Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:00:25 AM

It's not about uptrends, it's about the tech and deals.

Universa has the potential to be on par with projects like Lisk and Waves, but just not yet.
Just how the team will develop the project, hopefully the team can work harder so that the project can develop further and most importantly, continue to support the team and the project

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:33:18 PM

Was off for a month. Is there any good news, new partnerships? When Tunisia supposed to start off?

You can check out their telegram bud. They update all the announcements they had to make in their group and announcement channels. just search  @UniversaNews or you can join the official English Group here: https://t.me/Uplatform

I think we can safely forget (and stay in long position) until MAYBE HODL in autumn 2019 (hope 2019). Until this date i will play with some PnD coins like cobinhood tokens, they tend to have good PnD spread and speed. Universa will sleep another months under radar. Too many milestones to meet, still much work to do. Still believing a bit in some success of project mainly just because there is almost no other reason to keep this charade playing except the reason that the team at least WILL to make things happen. All other (fraudulent) possibilities bleed with time, the last probable fraudulent possibility is to create a false alibi and run unsuccessfull project (unsuccessfull on purpose) to convince the court that it was a bussiness fail and not an intention. However this risk is still real if we consider some factors ...  Tongue

You are hinting at too unbelievable possibilities. Universa is a real project with a real long live plan. HODL + implementation in nearest future + long term partnership will affect the price.

Yep. One of the reasons I regret selling mine too early. They are a great project with a great team and development.

Now is a good time to buy some to have for a long time. I don't think the price will be lower as now anymore.

Not so good as it was some weeks ago but still a nice opportunity, if you understand what I am about. Wink
The price now is almost same as it was some weeks ago infact months ago and it will remain at these levels unless some major development or partnership new comes out which can trigger the price upwards.

Yes you're right. But the ultimate low this month was .0025. Now we're at almost .004.

So we're up about 60% from the low. I think the downtrend is broken. Now we will go up.
I don't think downtrend is broken yet. As i said it will take time to recover and it all depends on development. The price is still very cheap and you can judge it by checking marketcap.

cryptocreap

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:54:44 PM

Was off for a month. Is there any good news, new partnerships? When Tunisia supposed to start off?
It much better for you to join on its telegram group especially follow the universa announcement telegram to get news about any partnership.

Can someone tell me i log in to the universa.com and i can't even find the tab that i can get the feature of the token swap? is this for real? where is the correct site? caused by the domain migration and that makes me feel confused with the mechanism of tokenswap.

I don't have the access to my account for a while.

The major update, I think, was the partnership from Spief. But I think you saw this if you read crypto news at all heh. And web client updates as always.

Yep, I was off from crypto so didn't check anything. This news is great.

The major update, I think, was the partnership from Spief. But I think you saw this if you read crypto news at all heh. And web client updates as always.

Hey, you forgot about Malta. We had some great interviews there.

Cool. I'm glad to be back to hear all those things.

You're a happy man to just forget about crypto for a month. I check news like crazy  Grin

No need to check so often if you don't look for the price to sell. I just buy and forget. I'm here for the long run anyways.
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:12:16 PM

Universa has the potential to be on par with projects like Lisk and Waves, but just not yet.

It has to be greater. Universa has real smart contracts and is not a dapps platform which pretends to be a smart contract platform. Great potential in B2B B2G sector. But lisk and waves are hyped up though. In terms of hype and recognition, we fall behind big time.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:18:33 PM

It has to be greater. Universa has real smart contracts and is not a dapps platform which pretends to be a smart contract platform. Great potential in B2B B2G sector. But lisk and waves are hyped up though. In terms of hype and recognition, we fall behind big time.

I think especially Universa and Waves are great projects and I hold a nice stack of both.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:19:47 PM

I think especially Universa and Waves are great projects and I hold a nice stack of both.

It seems we are in the same coins.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:35:01 PM

They are all good projects. But I choose Universa out of those three. Also, hold a good portion of ETH.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:42:00 PM

They are all good projects. But I choose Universa out of those three. Also, hold a good portion of ETH.

It's understandable. Everyone holds ETH, right?
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:30:45 PM

yes its always good to not put all eggs in one basket. Universa is quite a high risk but has the potential to become truly rewarding.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:46:35 PM

It seems we are in the same coins.

GMTA  Cool
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:19:54 PM

yes its always good to not put all eggs in one basket. Universa is quite a high risk but has the potential to become truly rewarding.

I don't think it's risky if you buy now. The price already fell hard but we have many partnerships now and much good news about development. I think now it's safe to invest. We have much more up movement potential than down. 
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:29:10 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 11:10:53 AM by hvezdasmrti

Technically, its not risky to invest because there is not much value left to lose... The current holdings is a little "insurance" for a possibility of sudden growth, anyways, waiting for price declining even more. The price is too low to sell, and there will nothing happen up to september so its not very smart even to buy too much. By natural price hyperbolic declining the price will go below 30 sat in few weeks.
The only problem is that its safer to stay in ETH than in utnp.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

Technically, its not risky to invest because there is not much value left to lose... The current holdings is a little "insurance" for a possibility of sudden growth, anyways, waiting for price declining even more. The price is too low to sell, and there will nothing happen up to september so its not very smart even to buy too much. By natural price hyperbolic declining the price will go below 30 sat in few weeks.

Of course, ETH is safer. It's an already established coin with a large cap. I saw in Russian chat today that AB said we should have news next month. Interesting what it'll be.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:43:01 PM

Of course, ETH is safer. It's an already established coin with a large cap. I saw in Russian chat today that AB said we should have news next month. Interesting what it'll be.

Didn't he say anything about what we should expect? What the dialog was about in the first place?
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:12:48 PM

Yes, there's no place to go lower, basically. Well, theoretically we can go to zero but I doubt it. Many things are preparing to release now. We should definitely hear about some implementations soon. It's been a long time.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:47:27 AM

Just how the team will develop the project, hopefully the team can work harder so that the project can develop further and most importantly, continue to support the team and the project

No bull market for universa. Btc at $10k atm universa can still sell some BTC and Ceo has more money then during ico. Product delay , lack of interest from partners to implement universa technology has faded the Trust of the holders who are moving away. Community is getting more and more radicalized if anyone ask legit questions the gang of few will attack and finally ban them. There are just handful of same people who shill but not they too seems to worn out. If anyone has a doubt, just ask them to show one company using their product out of 100 of partnerships announced since the start.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:38:46 PM

No bull market for universa. Btc at $10k atm universa can still sell some BTC and Ceo has more money then during ico. Product delay , lack of interest from partners to implement universa technology has faded the Trust of the holders who are moving away. Community is getting more and more radicalized if anyone ask legit questions the gang of few will attack and finally ban them. There are just handful of same people who shill but not they too seems to worn out. If anyone has a doubt, just ask them to show one company using their product out of 100 of partnerships announced since the start.

That's how you see it. Stick with BTC if you like, no one has anything against it. No one will ban you for a legit question. If someone is in doubt - come and ask, you will see for yourself.
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:55:47 PM

That's how you see it. Stick with BTC if you like, no one has anything against it. No one will ban you for a legit question. If someone is in doubt - come and ask, you will see for yourself.

Actually, there are many fudders and trolls there which I would ban immediately if I were admin, but they don't do this. So I'd say admins are pretty loyal there, maybe too much.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:47:48 PM

Didn't he say anything about what we should expect? What the dialog was about in the first place?

We can only guess what it'll be. Just like last time AB said we will have news at spief and we got a new partnership. Maybe we will have another one or update on the past one, Tunisia maybe.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:01:07 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 04:15:45 PM by hihelen

Actually, there are many fudders and trolls there which I would ban immediately if I were admin, but they don't do this. So I'd say admins are pretty loyal there, maybe too much.

Yes. There are some people who are not satisfied with the project. I can understand their constructive remarks and I respect their views, But there are outright spammers and they should be banned immediately.  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: