Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:34 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
The best way to improve your trading skills is by learning from experts.
I saw there are many good trading videos by experts on YouTube you should be learning from them to improve your trading skills.
One of the most important ways to improve your trading is always reading a lots about is fluctuation. You should do find and build yourself experience and skills by asking some of your friends or your relatives who used to invest bitcoin, it’s a realistic way for you to get experience easily. Moreover, cause bitcoin is popular, so there are many seminars which explain the knowledge connected to bitcoin closely. Most importantly, you should prepare enough patience to get deep knowledge about bitcoin, it’s not easy with every newbie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:22 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
Maybe it's because you are trading by buying coins at random, to improve your way you should be able to read the state of the market through several sources of information and then make speculation.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

I think you should try to read some articles here in this forum or watch some videos that is related to trading. You should also try to ask some tips on expert in this field. Don't be afraid to loss because it is just normal, all of the expert has been experienced this problem. Furthermore, you should gain more experince to improve your skills.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

I think you should try to read some articles here in this forum or watch some videos that is related to trading. You should also try to ask some tips on expert in this field. Don't be afraid to loss because it is just normal, all of the expert has been experienced this problem. Furthermore, you should gain more experince to improve your skills.

Experience is very important but newbies don't have to lose big amounts in order to become a good trader. People should learn from other peoples past experiences. Always start low amount until you have the confidence to increase your volume.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

There are many ways for you to improve your trading skills. One of the way is by studying and reading many post in trading discussions in this forum. I know that you can improve your trading skill and avoid losses.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

I suggest that you must learn all about trading first to avoid or reduce the risk of losing. With that I can say that you will improve. But by experiencing it is the the best way to improve because analizing what you did wrong and what you did correct is the best way to learn.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

No need to tip anyone here, Google is your friend, just keep reading and researching until you grasp the basics, then get a bot to automate certain aspects of your trading. With time you may develop an edge. It comes only with practice and discipline.

Experience will teach you how to improve your skill in trading because learning from experience is the best that we have to do. Practice and practice again then you will know how to improve your skill.
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

After every loss you will gain a lesson for you to improve your trading so don't be scare. Man up ! Don't scare losing.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

By making mistakes. You only learn by making mistakes and not by someone explaining things to you. It's my personal experience that I usually forget few things which people tell me to stay aware of but I never repeat mistakes which I have already made in the past (except for not studying xD) . Well according to me, make millions of mistake in the beginning so that in the future you won't repeat that.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

You can invest your money on some coin in pre-ico or ico. Cause those time coin price were so low. But careful about scam project. You have to research first before invest.
must be very picky to invest in ico, need to know the dev/team, or potential of the coin (is it has something new, or etc).
many people lose their money because invest in wrong ico.
Investing in ICO is not a way to increase profits from Trade. It's kind of speculation and luck.
You just need confidence to join ICO. It is difficult to distinguish a good ICO, because ICO grows like a mushroom today.

I thinkni agree with you because ico like mushroom and it makes us difficult to choose the right one.
Good ico sometime right. Why? Becuse there are many good ico and has very good team and idea, has real working product but not popular and its not right one.
Visualvery

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

Learn why you get lost, psychological, time and everything you need to analyze. Most traders, experiencing losses due to haste factor or careless in making decisions.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

More learning,commitment and patience are the keys to improve trading.Trading is it self a profession so do not take it lightly must involve it deeply and learn even small things which have big impact on trading,If you keep learning and doing with passion it will change your life and will reach your destination.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

I advice to you to practice first using demo account to get an idea in trading. Using demo account your money will not loss instead you will master trading through using it. Also you will know different tactics and ideal time in trading, in that way you will know what do you and what exchange do you trade during trading time on your real account.

This is only an option, some website are offering tutorial on how to trade and even youtube have a free video on haw to trade and earn big big return of profit. Its still up to you to learn more about trading to not loss your money. Instead there are many ways to master trading.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

To improve trading we need a lot of experience and try to consult tp thise experts. I cannot consider myself an expert at this field because i just start trading last year. I hoghly recpmend you too have a friend who knows trading for you to ask him or her to do whats ypu gonna do. Because ut is hard to learn if you cannot ask them what to do like just watching videos and asking on chat. It is more easy to learn uf you can ask in face to face. I learn trading because of my friends and whenever i didn't know something i ask them immediately.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:43 AM

By holding your coin or token.
And sell it when the price value become higher.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

By holding your coin or token.
And sell it when the price value become higher.

Off course it is one thing in trading, but many people won't follow these rules because they need daily returns on their investment. So long term will always gives profit but some people can't wait patiently that long.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

After every loss you will gain a lesson for you to improve your trading so don't be scare. Man up ! Don't scare losing.
Sometimes, encountering loss doesn’t mean you’ve learnt lessons and will be able to avoid that loss tomorrow. It will be much better to sign up for any training where you will be able to learn everything involved in trading. You would be able to know the reasons for the loss and how you can avoid them tomorrow.
Improperstammer

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Try new techniques and retain those that work for you.. Don't be afraid to lose as long as they are minimal.
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

To get proficient at implementing a method, practice it, a lot. Trade it in a demo account until you consistently see profit from it. In sports you do drills to create muscle memory, so you can instinctively act when the time is right.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

I am still studying in trading and during trading I only have a little loss because I just buy altcoin at a cheap price and sell it at the time the price goes up, and I also ask a lot to my friends who are more understanding about trading

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: