-Bonus): 19418
Total CGT Earned (including bonus): 20153
We are prepared to process and deliver your bounty, but we need to get your NON-EXCHANGE related CGT address where you wish for us to distribute your coin. Please make every effort to ensure that the address is both safe and accessible by you as this transaction cannot be reversed and is permanent.

Wallet:
Windows - links to wallets, possibly with viruses
Linux - links to wallets, possibly with viruses

So please respond to this email by providing us with your email address matching your bounty account and the CGT address that you wish for us to use. ONLY direct responses to this email.

Code:
Email: your email
CGT address: your CGT address

Thank you again for your work on our project and we look forward to telling you more about our upcoming projects!"

This is a lie?
Pumping wallets no desire, and I do not remember that participated in the bounty of this.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

but I have not received this bounty payment , while my friend has received payment whether it's a deep landing?

it also happens to all the campaign participants where they are waiting for the payment of this subject which ensues and even they have not given anything to the participants
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

it also happens to all the campaign participants where they are waiting for the payment of this subject which ensues and even they have not given anything to the participants
long time do not see and hear the news about this project, how to its sale whether it has started, how the results achieved for now?
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

if I see the concept is good, not only create an application but also find solutions for the citizens in Africa, be it social, economic, and educational issues, good intentions will get a lot of support. success for the project, who knows can be developed in various countries
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

Cryptogene is a community dedicated to sharing knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology especially on the African continent as well as its adoption and implementation.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

Is this project alive?
I wonder when I can trade this token - I have some from bounty Cheesy

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: