Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149002 times)
pete898

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

EVERYONE'S A WINNER WITH COLX!

WHY I LOVE COLX! - 2 Great entries so far... Well done and many thanks...

20,000 COLX 1ST PRIZE

10,000 COLX 2ND PRIZE

5,000 COLX 3RD PRIZE

If you entered the original competition and didn't win then this gives you three more chances of winning a prize... So submit your entries on this tread and, at the end of the month, we'll pick our top three favourites as the winners and announce them here also.

MEMES COMPETITION! - 0 Entries so far... Nobody else out there got Photoshop..?    Cool

Here's our New Memes page - https://colxcoin.com/memes/ - love them or hate them it's up to you... but at least it's a pro-active start...   Cool   Don't knock other people's efforts unless you are prepaired and willing to do better yourself...

If you think you can do better, submit yours here, along with you COLX address, and 25,000 COLX to the Winner! - Competition runs until the 31st January and the winner will be announced here also...

Remember to submit your COLX address along with your entry as, if you don't, your entry won't be picked as we'll need the addresses to send the prizes to...

Good Luck!  And may the best COLXonians Win!!

Stay Strong & Enjoy A Truly COLLOSUS 2018 With COLX!

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

I have to agree with Jaerky here.

This isn't even smart FUD.

Funny how a guy comes on the scene after he sells and tries to stir things up.

Move on to the next project you can leach off of.  At least now, you should have some experience on what not to do  Grin

You know what the screenshots of the telegram show me?  That the project is alive and well. Which is better than half of the other low cap MN coins out there. It shows me people are working for the benefit of the coin . . and, I might add, that COLX_Holder (who, according to him isn't even holding COLX anymore lulz), is not.

From what I can see, COLX has the same challenges as any other smallcap non-ICO project.

^^^ This

Hell when I fudded XBY I put way more energy into it, and I actually had decent points.

HAHA . . nice one man. I had to quote this  Cool

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

I holded my colx in coinsmarkets. I lost them forever?

They *should* be back... my guess is once the Cryptopia listing goes live they will return again... as then there'll be no more reason for them to keep it offline... so fingers crossed... I had a load of other small Alts on there too... but it's always best to keep your coins in your wallet locally as no exchange is ever 100% guaranteed unfortunately...

grobmad

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

A lot of flooding going on by the old Pete and his peeps to try and bury the links I posted while at the same time bumping the thread.

This is not FUD, these are facts.

This coin will not be going anywhere for one simple reason: The people managing it are simply clueless.

1. The guy writing the white paper.... His name is Adeel 'Akhi' Anwar. "Great Mama" on Telegram. He has 0 technical knowledge, no credentials whatsoever.  The only reason he was chosen to write the whitepaper is that he offered to help and because he has a couple of masternodes that he bought for cheap... That speaks wonders of the seriousness of this project. It's just a pump and dump scheme. Smart people are already leaving. See here:

https://i.imgur.com/thSJwtq.jpg

2. The rest of the team is clueless and incompetent. Just a bunch of noobs trying to get rich. See here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/01Oru

https://imgur.com/a/Wqayb

TLDR from imgur: "wow guys, turns out organizing a team without a manager is really hard!"

3. Price dropped because people are dumping the project, including myself. We went from no max coin supply to unlimited coin supply. We went from 4bn coins in circulation to 10.5bn in circulation in less than a week. The official website is full of inaccuracies and no one bothers to fix them... It's either dishonesty or incompetence. Both are not ok.

4. No one wants to buy this coin. Volume is about $300k. Current price doesn't mean anything when there is only one or 2 orders buying at that price. When I sold my coins, I had to go as low as 70 sats. I started selling when it was at 116 sats. People are sitting on millions of worthless coins. That's why you see them losing it trying to shill the coin everywhere. They just want new suckers to come and bail them out.

https://i.imgur.com/OrrUEcs.jpg

Damn.

I think you pretty much just sold me on selling my colx. Which sucks.... because I really wanted to believe in the project, and yes, I have a lot of colx (by my standards) and was looking forward to hopefully at least getting to .03 cents.

In the last few weeks I have slowly been fighting my suspicions that colx was headed for a fall and wanted to believe it was a legit coin in the making. But seeing the lack of communication from the 'team', seeing that the people working on it are already pretty busy with their personal day jobs (understandable, but not reassuring), the lack of ambition and initiative by the 'team' to organize this community to make shit happen.... along with everything else you just posted.... I feel I can no longer ignore it.

And it sucks, lol. I have enough colx that if it just goes to a couple cents I would be doing well.... and selling now will hurt considering where we were at a few weeks back.

My only remaining hope right now, is that while Im sure colx is down quite a bit due to people selling for these reasons, I also assume its down because the market in general is down right now. We have to take that into consideration. So I keep asking myself, should I sell now and take the pain, or just hold on a bit longer until it does hit cryptopia, release the whitepaper, and hope for one last little pump to sell, but by doing so pretty much risk the price dropping further with no pump happening at all.

The thing is, its not all about the money with me. If I saw a team that was in the trenches, doing things the right way, I would stick with the coin.... but I dont see that, and to me a good team is a very crucial component. I want to add that I appreciate what the team has accomplished thus far and I commend their efforts in the face of having full time jobs and whatnot, but that doesnt erase all the fumbling and missed opportunities and potential.

Damn. I will continue to hold, for now. Guess Ill wait for cryptopia and the whitepaper. I really, really hope I dont regret it.
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

Damn. I will continue to hold, for now. Guess Ill wait for cryptopia and the whitepaper. I really, really hope I dont regret it.

Hi there... just one question, I am very curious to know why you would like to see a white paper and what difference it will really make to your life and/or your decision to hold on to your COLX or not..?

Sorry, but it amuses me greatly people asking for a white paper... as already itterated here many times, white papers are for ICO Coins when they have nothing but an idea and the white paper is like the projected forcast of their business plan of what they are going to do once they have raised the money to put their idea into practice and make their coin... It's just a fund-raising prospectus...

COLX is already miles ahead of that stage with no ICO and no funding... And a fully functioning and working coin...  They have done it completely on their own... So, I for one, take my hat of to them... and I am delighted to be on this very exciting journey now; regardless of whether they have any white papers or not...

Good luck with your holdings and I'm certain in the future you'll be very glad that you held on to your COLX!  

Colx_Hodler

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:44:58 AM

A lot of flooding going on by the old Pete and his peeps to try and bury the links I posted while at the same time bumping the thread.

This coin will not be going anywhere for one simple reason: The people managing it are simply clueless.

1. The guy writing the white paper.... His name is Adeel 'Akhi' Anwar. "Great Mama" on Telegram. He has 0 technical knowledge, no credentials whatsoever.  The only reason he was chosen to write the whitepaper is that he offered to help and because he has a couple of masternodes that he bought for cheap... That speaks wonders of the seriousness of this project. It's just a pump and dump scheme. Smart people are already leaving. See here:

2. The rest of the team is clueless and incompetent. Just a bunch of noobs trying to get rich. See here:

TLDR from imgur: "wow guys, turns out organizing a team without a manager is really hard!"

3. Price dropped because people are dumping the project, including myself. We went from no max coin supply to unlimited coin supply. We went from 4bn coins in circulation to 10.5bn in circulation in less than a week. The official website is full of inaccuracies and no one bothers to fix them... It's either dishonesty or incompetence. Both are not ok.

4. No one wants to buy this coin. Volume is about $300k. Current price doesn't mean anything when there is only one or 2 orders buying at that price. When I sold my coins, I had to go as low as 70 sats. I started selling when it was at 116 sats. People are sitting on millions of worthless coins. That's why you see them losing it trying to shill the coin everywhere. They just want new suckers to come and bail them out.

Damn.

I think you pretty much just sold me on selling my colx. Which sucks.... because I really wanted to believe in the project, and yes, I have a lot of colx (by my standards) and was looking forward to hopefully at least getting to .03 cents.

In the last few weeks I have slowly been fighting my suspicions that colx was headed for a fall and wanted to believe it was a legit coin in the making. But seeing the lack of communication from the 'team', seeing that the people working on it are already pretty busy with their personal day jobs (understandable, but not reassuring), the lack of ambition and initiative by the 'team' to organize this community to make shit happen.... along with everything else you just posted.... I feel I can no longer ignore it.

And it sucks, lol. I have enough colx that if it just goes to a couple cents I would be doing well.... and selling now will hurt considering where we were at a few weeks back.

My only remaining hope right now, is that while Im sure colx is down quite a bit due to people selling for these reasons, I also assume its down because the market in general is down right now. We have to take that into consideration. So I keep asking myself, should I sell now and take the pain, or just hold on a bit longer until it does hit cryptopia, release the whitepaper, and hope for one last little pump to sell, but by doing so pretty much risk the price dropping further with no pump happening at all.

The thing is, its not all about the money with me. If I saw a team that was in the trenches, doing things the right way, I would stick with the coin.... but I dont see that, and to me a good team is a very crucial component. I want to add that I appreciate what the team has accomplished thus far and I commend their efforts in the face of having full time jobs and whatnot, but that doesnt erase all the fumbling and missed opportunities and potential.

I'm not sure at what price you got in but if you can make a profit, sure, sell. If not, wait until Cryptopia because there is no point in selling now. Price is too low. I,  too, had millions worth of coins in this project. I really believed in it. Heck, even my username says Colx_Hodler. If you look at my post history, all I previously did was promoting Colx. But I can't do it in good conscience knowing what I know.

Who knows, maybe they'll get it together but I'm not putting my money on it. Not worth the risk. There is many other projects out there that are better deserving of my hard earned $$$.

XRB for example. It's about to hit Binance. Amazing tech, team, community, and potential. Not to mention that it could see $100 very shortly.
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

XRB for example. It's about to hit Binance. Amazing tech, team, community, and potential. Not to mention that it could see $100 very shortly.

Then do pray tell what on earth you are still wasting your time in here with your new mate spouting off all your drivel... Go get on with your new projects and leave us to get on with ours... you are becoming very boring and tiresome now little man... Let us adults get on with our job and you go and Shill elsewhere...

If you are a Shill you'll continue posting your garbage in here for no reason as thet's what you are being paid to do... If you aren't a Shill then it's time to forget COLX and move on with all the other amazing new projects out there as you say...

But you are a Shill and you'll just continue spouting garbage as that's what you get paid to do... and your 'hard earned' must be up to well over $20 now if you get $1 a post!!  Wooppiieee Doooooooo...   Cool

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Join the COLX REVOLUTION NOW!

Finally The Tables Are Starting To Turn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn2jWwG0jS4

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

I buy now. Buy low - Sell high Smiley Devs are working Full Time. And they did a fantastic Job so far. Coin Swap, Coin Burn = alll completed.
Price x100 in less than 1 month. They Paid 11.5 BTC worth of DOT!!!!! to get listed on Cryptopia.  All other garbage is Fudshit from brainless "calisardine". It won't drop more. They announced to publish the Roadmap very soon, follows Whitepaper, Marketing Campaign and Zerocoin Implementation in Q1

Brilliant and well said!  All excellent and very valid poits the Shills don't want you to read!!   

grobmad

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Hi there... just one question, I am very curious to know why you would like to see a white paper and what difference it will really make to your life and/or your decision to hold on to your COLX or not..?

Sorry, but it amuses me greatly people asking for a white paper... as already itterated here many times, white papers are for ICO Coins when they have nothing but an idea and the white paper is like the projected forcast of their business plan of what they are going to do once they have raised the money to put their idea into practice and make their coin... It's just a fund-raising prospectus...

COLX is already miles ahead of that stage with no ICO and no funding... And a fully functioning and working coin...  They have done it completely on their own... So, I for one, take my hat of to them... and I am delighted to be on this very exciting journey now; regardless of whether they have any white papers or not...

Good luck with your holdings and I'm certain in the future you'll be very glad that you held on to your COLX!  

Hey Pete!

Because a good whitepaper attracts investors, whether it makes sense or not. I belong to many crypto groups with thousands of members, and something many many people look for when judging a project and its team is its whitepaper. Its a marker (one of many) that is used to help separate shitcoins from legitimate projects. So while it may not be essential or even relevant to the here and now while pertaining to colx, the fact remains that a poor whitepaper or a non existent one puts off potential investors, whether it makes sense or not. And that means not having one, affects us.  

That being said, I would be able to overlook not having a whitepaper a million times over if there was more communication, involvement and organization from the development team. I would say not having a whitepaper is one of the lesser problems, but its important to note, because so many people care about it and a quality whitepaper is a box to check for almost everyone I know. Theres a reason the colx team is spending valuable man hours in writing, editing, re-editing, ect the whitepaper, and posting updates on its release.

I sure hope so Pete. One thing I would ask people is why are they so sure people are dumping COLX because of colx related issues and not simply because the market in general is correcting. Then again I suppose if that was the case colx wouldnt be dropping at a worse ratio than the others (which it is)

I dont know.... Im stubborn, I like the coin, I will continue to hold for a little while longer at least.

Lets hope for the best.  

grobmad

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

Damn.

I'm not sure at what price you got in but if you can make a profit, sure, sell. If not, wait until Cryptopia because there is no point in selling now. Price is too low. I,  too, had millions worth of coins in this project. I really believed in it. Heck, even my username says Colx_Hodler. If you look at my post history, all I previously did was promoting Colx. But I can't do it in good conscience knowing what I know.

Who knows, maybe they'll get it together but I'm not putting my money on it. Not worth the risk. There is many other projects out there that are better deserving of my hard earned $$$.

Ya Id still make quite a bit of profit. Bought in at like .0004ish, give and take a bit because bought at different times around that price.

Indeed. Its not really that I dont think colx can 'eventually' get to a certain point. Its that I could be using that money in other cryptos that are actively moving forward and have all the boxes checked in terms of doing things the right way. I could easily be getting a return on that money elsewhere, instead of waiting around and hoping things come together for colx. The question is would I make more money in other cryptos in the amount of time it takes for colx to pump, than I would by waiting. And that is IF it pumps.

I dont know, guess we will see.

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

Hey Pete!

Because a good whitepaper attracts investors, whether it makes sense or not. I belong to many crypto groups with thousands of members, and something many many people look for when judging a project and its team is its whitepaper. Its a marker (one of many) that is used to help separate shitcoins from legitimate projects. So while it may not be essential or even relevant to the here and now while pertaining to colx, the fact remains that a poor whitepaper or a non existent one puts off potential investors, whether it makes sense or not. And that means not having one, affects us.  

That being said, I would be able to overlook not having a whitepaper a million times over if there was more communication, involvement and organization from the development team. I would say not having a whitepaper is one of the lesser problems, but its important to note, because so many people care about it and a quality whitepaper is a box to check for almost everyone I know. Theres a reason the colx team is spending valuable man hours in writing, editing, re-editing, ect the whitepaper, and posting updates on its release.

I sure hope so Pete. One thing I would ask people is why are they so sure people are dumping COLX because of colx related issues and not simply because the market in general is correcting. Then again I suppose if that was the case colx wouldnt be dropping at a worse ratio than the others (which it is)

I dont know.... Im stubborn, I like the coin, I will continue to hold for a little while longer at least.

Lets hope for the best.  

Thanks for your feedback and yes valid points... I was looking at it mainly from an ICO perspective... and the more boxes to tick the better agreed... I'm just a free agent and investor like yourself and have never communicated with the COLX team... We could easily get one professionally written if we knew what they wanted to put in it...   Smiley 

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Hold on to your COLX!   Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aRtWaHwzGw

grobmad

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

Hey Pete!

Lets hope for the best.  

Thanks for your feedback and yes valid points... I was looking at it mainly from an ICO perspective... and the more boxes to tick the better agreed... I'm just a free agent and investor like yourself and have never communicated with the COLX team... We could easily get one professionally written if we knew what they wanted to put in it...   Smiley 

Ya Pete, I think thats one of the things that is bugging me the most here (and this will be one of my last 'negative' comments.... not trying to bring the thread down, but sometimes certain things need to be talked about especially if something productive can come of it)

But whats bugging me is that there has been many people offering the team their services to help better this product. With little to no response. People that sign up to be a part of the community team that go weeks without hearing back. Ect, ect.

But there is no quarterback, there is nobody out there (or so it seems, I hope I am wrong... but I havent seen it) making these things happen. Going 'We are starting a wallet upgrade dev team, a website upgrade dev team, a youtube update team, a social media outreach team, a reddit team, a bitcointalk team, and then going 'you.... you... and you.... you will help here' ect, ect... Just typical vetting and delegation that comes with projects like this.

That I havent seen anything close to that, even with such an awesome community like this that is almost yelling at the team to let them help them because they are obviously struggling to juggle everything.... it just worries me.

But hey.... lets just hope that a few weeks from now we can look back on these comments and cringe and laugh at how wrong I was.

They have done a lot of things right thus far, they are working on some important aspects, we have the cryptopia listing coming up.... the market should pick back up here in a bit.... I could see this going either way, so its not all doom and gloom thankfully.

grobmad

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

I see hints of something being released for colx called 'Colossus Grid'

Sounds interesting.... anyone know what that is or could be?
Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

I see hints of something being released for colx called 'Colossus Grid'

Sounds interesting.... anyone know what that is or could be?

On reddit someone thought it could be a scalable reward system for staking, i think he could be right.
Jan1337

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

Hey Pete!

Lets hope for the best.  

Ya Pete, I think thats one of the things that is bugging me the most here (and this will be one of my last 'negative' comments.... not trying to bring the thread down, but sometimes certain things need to be talked about especially if something productive can come of it)

But whats bugging me is that there has been many people offering the team their services to help better this product. With little to no response. People that sign up to be a part of the community team that go weeks without hearing back. Ect, ect.

But there is no quarterback, there is nobody out there (or so it seems, I hope I am wrong... but I havent seen it) making these things happen. Going 'We are starting a wallet upgrade dev team, a website upgrade dev team, a youtube update team, a social media outreach team, a reddit team, a bitcointalk team, and then going 'you.... you... and you.... you will help here' ect, ect... Just typical vetting and delegation that comes with projects like this.

That I havent seen anything close to that, even with such an awesome community like this that is almost yelling at the team to let them help them because they are obviously struggling to juggle everything.... it just worries me.

But hey.... lets just hope that a few weeks from now we can look back on these comments and cringe and laugh at how wrong I was.

They have done a lot of things right thus far, they are working on some important aspects, we have the cryptopia listing coming up.... the market should pick back up here in a bit.... I could see this going either way, so its not all doom and gloom thankfully.

I feel you, there are many more things that have to be done. I totally agree on the dev part you mentioned, I also think at some point they need to seriously consider on giving up their day-time-job.. If it was me in their shoes, I would..

I have been thinking of applying to work on the project, as I think I could contribute alot regarding graphics / design and marketing. However I choose not to apply since I just dont got the time... I am working a full time job, so spare time is limited. If I was into COLX for like even 10M coins (a MN), I would seriously consider of quitting my job and put ALL my hours into this project... I kept buying and almost got 2.5M COLX as we speak, unfortunately I am not able to buy more at the time being..

Im in it for the long run, I truly believe in this project, but things need to change.
cryptonews111

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

could someone help me? I sent COLX to my wallet since tradesatoshi and I have nothing in my wallet while the transaction is over? how to do ? THANKS
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

could someone help me? I sent COLX to my wallet since tradesatoshi and I have nothing in my wallet while the transaction is over? how to do ? THANKS

The transaction should be instant on the COLX side so if you got the correct address it can't have been sent yet... Did you get an email to click to confirm the transfer..?  Or it is waiting to be approved by their admin... So hopefully, either way, it should arrive with you soon...

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: