Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS  (Read 156533 times)
statt

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, pls how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

You have the usual options:

1) Invest
2) Mine
3) Join the community (Slack, Discord, etc.) and see how you can help out.

Since you seem to want to avoid investing funds, then you could try 2 & 3...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

Second is that the new wallet is tagged as a trojan by Windows Defender (Fuery.a!cl) but this is almost certainly a false positive (or, I should say, it better be) so this file needs to be excluded from scanning....
Thanks for explaining this with the Windows-Defender. - We have already improved the false-positives with virustotal, still WindowsDefender doesnt like it. - Virustotal shows 0/64.
As for Windows Defender, I have had to exclude all mining programs and most wallets from it over the last 2 months as every definition update seems to target mining more and more. The conspiracy theorist in me suspects this is because lots of mining rigs running Win10 don't bother activating it...  Roll Eyes
I've never had an issue with Windows Defender and mining programs or wallets, and this TZC release didn't change that. Seems odd that it would vary from user to user Huh
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Second is that the new wallet is tagged as a trojan by Windows Defender (Fuery.a!cl) but this is almost certainly a false positive (or, I should say, it better be) so this file needs to be excluded from scanning....
Thanks for explaining this with the Windows-Defender. - We have already improved the false-positives with virustotal, still WindowsDefender doesnt like it. - Virustotal shows 0/64.
As for Windows Defender, I have had to exclude all mining programs and most wallets from it over the last 2 months as every definition update seems to target mining more and more. The conspiracy theorist in me suspects this is because lots of mining rigs running Win10 don't bother activating it...  Roll Eyes
I've never had an issue with Windows Defender and mining programs or wallets, and this TZC release didn't change that. Seems odd that it would vary from user to user Huh

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 8.1/10? The Windows Defender in Windows 7 is not really an antivirus programme but a rather simple and not very effective anti-malware programme. If you are using Windows 10, are you sure you are using the latest version of Windows 10 and also whether you are using some other antivirus programme - an installation of almost any other antivirus programme will disable Windows Defender (which is good - one should not have two antivirus programmes running at the same time).
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

As for Windows Defender, I have had to exclude all mining programs and most wallets from it over the last 2 months as every definition update seems to target mining more and more. The conspiracy theorist in me suspects this is because lots of mining rigs running Win10 don't bother activating it...  Roll Eyes

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 8.1/10? The Windows Defender in Windows 7 is not really an antivirus programme but a rather simple and not very effective anti-malware programme. If you are using Windows 10, are you sure you are using the latest version of Windows 10 and also whether you are using some other antivirus programme - an installation of almost any other antivirus programme will disable Windows Defender (which is good - one should not have two antivirus programmes running at the same time).

As an example I have the wallet in several places, only some get detected by the windows defender & deleted. - Others never get touched, so its kinda strange, but yeah it still sucks. ( Win10 )

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, pls how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

Trezarcoin has a Use case thats called "TrezarFundMe" you can PM me and set up a project you would like to do for TZC. -> https://trezarcoin.com/TrezarFundMe

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
t3hpwnographer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

I'm running Windows 10 Home (legitimate and activated) with no other antivirus program. Defender is definitely active and I know it's up to date.

I've also used a computer that was running Win10 Pro and Webroot SecureAnywhere, but that only got rid of mining programs (though it ignored ccminer KlausT 8.15 for some reason).
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

I'm running Windows 10 Home (legitimate and activated) with no other antivirus program. Defender is definitely active and I know it's up to date.

I've also used a computer that was running Win10 Pro and Webroot SecureAnywhere, but that only got rid of mining programs (though it ignored ccminer KlausT 8.15 for some reason).

OK, further options which might lead to this are:

1. The exact version of Windows 10 Home one is using (e.g., 1703, 1709). Even though Microsoft enforces Windows 10 version upgrades, these might fail to install - at the same time, the OS might still be getting all critical patches and, if this is the case, can be considered secure (for the time being). In almost any feature update of Windows 10, MS does some changes to the Windows Defender, for example:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/whats-new-windows-10-version-1709

2. Status of cloud-delivered protection of Windows Defender.
3. Any setup folder exclusions. It is enough to do it once and anything in that folder will never be scanned / reported.

ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

You have the usual options:

1) Invest
2) Mine
3) Join the community (Slack, Discord, etc.) and see how you can help out.

Since you seem to want to avoid investing funds, then you could try 2 & 3...

I also like this project and mine it currently. It's note very profitable, but has still a good ratio according to whattomine.com.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

be aware of Unimining pool. They turned off all neoscrypt coins from their site and have not payed minted coins yet. Everything without any explanation. Started about 7-8 hours ago.
statt

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

be aware of Unimining pool. They turned off all neoscrypt coins from their site and have not payed minted coins yet. Everything without any explanation. Started about 7-8 hours ago.

From their Discord about 3 hours ago:

UniMining.net[admin]:
Hardware failure on NeoScrypt Servers during the night
NeoScrypt stratums are up again. Payments will be processed on the next run.

But thank you for the update.
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

yes, I can see it is up again. Maybe Unimining could write an announcement in the case of bigger problems direct on the main pool webpage in the future, just to let people know what is going on.
ra213

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

Just curious. Would it be possible to single mine to the wallet. Similar to the qt wallet (just changing the conf file)?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
statt

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

Just curious. Would it be possible to single mine to the wallet. Similar to the qt wallet (just changing the conf file)?

Not sure what you are asking?

If you are asking about solo-mining, yes that is possible.
It is mentioned along with some instructions in the guides on the TZC website.
ra213

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

Yes, I meant solo mining. Thanks, I will check the guide out.

Etherion

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Why not mine to zpool.ca and get paid out in TZC. that way you get more TZC for your power. 
ra213

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

Why not mine to zpool.ca and get paid out in TZC. that way you get more TZC for your power. 

Why should I get more when I have to pay a fee? And there are often issues with many pools. The payouts are too low or the pools are down (ddos or just not maintained) for example.

ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

We are happy to announce the Partnership between Trezarcoin and Stakebox! https://www.stakebox.org/products/trezarcoin-stakebox - Happy staking! Smiley

Kind regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
t3hpwnographer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Why should I get more when I have to pay a fee? And there are often issues with many pools. The payouts are too low or the pools are down (ddos or just not maintained) for example.
While solo mining is supported, the network hash is currently over 3 GH/s which means you're going to have a hard time finding a block by yourself unless you've got an enormous amount of hashing power at your disposal.

I used to mine TZC on altminer and I'd get payouts of a few TZC every couple hours (I don't have any mining rigs or anything, just a few computers with decent GPUs). I've since switched to Zpool, which works differently than other pools. Instead of mining a specific coin you choose which algorithm to mine. The pool then determines which coin in that algorithm is currently the most profitable and has you mine that coin. You can choose to receive payouts in any of the coins they mine, even if it's a coin from a different algorithm than the one you're mining. I've been mining neoscrypt and m7m with payouts in TZC that are 2-3x bigger than the ones I used to get from altminer even though the fees on Zpool are ~1% higher. Zpool is also one of the better maintained pools I've seen that doesn't require registration. Crackfoo is active in their BCT thread and they usually communicate pretty well with peoples' questions and issues.

So I guess it's up to you to determine if your time and electricity is better spent trying to get lucky by yourself or getting some small fees taken out of more consistent payments from a pool.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

While solo mining is supported, the network hash is currently over 3 GH/s which means you're going to have a hard time finding a block by yourself unless you've got an enormous amount of hashing power at your disposal.

I used to mine TZC on altminer and I'd get payouts of a few TZC every couple hours (I don't have any mining rigs or anything, just a few computers with decent GPUs). I've since switched to Zpool, which works differently than other pools. Instead of mining a specific coin you choose which algorithm to mine. The pool then determines which coin in that algorithm is currently the most profitable and has you mine that coin. You can choose to receive payouts in any of the coins they mine, even if it's a coin from a different algorithm than the one you're mining. I've been mining neoscrypt and m7m with payouts in TZC that are 2-3x bigger than the ones I used to get from altminer even though the fees on Zpool are ~1% higher. Zpool is also one of the better maintained pools I've seen that doesn't require registration. Crackfoo is active in their BCT thread and they usually communicate pretty well with peoples' questions and issues.

So I guess it's up to you to determine if your time and electricity is better spent trying to get lucky by yourself or getting some small fees taken out of more consistent payments from a pool.

Zpool seems controversial to me. Perhaps here you can find more information on alternative pools which make use of the same idea as Zpool:

http://www.home-mining.net/mining-dutch-wins-race-0-01btc/

Also, one can simply mine with 0% fee using the TZC official mining pool:

https://pool.trezarcoin.com ( Official TZC MPOS Pool ) - see the first page of this thread for other pools.
makgaheckbu

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Awesome project. Managed to get into Alpha.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

TrezarCoin (TZC) is now trading on the CryptoBridge

https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/983748036634476546

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: