Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

You can observer and read posts here regarding trading discussion. You can also watch different strategies about trading in youtube you can try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-KTx2ty18 and also you can try a trading simulation in order to master trading there are a lot of trading simulation in the internet.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

Be updated in daily happenings. Keep on reading here and watching some videos about trading. Seeking more ideas about trading from others.
That update in daily happenings is always important most especially some people that may want to take the step of long term trading. It is a must to stay on the news, learn every time, keep yourself aware of what is going on every moment in the industry etc.

For example, recently I was holding BTS for long term on bittrex and if not that I was following the news and trying to stay updated, I won't have known about the delisting of the coin on bittrex. It was a bit late though and I made some losses since the coin was dumped pretty bad but it could have been worst. The thing is we cannot predict the future, but if things are done rightly, then you can do pretty well.
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:59:14 AM

be patient and get as much information as possible

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:30:04 PM

be patient and get as much information as possible

Get as much information as possible by reading and reading about trading. Improving your trading skills means you need to expand your knowledge about trading. We can also improve by experience because experience is the best teacher. Some people give up the first time they fail in trading but failing is part of trading. And failing can sometimes improve our trading skills and add some things in our knowledge by making us realize and understand the things involve in trading. With better understanding, we will be able to learn and grow to become a successful trader.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mukeymon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:06:14 PM

Good to ask for trading tips to our community. No one has came up an expert in this market,you need to learn from your mistakes.
Be cautious from ponzi schemes that are posted on blogs where they ask and promise you to double your btc.
Do not invest all of your capital,make investments that you can afgord to loose.
Find a best trading platform like bittrex and start without hesitating.

Can you guide me? I'm new to bittrex. But I lost 30% of my assets. Can you tell me the method
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

keep reading, keep learning, and hands on, make small trade by yourself.
just likes other things, you need to fail first, then you learn from your mistakes.
you can also join some paid trading group, to learn technical analysis.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:25:24 PM

keep reading, keep learning, and hands on, make small trade by yourself.
just likes other things, you need to fail first, then you learn from your mistakes.
you can also join some paid trading group, to learn technical analysis.

Many members share their experience with trading here. Main reason why so many  people
are losing money, bitcoins, alt-coins with trading is cause they rush into trading like that is
something easy to do. Good preparation is 80%, trading 20%, people make mistakes cause
they do not prepare, or prepare with just reading few comments here, or couple articles.
   I agree that practice is important if someone wish to improve certain skills. Learn how to
prepare yourself for trading, what alt-coin you wish to buy, for how long you plan to hold it,
roadmap for that alt-coins.
   I can not say much about trading groups, I saw many of them advertising here, they offer free
and paid tips, but I do not know is it worth it or not. Who had bad experience with trading should
try them, maybe your trading can be better and more profitable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Enzo 666

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

if you not learn from your mistakes you will never learn so start again and ask your self why loss development your self and will be rich
samba001

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

No one is expert to suggest how to improve the trading, however there are some basic things which can make you better trader.

1. Before investing you need to monitor what coins are making good progress during over a period of time
2. Patience is the key to book good profits, design your portfolio carefully after observing
3. When the coin price goes down, you need to plan and buy some more coins to make the average. So that when it goes up again you will be able to make good profits.
4. You need a bit of luck as well

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
asba

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

Probably there is a good guide on trading from experienced traders?
shrey123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:22:35 PM

Making a lot of profit by trading is easier said than done, and still you can never know for sure WHEN you will rake in these profits.

There is no guarantee of you becoming a good trader if you do it in a specific way...

But this is how you will increase your chances to get the profit you always wanted:

First things first, before you invest your btc in alts you will have to do your OWN research to decide which you will put your money on.

Personally I try to read many articles and attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

I use free software that predicts the future market movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Even when using this you will need to do your research... that said, I managed to make some good profit by using this as reference.

If your trading is not successful just keep trying, maybe you will need to lose some before you make some.

Never stop learning!
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:06:00 AM

The most important thing to learn about trading is to read a couple of books or ebooks that you can download for free. Do your own research and don't depend too much on what people say, knowledge is the advantage here. And never forget to buy your coins low and sell them high.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:03:07 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

I am not much expert in trading because im a newbie here also ,but one thing's i could learn  for always searching,reading about bitcoins and watching movie about bitcoin is  to  always observe the data statistic  in black chain market,you always open your eyes and ears happening  the stock market in crypto currency,and second is to learn  the advise of other expert bitcoiner because they have much experience than us,in how to trade properly our investment.

Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

To become a better trader, you'll have to experience losses. And learn from them. After all the research and how-to videos you watched, nothing beats good old experience. Only trade with small amounts at first and don't give in to FOMO. 2%~ 10% profit is not a bad thing, its still profit. Good luck!

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:27:25 AM

to improve your trading skill you need to full study about trading learn to read candle graph timing to trade research for the coin you want to have..dont panic and willing take a risk...just start in small amount to improve your experience...because failure is the start of success....
RAMSY55

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:09:56 AM

To become a better trader, you'll have to experience losses. And learn from them. After all the research and how-to videos you watched, nothing beats good old experience. Only trade with small amounts at first and don't give in to FOMO. 2%~ 10% profit is not a bad thing, its still profit. Good luck!

its ok i'm agree with you No one has came up an expert in this market,we need to learn from our mistakes but at least we can help each other we can share the knowledge  Smiley
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

For me to improve trading read about topics how how to trade and about the padt experience is abig lesson to trade.You have the study the techniques in trading so that you will succeed in trading if you get the procedure how to trade.It depends upon the trader how to manage.
CryptoNate21

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:40:02 AM

Research, research, research.

Making BIG profit by trading is easier said than done, and still you can never know for sure WHEN you will rake in these profits.

There is no guarantee of you becoming a good trader if you do it in a specific way...

But this is how you will increase your chances to get the profit you always wanted:

First things first, before you invest your btc in alts you will have to do your OWN research to decide which you will put your money on.

Personally I try to read many articles and attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

I use free software that predicts the future market movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Even when using this you will need to do your research... that said, I managed to make some good profit by using this as reference.

If your trading is not successful just keep trying, maybe you will need to lose some before you make some.

Never stop learning!

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:28:53 PM

I guess the solution I can give to you is to read more about the coin you are into because there were many shit coins around the pump and easily dump. We easily get into some coins not knowing its capability that lead us of losing our money then.
Try to read the ANN, whitepaper, team projects before deciding to invest in a coin.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

I guess the solution I can give to you is to read more about the coin you are into because there were many shit coins around the pump and easily dump. We easily get into some coins not knowing its capability that lead us of losing our money then.
Try to read the ANN, whitepaper, team projects before deciding to invest in a coin.
For me i suggest to do it regularly, every time you deal with trading you will gaining some idea how trading work and you can build your own strategy based on your experience. That is given for the people who are new enter in trading world you can loose some of your capital at first but time comes you will be a pro trader and you will get profit every trade you made. Always need more experience in one thing to master it, another tip is  do not be rush to earn big amount of profit it will resulting to panic selling and that is not good for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: