Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS  (Read 156533 times)
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

Avoid Cryptopia at this time. Serious deposit issues.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piva

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

+1
I sent TZC about 3 day ago. But....nothing....Cryptopia is shit.
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

We will have Blockbid as a new exchange soon.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
ferall

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

+1

Same here, they are having multiple issues with most other coins also.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

+1

Problems. No it's a scam. I don't know what it's going to take for people to realize it

ferall

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 05:32:52 PM by ferall

+1

Problems. No it's a scam. I don't know what it's going to take for people to realize it

My coins appeared after 55 hours.
crypt0.zone

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for TrezarCoin to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Visit crypt0.zone/calculator/
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for TrezarCoin to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Awesome, thanks for adding!

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

Okay, well, what is an input and which coins are assigned to it?

NB - I have the whitepaper pulled up now and can see what an input is, but the wallet does not tell me this, nor does it allow me to chose to send my newest coins should I wish to conduct a transaction.

Inputs/outputs/addresses are all pretty fundamental aspects of blockchain and I regularly encourage participants in crypto to take 5-10 minutes to read some wikis on them. IMHO it only takes that long to get the basic concept, and it's very good knowledge to have if you are involved in this space. (A thorough, in-depth understanding would take much longer for most people--however that is not really necessary or as much positive cost/benefit, IMHO.)

The semi-short answer is an input is an incoming amount to an address.

Well I'm thoroughly flummoxed now...

My wallet now holds 1001.9 TZC obtained through 192 mining payments to 2 addresses, and the last payment was a little over 48 hours ago so the minimum age of an input should be >2 days. The Penrose triangle, however, reports 148 inputs weighing 10178 coin days, of which 52 inputs are minimum age, 1 input is average age and 95 inputs are max age; so 148 inputs vs. 192 payments, and last payment was 2 days ago but still claiming that 52 inputs are minimum age. To muddy matters even more, the TZC whitepaper says that the minimum age for an input is 1 day, so is it any wonder that I am confused at this point?

statt

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:06 PM
Merited by MagicSmoker (1)

Inputs/outputs/addresses are all pretty fundamental aspects of blockchain and I regularly encourage participants in crypto to take 5-10 minutes to read some wikis on them. IMHO it only takes that long to get the basic concept, and it's very good knowledge to have if you are involved in this space. (A thorough, in-depth understanding would take much longer for most people--however that is not really necessary or as much positive cost/benefit, IMHO.)

The semi-short answer is an input is an incoming amount to an address.

Well I'm thoroughly flummoxed now...

My wallet now holds 1001.9 TZC obtained through 192 mining payments to 2 addresses, and the last payment was a little over 48 hours ago so the minimum age of an input should be >2 days. The Penrose triangle, however, reports 148 inputs weighing 10178 coin days, of which 52 inputs are minimum age, 1 input is average age and 95 inputs are max age; so 148 inputs vs. 192 payments, and last payment was 2 days ago but still claiming that 52 inputs are minimum age. To muddy matters even more, the TZC whitepaper says that the minimum age for an input is 1 day, so is it any wonder that I am confused at this point?

Hopefully you checked up on inputs/outputs/etc., as that will help any communication/understanding.

Every time your wallet has received a payment, for example a small mining pool payout, that will represent an input. That is probably why you have so many inputs.
Note that inputs, while associated with addresses, are not 1-to-1 with an address. You can have many inputs under the same, single address.

The min, ave, max age are just a way of saying low, medium, high maturity. I don't remember the exact breakdown, but maybe inputs from 1-8 days in age may be min, 8-16 days ave, and 16+ days max? Anyway, it's just a 3-bucket way of considering your inputs and their age.

Your inputs that are under 24 hrs old (or perhaps 72 hrs if you don't have a conf on the original version wallet) are probably not being included in the count (e.g., the 148 you mentioned). Also, there may be a minimum input size to stake, but I have not gotten solid confirmation on that. So if that is true, inputs that are too small would not count either, theoretically.

Based on what you seem to be describing--a fair likelihood of many small inputs--it might be worth taking a moment to sweep up the tiny ones into larger inputs. You will reset the ages of any inputs you merge, but I think it would probably be worth it. Please be aware that regardless of whether they are set right or not, a total coin balance of 1000 will probably take months or longer to hit a PoS stake--of course, if you are particularly lucky it could happen much sooner.  Smiley

Hope that helps--best of luck with your staking!

MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Hopefully you checked up on inputs/outputs/etc., as that will help any communication/understanding.

I know what an input is *supposed* to be, I just can't figure out what it is w/r/t TZC.

Every time your wallet has received a payment, for example a small mining pool payout, that will represent an input. That is probably why you have so many inputs.
Note that inputs, while associated with addresses, are not 1-to-1 with an address. You can have many inputs under the same, single address.

Mmm-hmmm. I didn't ask about this, but ok. Nothing controversial here.

The min, ave, max age are just a way of saying low, medium, high maturity. I don't remember the exact breakdown, but maybe inputs from 1-8 days in age may be min, 8-16 days ave, and 16+ days max? Anyway, it's just a 3-bucket way of considering your inputs and their age.

lolwut?! You mean to say that what the wallet reports is completely made up, arbitrary and inscrutable??? Hmm, that sounds familiar, yes...  Grin

Your inputs that are under 24 hrs old (or perhaps 72 hrs if you don't have a conf on the original version wallet) are probably not being included in the count (e.g., the 148 you mentioned). Also, there may be a minimum input size to stake, but I have not gotten solid confirmation on that. So if that is true, inputs that are too small would not count either, theoretically.

Right, so I waited yet another day to ensure that the youngest input would be >72 hours old and, whaddya know, the mix of min/avg/max has not changed at all (52/1/95). My weight in coin-days has increased to 10626, so in the immortal words of Bill Murray in Caddyshack, I got that going for me.

Based on what you seem to be describing--a fair likelihood of many small inputs--it might be worth taking a moment to sweep up the tiny ones into larger inputs. You will reset the ages of any inputs you merge, but I think it would probably be worth it.

Well, just when I thought I couldn't be any more confused now you say that merging lots of little inputs into a larger one will reset their age but somehow be worth doing?

Please be aware that regardless of whether they are set right or not, a total coin balance of 1000 will probably take months or longer to hit a PoS stake--of course, if you are particularly lucky it could happen much sooner.  Smiley

*Groan* This is like pulling teeth, I tell ya. I don't want some nebulous estimate from *you*, I want to do the estimating myself. I'm pretty sure all the info is there, I just need some help getting the units/magnitudes right.

My understanding as of now is that "weight in coin-days" is the staking analog of mining hashrate, and, of course, the PoS and PoW difficulties are reported by the green checkmark. Now I just need to translate "weight in coin-days" into hashrate to be able to use (presumably) the standard reward estimation equation:

Reward per Day = (86400 * Hash/s * Block Reward) / (Difficulty * 4295032833)

statt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

lolwut?! You mean to say that what the wallet reports is completely made up, arbitrary and inscrutable??? Hmm, that sounds familiar, yes...  Grin

Right, so I waited yet another day to ensure that the youngest input would be >72 hours old and, whaddya know, the mix of min/avg/max has not changed at all (52/1/95). My weight in coin-days has increased to 10626, so in the immortal words of Bill Murray in Caddyshack, I got that going for me.

As mentioned in the quoted text above, the min/ave/max is simply a very simplified way of eyeballing input age dispersion in a really basic way, like looking at everything through the lens of "low", "medium", "high". Based on how your inputs are divvied up and their respective ages, 72 hours may not show much change in the allocation across min/ave/max. So I'm not sure what the issue is with whether they changed or not in the time frame you used.

If you don't like the "basic" info presented by the min/ave/max organization, the coin-days you mention is the more "precise" value related to your inputs and their age.

Based on what you seem to be describing--a fair likelihood of many small inputs--it might be worth taking a moment to sweep up the tiny ones into larger inputs. You will reset the ages of any inputs you merge, but I think it would probably be worth it.

Well, just when I thought I couldn't be any more confused now you say that merging lots of little inputs into a larger one will reset their age but somehow be worth doing?

For the reason mentioned in the same earlier message (as well as potentially others):
Also, there may be a minimum input size to stake, but I have not gotten solid confirmation on that. So if that is true, inputs that are too small would not count either, theoretically.

My understanding as of now is that "weight in coin-days" is the staking analog of mining hashrate...

Fwiw, that is my understanding as well and the same analogy I use when explaining coin-days and weight.

Now I just need to translate "weight in coin-days" into hashrate to be able to use (presumably) the standard reward estimation equation:

Unfortunately, I am not able to verify whether that equation is applicable to the PoS calculations or how a weight-to-hashrate conversion might work if it is applicable. Hopefully either a dev who does will see this message at some point and let us know, or if you desire a more timely response you could try hopping into the Slack/Discord and asking.

Please be aware that regardless of whether they are set right or not, a total coin balance of 1000 will probably take months or longer to hit a PoS stake--of course, if you are particularly lucky it could happen much sooner.  Smiley

*Groan* This is like pulling teeth, I tell ya. I don't want some nebulous estimate from *you*, I want to do the estimating myself. I'm pretty sure all the info is there, I just need some help getting the units/magnitudes right.

I'll be honest, your message kind of came across as though you were in a bad mood.
I have attempted to answer your question(s) in a friendly and thorough manner, at least to the best of my limited ability.
However, you appear irritated and somewhat combative as though you had been given a poor, demeaning, or dismissive response.

As such, I wasn't sure about the value of responding any further.
But I decided I'd give it one more shot in case my impression was off-base--hopefully that is the case.
ahar010

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:07:03 AM

Hello everybody. Am I right that POS is working right now? And what is a minimum amount of coins need to be in wallet to get rewards?

Minimum amount to stake is 200 Coins. - The % gains is about 15-18% yearly, so you should have 150k-200k to get a staking reward daily.

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ

Hi Cheka,

When you say minimum amount to stake is 200 Coins.

Are you saying inputs below 200 Coins are ignored completely? Or just that it's very unlikely to get a reward?

Cheers
Andy
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Hello everybody. Am I right that POS is working right now? And what is a minimum amount of coins need to be in wallet to get rewards?

Minimum amount to stake is 200 Coins. - The % gains is about 15-18% yearly, so you should have 150k-200k to get a staking reward daily.

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ

Hi Cheka,

When you say minimum amount to stake is 200 Coins.

Are you saying inputs below 200 Coins are ignored completely? Or just that it's very unlikely to get a reward?

Cheers
Andy

You wont be able to stake with less than 200 Coins input.

makko91

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Is there any plans abot TZC being accepted by some shop ? I cannot see a better way to spread voice about a coin...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snu2620

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

Is there any plans abot TZC being accepted by some shop ? I cannot see a better way to spread voice about a coin...
You can reserve and pay for hotels ( Available only on Expedia) with TZC. It is an external integration which allows to reserve travel accommodation quickly and easily. There will be more news i am sure coming up from team.

Snu2620

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

Should I ever get my TZC to my wallet ?  Its been stuck on "Cryptopia"  withdrawal ( Pending ) for around 24 hours now. I don't know what to do. Some one experienced this situation before ?
Thanks
statt

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

Should I ever get my TZC to my wallet ?  Its been stuck on "Cryptopia"  withdrawal ( Pending ) for around 24 hours now. I don't know what to do. Some one experienced this situation before ?
Thanks

Sadly your experience is not rare with that exchange
You will have to contact them to try to get it sorted.

Their Discord is here:
https://discord.gg/vZUM6K6

Good luck!
Snu2620

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Thanks

Sadly your experience is not rare with that exchange
You will have to contact them to try to get it sorted.

Their Discord is here:
https://discord.gg/vZUM6K6

Good luck!
Thanks for the help. I got my withdrawal. But really It is time to change the exchange for TZC. 
MagicSmoker

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:24:59 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 11:34:46 PM by MagicSmoker

As mentioned in the quoted text above, the min/ave/max is simply a very simplified way of eyeballing input age dispersion in a really basic way, like looking at everything through the lens of "low", "medium", "high". Based on how your inputs are divvied up and their respective ages, 72 hours may not show much change in the allocation across min/ave/max. So I'm not sure what the issue is with whether they changed or not in the time frame you used.

Sorting coins by arbitrary and undocumented age ranges does not simplify anything, it just makes the data even more inscrutable. Now that a few more days have elapsed the total number of inputs is the same - 148 - but they are now sorted as 28 min, 24 avg, 96 max age. Weight in coin-days is now 11798, so at the rate its increasing I ought to be finding a block via staking any day now...  Grin

If you don't like the "basic" info presented by the min/ave/max organization, the coin-days you mention is the more "precise" value related to your inputs and their age.

I don't much like "coin-days," either, because it is almost as inscrutable. I did eventually find out that is the staking equivalent of hashrate, but without units or a difficulty equation it's not unlike telling a deaf man that sad songs are composed in minor keys...

Now I just need to translate "weight in coin-days" into hashrate to be able to use (presumably) the standard reward estimation equation:

Unfortunately, I am not able to verify whether that equation is applicable to the PoS calculations or how a weight-to-hashrate conversion might work if it is applicable. Hopefully either a dev who does will see this message at some point and let us know, or if you desire a more timely response you could try hopping into the Slack/Discord and asking.

Fair enough. I'm not pressing for a more timely response - clearly I will be waiting a long time for any reward from staking (and will likely do a lot more mining in the meantime) - just a more accurate/informative/comprehensive one.

I'll be honest, your message kind of came across as though you were in a bad mood.

Nah, you're taking me too seriously again, despite my previous comments concerning the same. I am busting your chops a little, but the goal is to break through the usual lethargy/inertia/resistance to change, rather than attack you personally.

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: