Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

It's the first time I read the term, "White Hat Hackers" and I've been reading some thread in the internet. There might be a worth reading thread in your arsenal, kindly put it here for future references. For the meantime, I got the big picture, this project is not a project alone, it is a guild of white hat hackers getting ready for a cyber war when the time comes. We know what hackers do and what hackers target the most. This project might nullify the damaging effect of the hackers do and let them choose not the dark side. If anyone got offended from my comment, feel free to correct me. thanks Smiley

“I don’t remember any "white hat hackers”, there were only hackers." —Shay Priel

so you are saying that you dont believe in whitehathacking? you dont believe in the concept of whitehathacking for the sake of cybersecurity? im just clarifying your stand if i understand your point.

Well I think he got an issue about the term used "White Hat Hackers" because I also try searching on the net but only "White Hat" appeared in Wikipedia, the term White Hat is an Internet slang and we know that words are playing around the web that's why it got a term of "White Hat Hackers".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:31:12 AM

It's the first time I read the term, "White Hat Hackers" and I've been reading some thread in the internet. There might be a worth reading thread in your arsenal, kindly put it here for future references. For the meantime, I got the big picture, this project is not a project alone, it is a guild of white hat hackers getting ready for a cyber war when the time comes. We know what hackers do and what hackers target the most. This project might nullify the damaging effect of the hackers do and let them choose not the dark side. If anyone got offended from my comment, feel free to correct me. thanks Smiley

“I don’t remember any "white hat hackers”, there were only hackers." —Shay Priel

so you are saying that you dont believe in whitehathacking? you dont believe in the concept of whitehathacking for the sake of cybersecurity? im just clarifying your stand if i understand your point.

the idea of hacken is good whitehathacking already existed and there are lots of legit IT companies that do whitehathacking and companies pay them. its about the cause. and everything is in black and white meaning there are grounds for sactions and breach of contracts. the oldschool hacking is punishable by law thats why there is project hacken to formalize the hacking industry because there is a huge demand in cybersecurity.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:34:25 AM

Well I think he got an issue about the term used "White Hat Hackers" because I also try searching on the net but only "White Hat" appeared in Wikipedia, the term White Hat is an Internet slang and we know that words are playing around the web that's why it got a term of "White Hat Hackers".

yes i think he is not in the IT industry and dont know the cliches that the industry use. you may educate yourself by asking or joining groups that are associated in hacking.
HPC1984

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:41:09 AM

This is a really great idea and something the industry definitely needs.

As we're seeing in the posts here, a lot of people have such a negative reaction to the word. I hope Hacken can also be a tool to educate people that hacking can - and does - provide an important service to improve security.
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

yes i think he is not in the IT industry and dont know the cliches that the industry use. you may educate yourself by asking or joining groups that are associated in hacking.

You're right and Hacken had a brilliant idea for using that term beside being first in Blockchain doing this kind of project, they also have an originality in terms of using the word White Hat Hackers.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

oh okay i understand his point. but we need to classify hacking because there are lots of unregulated hackers out there. the project hacken is into responsible hacking to strengthen cybersecurity of a certain company because of their losses due to hacking malpractice. hacken is pro hacking for the good sake because there are laws governing unregulated hacking.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:48:54 AM

Mr Priel is an established expert in information and offensive cyber security. Mr Pirel’s extensive background in offensive security of both infrastructures and web application technologies, positions him as a renowned leader in ethical hacking tactics and methodologies. Prior to founding CyberInt, Mr Priel was the CTO of BugSec a leading information security company and as a senior information security consultant at Comsec.

thats the one who said that there is no such whitehat hackers. only hackers. but he is also a supporter of ethical hacking. maybe the word it self whitehathacking is not coined yet before he said that.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:49:42 AM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.
$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

is HKN is listed on any exchange now? may i know the future plans of the team if they are interested on listing hkn on exchanges?
Let's just wait for the ICO to start and see what will happen. Once this is launched,  it will be listed in the exchange and  I'm pretty sure that this will hit.

me too. but i would like to know if they have plans. if yes, what specific exchange? bittrex? liqui?
I read some comments base on there experience the initial exchanges of this people is usually use livecoin.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:09:19 AM

I do believe. I'm just pointin' that they are all hackers in the first place, I'm going to read or watch some hacking documentaries to know the history about it. I don't know but though the members of the project were elite hackers, would there be some kind of risk? Is it possible for those unethical hackers form a team to sabotage their project? something like that.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:10:13 AM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.
$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.

$650,000 is a fiat currency which is equivalent to 1.3 mln Hacken tokens (1 mln + 30% bonus) during the Pre-sale and the token that will be available in the ICO is 18.7 mln Hacken tokens.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:12:46 AM

Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:24:49 AM

oh okay i understand his point. but we need to classify hacking because there are lots of unregulated hackers out there. the project hacken is into responsible hacking to strengthen cybersecurity of a certain company because of their losses due to hacking malpractice. hacken is pro hacking for the good sake because there are laws governing unregulated hacking.

Yup, that's what I'm saying. They are probably the elite guild of white hat hackers right now. We all know that most of the talented hackers came from unethical practices. We don't know when but there will be a time that Hacken will be the vanguard to prevent another cyberwar. They can eradicate most of the underground works happening in the cyber world. I'm quite confident that they can, I'm reading the bio of those people behind the project Hacken, they never fail to amaze me. Smiley

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:13:22 AM

Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:41:17 AM by jets567

Yup, that's what I'm saying. They are probably the elite guild of white hat hackers right now. We all know that most of the talented hackers came from unethical practices. We don't know when but there will be a time that Hacken will be the vanguard to prevent another cyberwar. They can eradicate most of the underground works happening in the cyber world. I'm quite confident that they can, I'm reading the bio of those people behind the project Hacken, they never fail to amaze me. Smiley

I think that's only an anecdote, i don't really see where is it coming from for shey's qoute but if there are no such thing? how come most people who backed this project up recognize all over the world? are they wannabes or hoax? come on dude if this will be true for you then you may sit and watch hacken do it for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Tomynho

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:21:50 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 06:04:26 PM by Tomynho

jets567

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:44:11 AM

$650,000 is a fiat currency which is equivalent to 1.3 mln Hacken tokens (1 mln + 30% bonus) during the Pre-sale and the token that will be available in the ICO is 18.7 mln Hacken tokens.

oh that's it, thanks for the Enlightening  sir yeah i think i just misheard it from a friend. Well it's a good from job for the devs and hacken still.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

is HKN is listed on any exchange now? may i know the future plans of the team if they are interested on listing hkn on exchanges?
Let's just wait for the ICO to start and see what will happen. Once this is launched,  it will be listed in the exchange and  I'm pretty sure that this will hit.

me too. but i would like to know if they have plans. if yes, what specific exchange? bittrex? liqui?
I read some comments base on there experience the initial exchanges of this people is usually use livecoin.

I'm betting on livecoin too, i believe this are the same thing who handled polybius and propy ICO those two are initially launched in Livecoin.
Marioboro

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:20:43 AM

Is it really 650k? some are saying it's 1m for the presale. I rather wait for an announcement here coz there's no update yet on the website itself.

Hallo - people sometimes can confuse sums in tokens and fiat money.

So - here is official numbers

Hacken distributed 800,000 tokens, including a 30% bonus, managing to raise $650,000. This includes the 33 bitcoin reward received as the prize at the global leading blockchain conference, d10e PITCH CONTEST, where 26 best startups represented their ideas and business models.

Hacken main token sale will start in October,31 2017.

The total supply of HKN will be 20 mln with no future emissions.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised

d10e PITCH CONTEST Video

https://youtu.be/lVT1FyRhKxk

Nice Publication and congrats to hacker for making their presale a success, 650k is no joke to start with. Hope to hear more from you soon.
Marioboro

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

Hope it's a big exchanges like BITTREX, POLO or KRACKEN, so there will be high volume trading right away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: