Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS  (Read 156533 times)
linkdefeu

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

Hello All.

I have some trezarcoin and i see a lot of coin pump like never but TZC doensn't...
it's even the other way around

I don't know why we don't have another exchange at this moment.
I have the impression nothing happen on TZC.
I've been on it since the 1st October and the price has come back as it did in October.

In 8 mounth what happen ? Just cryptopia (i think)  Roll Eyes

If someone can hype me about this coin ?
Because i'm not sure what to do...  Roll Eyes

PS : all around me don't know TZC. Maybe a probleme of communication ?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aciddude

Activity: 179
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Hello All.

I have some trezarcoin and i see a lot of coin pump like never but TZC doensn't...

I've been on it since the 1st October and the price has come back as it did in October.

Hi, as a Trezarcoin Team member I'll try to address some of your worries.

1 - trezarcoin doesn't pump because it's not a pump and dump coin....if you want to play with pump and dump coins you should look somewhere else....Trezarcoin is an opensource project and if you want the price to rise...you should contribute to the project.

2 - Getting on crypto exchanges is hard, also Crypto exchanges just use listing as a way to make extra cash...some exchanges charge 10 or 20 BTC per listing, and for a coin that's less than a year old...this is just too much, we'd rather spend funds on development than exchanges.  We have the BlockBid listing coming shortly.... Blockbid is an australian exchange which has done a lot of work to get the correct licenses.. I think they might even have FIAT pairs available.

3 - it seems you expect the Trezarcoin price to hold or constantly increase, this does not happen with ANY coin...so I dont know why you think Trezarcoin would be different.

4 - in 8 Months, Trezarcoin has done more than most altcoins would have done during the same time. 
- There's Windows, Linux and Mac clients.
- There's an Android wallet and iOS is in development
- Live use cases (TrezarTravels and TrezarFundMe,  hardly any altcoins have valid and working use cases) - TrezarTravels allows you to book VIP hotels and Pay with TZC.
- Unstoppable community - Thousands of members around the globe, active on Slack, Discord and Telegram - Decent growth considering the age of the coin.

5 - You say "All you around don't know about TZC" this should also relate to point 1, if you want TZC to be known and TZC to increase in price then everyone who has invested should be doing their bit for the projects.

---------------------------------

I hope the above helps....you asked if "someone can hype the coin"    why would you want the coin to be hyped unless you're into Pump and Dumps ? 

And Finally, in my humble opinion:
It's very stupid to just invest or buy coins blindly and then assume they will increase in value....people who do this should just stay away from crypto.

FTC API + Block Explorer https://fsight.chain.tips
linkdefeu

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Hello All.

Hi, as a Trezarcoin Team member I'll try to address some of your worries.

1 - trezarcoin doesn't pump because it's not a pump and dump coin....if you want to play with pump and dump coins you should look somewhere else....Trezarcoin is an opensource project and if you want the price to rise...you should contribute to the project.

2 - Getting on crypto exchanges is hard, also Crypto exchanges just use listing as a way to make extra cash...some exchanges charge 10 or 20 BTC per listing, and for a coin that's less than a year old...this is just too much, we'd rather spend funds on development than exchanges.  We have the BlockBid listing coming shortly.... Blockbid is an australian exchange which has done a lot of work to get the correct licenses.. I think they might even have FIAT pairs available.

3 - it seems you expect the Trezarcoin price to hold or constantly increase, this does not happen with ANY coin...so I dont know why you think Trezarcoin would be different.

4 - in 8 Months, Trezarcoin has done more than most altcoins would have done during the same time. 
- There's Windows, Linux and Mac clients.
- There's an Android wallet and iOS is in development
- Live use cases (TrezarTravels and TrezarFundMe,  hardly any altcoins have valid and working use cases) - TrezarTravels allows you to book VIP hotels and Pay with TZC.
- Unstoppable community - Thousands of members around the globe, active on Slack, Discord and Telegram - Decent growth considering the age of the coin.

5 - You say "All you around don't know about TZC" this should also relate to point 1, if you want TZC to be known and TZC to increase in price then everyone who has invested should be doing their bit for the projects.

---------------------------------

I hope the above helps....you asked if "someone can hype the coin"    why would you want the coin to be hyped unless you're into Pump and Dumps ? 

And Finally, in my humble opinion:
It's very stupid to just invest or buy coins blindly and then assume they will increase in value....people who do this should just stay away from crypto.

Hello. Really thank you for your big answer. I appreciate  Smiley

1) You right, Nothing to say more.
2) I heard about BlockBid since many mounth but still nothing. I really wonder "when". But ok
3) I'm no expecting TZC increase every time but see it back 8 mounth ago...
4) Thanks for this summation. About telegram it's not a big place to be for TZC because there are just 300 members on there chanel. But i hope it will growth
5) You right again.

I don't share your opinion but it doesn't mater.

Thanks for your answer.  Grin
aciddude

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Hello. Really thank you for your big answer. I appreciate  Smiley

2) I heard about BlockBid since many mounth but still nothing. I really wonder "when". But ok
4) Thanks for this summation. About telegram it's not a big place to be for TZC because there are just 300 members on there chanel. But i hope it will growth
5) You right again.

Thanks for your answer.  Grin

1)  Thanks

2)  You should do some research on starting a crypto exchange, it's a new area of technology, laws are only just being written. If you want to trade in FIAT you need to go through a lot of process, paperwork and time. blockbid has applied for all the right trading licenses so now we just need to wait.  

Remember, Rome was not built in a day.

3) the coin is less than 1 year old.  According to coinMarketCap.com  TZC hit a max price of  4819 sats - for a coin less than 1 year old that's pretty amazing....and like everything, what goes up must come down.

4) At the time of writing this post....Telegram has around 379 members, slack has 1,455 members, Discord has 205 members... total count 2,039 trezarcoin fans/lovers/investors/...whatever you want to call them.

You used just discord as an example which doesn't really provide a fair model or illustration of total or active users.  

5) Thanks

And finally, I didn't really think I was sharing an "opinion" on anything besides buying coins blindly. Everything else I've listed is fact.    

If you did your own research, you'd logically find all the same points I have.  Simple :-)

Here's a great website to find your own research,    https://www.google.com  ;-)

linkdefeu

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Hello. Really thank you for your big answer. I appreciate  Smiley

5) You right again.

Thanks for your answer.  Grin

1)  Thanks

2)  You should do some research on starting a crypto exchange, it's a new area of technology, laws are only just being written. If you want to trade in FIAT you need to go through a lot of process, paperwork and time. blockbid has applied for all the right trading licenses so now we just need to wait.  

Remember, Rome was not built in a day.

3) the coin is less than 1 year old.  According to coinMarketCap.com  TZC hit a max price of  4819 sats - for a coin less than 1 year old that's pretty amazing....and like everything, what goes up must come down.

4) At the time of writing this post....Telegram has around 379 members, slack has 1,455 members, Discord has 205 members... total count 2,039 trezarcoin fans/lovers/investors/...whatever you want to call them.

You used just discord as an example which doesn't really provide a fair model or illustration of total or active users.  

5) Thanks

And finally, I didn't really think I was sharing an "opinion" on anything besides buying coins blindly. Everything else I've listed is fact.    

If you did your own research, you'd logically find all the same points I have.  Simple :-)

Here's a great website to find your own research,    https://www.google.com  ;-)

it's really disrespectful to send me back on google when I ask questions...
So, i don't take time to answer you, i think the conversation is over...
Have a good day.
aciddude

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

it's really disrespectful to send me back on google when I ask questions...
So, i don't take time to answer you, i think the conversation is over...
Have a good day.

LOL wow...

That's called "Tongue in Cheek Humor"   and you can check out more about that on the awesome research tool I posted before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tongue+in+cheek+humor

--
 Roll Eyes  ...since I'm a team member, I apologize if you got offended by my humor.

ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

We just released the Opensuse Trezarcoin Package, which fully covers Linux:

https://software.opensuse.org/package/trezarcoin

Kind regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
menruou

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

I remember when selling Diablo 2 characters was a thing. I think people always sold everything, there's just new things
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

Good to see this coin still going strong.
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

We are going to release an updated Roadmap this month, stay tuned.

Kind regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

I am looking forward to trezarcoin new road map, hoping to bring new planning and development to Trezarcoin.
nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
Merited by ChekaZ (5)

I was introduced to TZC by Mirrax. I must admit, I have no complaints.

Unlike some coins, its staking works. I really like working product :-)

This coin has its organization together. Looking forward to seeing TZC added to more exchanges. Lots of room for growth!

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
rosielovemommy9x

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

Like whale watching on Binance. I’m watching one right now.
GoldenHamster

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

To Trezarcoin Members

Sorry to bother you. I have a serious problem with staking the coin.
Therefore I update the wallet to 1.1.0.0 hoping this is (my last) solution but did not help.
I checked all possible forums and your website and did as mentioned everything.
So conf file is correct and all the icons on the right down corner show up.
Staking is enabled with 408 inputs weighing 37853 Coin days
Inputs: 38 min. age, avg. age, 319 max. age

But never received any staking rewards since the very beginning.

If you would have me a solution I would very appreciate it.

Since I am staking other coins with success I did not succeed to find the error within the wallet and or conf file.
aciddude

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

To Trezarcoin Members

Therefore I update the wallet to 1.1.0.0 hoping this is (my last) solution but did not help.

Since I am staking other coins with success I did not succeed to find the error within the wallet and or conf file.

if you get the orange triangle icon saying staking is enabled.  Then you just need to wait.

You have 37K coin days, which isnt so high.   

The general consensus is if you have between 150K and 250K TZC  you will find between 1 and 3 blocks a day with PoS.

You have to leave your wallet PoSing 24/7  - so I suggest you use an rPI3

GoldenHamster

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Quote from: GoldenHamster on Today at 10:30:30 AM
To Trezarcoin Members

To Trezarcoin Members

if you get the orange triangle icon saying staking is enabled.  Then you just need to wait.

The general consensus is if you have between 150K and 250K TZC  you will find between 1 and 3 blocks a day with PoS.

understood.
will keep on mining ...
Thks
statt

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

To Trezarcoin Members

To Trezarcoin Members

understood.
will keep on mining ...
Thks

It might help to clarify that aciddude was indicating 150k to 250k TZC coin balance may lead to 1-3 blocks a day via PoS.
Coin balance is the actual coins you own.

The 37k coin days/weight is a multiple of the balance.
Since the max multiple is 15x, that means 37k weight could indicate a balance as low as ~2500 coins.
With a hypothetical balance of 2.5k coins, staking would be much less frequent than daily.
Just FYI.

Good luck with your staking!  Smiley
TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 02:17:40 AM by TRexMcStubyArms

To Trezarcoin Members

To Trezarcoin Members

if you get the orange triangle icon saying staking is enabled.  Then you just need to wait.

The general consensus is if you have between 150K and 250K TZC  you will find between 1 and 3 blocks a day with PoS.

You have to leave your wallet PoSing 24/7  - so I suggest you use an rPI3

understood.
will keep on mining ...
Thks

It might help to clarify that aciddude was indicating 150k to 250k TZC coin balance may lead to 1-3 blocks a day via PoS.

Since the max multiple is 15x, that means 37k weight could indicate a balance as low as ~2500 coins.
With a hypothetical balance of 2.5k coins, staking would be much less frequent than daily.
Just FYI.

Good luck with your staking!  Smiley

I've always wondered what the min. balance to stake was as well.  Thanks!
statt

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Just FYI.

Good luck with your staking!  Smiley

I've always wondered what the min. balance to stake was as well.  So by your math, someone would need a minimum of 10K coins to stake daily at this point in time.  Thanks!

Sorry, could explain your math TRexMcStubyArms?  Huh
Based on the values mentioned above, one would expect to need 150k or higher to achieve a daily (estimated) stake rate?

As for minimum to stake, iirc one might need at least 200 coins...
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Some things never change... I'll just quote myself from exactly 4 months ago today:

So I guess what I am trying to emphasize here is that it should be easy for the average Joe who wants to use TZC as a general form of payment and storage of value to easily determine the interest rate, so to speak, from parking their coins in their wallet (ie - staking them).

I'm not asking you to explain it to me like I'm 5 - or even explain it all, really - but I am asking the wallet and/or coin devs to consider making the staking function of the wallet a bit more user-friendly.

And FWIW, my measly 1203 TZC (mined when it was a *lot* higher in price) have yet to earn a single block from staking, though @statt did warn it might take 6 months. I might give it one more month, then I'm going to call this experiment with staking an interesting learning experience, but ultimately not worth it.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: