Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

For me  first you need to learn what make price go up and down. Second, you need to follow worlds happening, because that will have impact on price also.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:40:52 AM

Actually there are many ways to improve your trading skills and it depends on where you are comfortable with too, like me I am a visual learner so I look for ways for me to understand things when I literally see how it works and youtube has helped me a lot when it comes to that. Next thing is know what kind of trading you want, are you going for short term trading or long term? And this does not work overnight so you really have to be patient when it comes to trading.
To be able to improve doing things you have to practice well and to gain knowledge about it. If you wanna improve your trading you have the internet to research about it, or watch tutorials at youtube, search info at google. And if you ever know someone good at trading you could ask advice. Just be patient and make effort for you to improve.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

Learn why you get lost, psychological, time and everything you need to analyze. Most traders, experiencing losses due to haste factor or careless in making decisions.
Mostly failed get profit because of the greedy , people never feel enough.
So i think to always set a realistic target and do learn about bankroll management all the time could help you out.
Also train yourself to control your emotion and then you might won't make a hurry decision anymore.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

I think the best way to improve our skills in trading is to keep trying to trade, because then we will learn to take decisions so that our skills can increase. That is the best and easiest way I think, trading is different from other things, trading requires experience as a benchmark of knowledge that we have.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

I think the best way to improve our skills in trading is to keep trying to trade, because then we will learn to take decisions so that our skills can increase. That is the best and easiest way I think, trading is different from other things, trading requires experience as a benchmark of knowledge that we have.

Keep trading have a high risk but sometimes it can give a lot of profit must better to start with a small amount then make familiar to trading industry how its work next thing you need to do its to read chart and keep updating in some news because news have a effect to altcoin that will you choose to trade last thing is dont be greedy its enought to earn 5 to 20% everyday.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

To improve trading do trading daily to earned knowledge and experiences. When you do trading and experiences the bull and bear market in this way you will know how to have a decision making and determined to reach your goals. Once you are knowledgeable you can get to earned profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

Whether you’re day trading stocks or you’re trading cryptocurrencies, most traders will lose money and give up within a year.

However, there are a small number of traders who can earn consistent profitability – even in markets as unpredictable and volatile as cryptocurrencies.

By keeping up-to-date on bitcoin trading strategies and continuously researching the best tips, you may be able to consistently earn a profit through bitcoin trading.

I advice you to check bitcoinwiki for further info
SneakyRik

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

For me, mistakes are normal and should be taken positively as opportunities for improvement. Experience is always the best teacher even in the trading industry.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

I suggest that you must learn all about trading first to avoid or reduce the risk of losing. With that I can say that you will improve. But by experiencing it is the the best way to improve because analizing what you did wrong and what you did correct is the best way to learn.
Effective learning and gaining as much amount of knowledge as you can related to that of trading is something which actually helps you in making better and wise decision at tough times. In addition to this, you can also seek guidance from the experts and can follow their footsteps. Watching the videos on YouTube etc. will also help you in learning more things which can then help you in becoming a successful trader.

Continuous learning will be a key to keep improving in trading. When all the traders are into learning further to have more profits, we also need to learn without fail to stay competitive in one particular trading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

keep reading, keep learning, and hands on, make small trade by yourself.
just likes other things, you need to fail first, then you learn from your mistakes.
you can also join some paid trading group, to learn technical analysis.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

i think, you should keep a cool head when you win or lose money, and foget how much money that you got or lost before you make the next trading decisions. when you fail, try to learn some lessons from  your failure. 

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀