Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149000 times)
pete898

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

ColossusCoinXT (COLX) bull run coming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqGdwDfCRZg     (y)

could this be the next verge?

I honestly think that bitcoin is not only losing ground but that the crypto market is looking for a new secure place to store capital. In Europe (or atleast in my country) we recently have to pay an insane amount of tax over recently optained gains (Profit) capital tax the more capital you have the higher the tax will be now al the early crypto adapters (Whales) or whatever you call them are looking for ways to avoid doing so hence the recent intrest in privacy coins and when we follow the market trend after a price spike in this case verge people are going to look for new cheaper coins that are simular or even better than the one that recenly spiked and whith the new people who just blindly follow the money i think a 350 mc witch is only 1/6th of verge his marcetcap currenly is somthing that we can reach Wink
200 mil is more reasonable but whith 2018 beying the year of the alt coin i think we got this in the pocket Smiley

I mean the current corrections are peanuts compared to the 3000 we gained the last week.

The crypto market just lost 49 billion in holliday value... we did lose a little of our marcetcap But compared to 80% of the market this is peanuts.
This coin is being shilled in random facebookpost i see floating around when this cryptomarket hits a new AllTimeHigh in the first week of jan we will have a new roadmap and a new exchance COLX is Going to EXPLODE!!

Very eloquently put Jan, and I'm delighted to have someone to chat with here who is already on the exact same page that I'm on...  I called out one shill on here last week and they soon skulked off with their tail between their lags and they've not been back since thankfully! Also, the two people on Reddit who promised to buy my 100,000 COLX for two pizzas and two cokes offer; one of them I traced back to a fake facebook profile so more shills just wasting my time! Probably to confirm my address as I had to send it to them for the delivery address, which I did but then no pizzas ever arrived! That said, they already know exactly where I live, and they are more than welcome to come and visit me any time they like...

All the best

Pete...

Pete,

I would be happy to buy you the pizza's and two cokes if you ever get hungry again Wink

Too bad people can be straight up and scam people in such ways... Lets see what 2018 brings us, and the rest of the COLX community, as stated before i think this is just the beginning of COLX and i keep having faith in this project and its team!

Jan

Awwweeeee many thanks...  you're so kind... the idea was based on the guy who paid 10,000 bitcoins as the first Bitcoin transaction back in 2010 - http://uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-pizza-10000-100-million-2017-11

The idea was to get it in the news to get some COLX publicity... I sent it to all the major news outlets, but they've got a blanket media ban on me since 2004 when I got on TV in the UK!  LOL  So I didn't hold out much hope; but I thought it was worth a shot as it is/was so topical it might have got picked up by someone and slip through their net...   Smiley

All the best

Pete...

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dizarek73

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

Hi mates, where do you recommend me to purchase some COLXs Novaexchange or Coinsmarket, the last one has more volume but the first has some COLXs sell orders at 40 sats, what is  a bit strange.

Novaexchange is closing down and not taking on new registrations... They were doing the coin-swap which ended on the 28th December 2017... So I'd recommend Coinmarket until the new Cryptopia listing goes live... The team crowdfunding campaign paid the 2.2 Bitcoins listing fee already, so everybody is just waiting now till their admin/Devs adds it and it goes live... which will be another very exciting; one small step forward for man, one giant leap for mankind!

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!!

P.S. This is the other current live alternative - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_BTC

Oh thanks Pete, you are doing well job talking so good about COLX ! The marketcap is ridiculous for COLX and a listing on Cryptopia will be amazing.

I´ve saw you have a crypto book and i am really interested in read it, so if you could PM the pdf link i will appreciate that!

Many thanks for your very kind words Jan and I do my best...  Smiley

Sure, if you PM me your email address I'll send it over as an attachment... I need to update the last few chapters now for COLX but I've someone working on that already, but the rest is still current...

Bought 47.000 COLX at 680 sats, not a really good entry but hold is gonna be profitable!

I already PM you, ty!!!
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

I think at this stage it's COLX team fault, if we had another exchange this would have been gone way high. Coinsmarket is such a small,  always cheerleaders of other coins try to bring price down while pumping their coin. If it' on more exchanges it will not have any impact. Hope trading on Cryptoria starts soon. Coin is ready to fly, it's consolidated at this level just like last week it did before went up.
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

I think at this stage it's COLX team fault, if we had another exchange this would have been gone way high. Coinsmarket is such a small,  always cheerleaders of other coins try to bring price down while pumping their coin. If it' on more exchanges it will not have any impact. Hope trading on Cryptoria starts soon. Coin is ready to fly, it's consolidated at this level just like last week it did before went up.

I wouldn't really say it's anyone's 'fault' ... 2.2 Bitcoins is a lot of money to raise and if more people had 'chipped-in' sooner then they'd have been able to get the listing in sooner...

If only hindsight were 20/20, we could bottle it and make a fortune... The main thing is it's done now, and thus it should hopefully be live very soon... as you very rightly say, it's already consolidated again ready for it's next climb up...  (y)

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Hi mates, where do you recommend me to purchase some COLXs Novaexchange or Coinsmarket, the last one has more volume but the first has some COLXs sell orders at 40 sats, what is  a bit strange.

Novaexchange is closing down and not taking on new registrations... They were doing the coin-swap which ended on the 28th December 2017... So I'd recommend Coinmarket until the new Cryptopia listing goes live... The team crowdfunding campaign paid the 2.2 Bitcoins listing fee already, so everybody is just waiting now till their admin/Devs adds it and it goes live... which will be another very exciting; one small step forward for man, one giant leap for mankind!

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!!

P.S. This is the other current live alternative - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_BTC

Oh thanks Pete, you are doing well job talking so good about COLX ! The marketcap is ridiculous for COLX and a listing on Cryptopia will be amazing.

I´ve saw you have a crypto book and i am really interested in read it, so if you could PM the pdf link i will appreciate that!

Many thanks for your very kind words Jan and I do my best...  Smiley

Sure, if you PM me your email address I'll send it over as an attachment... I need to update the last few chapters now for COLX but I've someone working on that already, but the rest is still current...

Bought 47.000 COLX at 680 sats, not a really good entry but hold is gonna be profitable!

I already PM you, ty!!!

Yes, good call! ...I emailed it over so let me know if you didn't receive it...  (y)

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

Good afternoon! And what is the reason for such a mega pump? From the very beginning I looked at the coin, but I did not buy ... I was confused by the small amount of trades. And now it's scary to enter. Price made x70
Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked
Jan1337

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

Good afternoon! And what is the reason for such a mega pump? From the very beginning I looked at the coin, but I did not buy ... I was confused by the small amount of trades. And now it's scary to enter. Price made x70

Im still buying at dips! Unfortunately my pockets are not deep enough :p

But cryptopia listing is coming, so is the burn of the unswapped coins. Giving that COLX is one (if not) the best privacy token out there, im going all in on this project.

Goodluck on making your decision Wink
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

But cryptopia listing is coming, so is the burn of the unswapped coins. Giving that COLX is one (if not) the best privacy token out there, im going all in on this project.

I went 'All-In' too over the last 6 months on the run up to the coin-burn as I could see exactly where COLX was headed, even back then...

People buying masternodes had a big impact at 10,000,000 per masternode, especially as the supply on the only two available exchanges is relatively limited; so you have to keep buying up the price range of the currently available people selling... unless you want to sit and wait and hope your order eventually gets fulfilled... but as the price increases your order just sits there in the queue... so you have to cancel it and start buying in again at the new higher price... or sit there and wait and hope it comes down again... But I think most people are like me and are impatient and they just want to get their hands on the 10 mil coins so that they can start mining as quickly as possible regardless of if it ends up costing them more than originally anticipated.

There were roughly 150 masternodes before the climb and we're currently on 186... So that's 36 x 10,000,000 = 360,000,000 coins that those people had to get their hands on which made it climb steeply...

The other great aspect is ALL those coins are locked in as once you've got a masternode you've locked in the passive income for life... So that's another reason that I've been saying all along that COLX is Pump, Pump, Pump with zero dump!  (y)

I hope that answers your question and as Jan rightly points out the listing on Cryptopia will be the next push up... plus probably then even more people buying up more masternodes...

Enjoy a truly COLOSSUS 2018!

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

I went 'All-In' too, over the last 6 months on the run up to the coin-burn as I could see exactly where COLX was headed, even back then...

People buying masternodes had a big impact at 10,000,000 per masternode, especially as the supply on the only two available exchanges is relatively limited; so you have to keep buying up the price range of the currently available people selling... unless you want to sit and wait and hope your order eventually gets fulfilled... but as the price increases your order just sits there in the queue... so you have to cancel it and start buying in again at the new higher price... or sit there and wait and hope it comes down again... But I think most people are like me and are impatient and they just want to get their hands on the 10 mil coins so that they can start mining as quickly as possible regardless of if it ends up costing them more than originally anticipated.

There were roughly 150 masternodes before the climb and we're currently on 186... So that's 36 x 10,000,000 = 360,000,000 coins that those people had to get their hands on which made it climb steeply...

The other great aspect is ALL those coins are now 'locked in', as once you've got a masternode you've locked in the passive income for life... So that's another reason that I've been saying all along that COLX is Pump, Pump, Pump with Zero Dump! Which everybody has now seen...  (y)

I hope that answers your question and, as Jan rightly points out, the listing on Cryptopia will be the next BIG push up... plus probably then even more people buying up more masternodes...

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:32:36 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:50:42 PM by pete898

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

P.S. Sorry, too late, it's already over $100k again!  Smiley   Masternode worth:   $101,140.00 / 7.40000 BTC

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

She just broke through the 1 cent barrier again...  Smiley  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/#charts

ColossusCoinXT (COLX) $0.010112 USD (37.62%)

Jan1337

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

Yeah its freakin insane! Unfortunately my pockets are not that deep, I have been buying more COLX and almost up to 2m (was coming from 1.1m). Maybe someday, but that masternode wont be there anytime soon, atleast not for me haha.

Wish i had the money laying arround for a MN. But as for now i'm just going with the price drops, dropping the money I can miss into those sweet COLX and hold as long as possible.

Thanks Pete! Hopefully 2018 will be your year Wink
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

Yeah its freakin insane! Unfortunately my pockets are not that deep, I have been buying more COLX and almost up to 2m (was coming from 1.1m). Maybe someday, but that masternode wont be there anytime soon, atleast not for me haha.

Wish i had the money laying arround for a MN. But as for now i'm just going with the price drops, dropping the money I can miss into those sweet COLX and hold as long as possible.

I was very lucky to see this so early on... The Crypto Gods must have been smiling down on me favourably I guess... Smiley ...and I'm very sorry you're still a long way off getting one... but we're ALL set to have a really incredible 2018!  Mine has definitely already got off to an absolutely incredible start and I'm really looking forward to see COLX changing more and more lives for the better throughout this year, and beyond!

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

I was very lucky to see this so early on... The Crypto Gods must have been smiling down on me favourably I guess... Smiley ...and I'm very sorry you're still a long way off getting one... but we're ALL set to have a really incredible 2018!  Mine has definitely already got off to an absolutely incredible start and I'm really looking forward to see COLX changing more and more lives for the better throughout this year, and beyond!

I'm not sure if anybody is doing it yet with COLX or not; but I've already thought that we could maybe put together some sort of shared masternode pools... i.e. if you've got 2m and we get four other people with 2m = 10m = 1 masternode... then split the returns 5 ways...

mmmm, definitely some food for thought there...

...or even 10 spots for ten people at 1m each for a pool...

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

pete898 = colxwhale Wink

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:21:48 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 10:40:52 PM by pete898

pete898 = colxwhale Wink

mobie dick..?  Wink  ...I'm most definitely addicted yes!!  

BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Any news on when COLX will be officially listed at Cryptopia? Something tells me that's when the next moon comes and I can get my Tesla  Cool

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 11:11:03 PM by pete898

Any news on when COLX will be officially listed at Cryptopia? Something tells me that's when the next moon comes and I can get my Tesla  Cool

'Imminent' - Hopefully not long after they get back to work after being in holiday mode...

And I look forward to seeing your new Tesla photos very, very soon... I'm personally more a Lambo man myself...  Cool  

This was the one I had way back in 1999 - A British Racing Green Diablo SV with a custom racing rear wing...   <3  

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: