Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.

it will hard for me to be a manager, but as investor is not bad to.
better invest than nothing to do.

Invest money and do nothing! And only to make a profit. The only thing that needs to be done is to choose the right managers, as I understand it.

This amount is still pretty low compared to regular investment funds where they need much higher capital to get a license. But at least there are some limitations which will benefit te investors.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:19:57 AM

I saw that dev wrote that there is not a soft cap.
Did he mean, we hit hard cap or else we will cancel the project.
Or
We are going to make project real regardless of the funds.
The logical thinking is the second one is. But if it was the issue he should have said, we already hit the soft cap. Anybody have any ideas?
Yes, we don't have a soft cap. Even if we don't reach a hard cap we are not killing our project. The budget and components are planned, assuming that our fundraising efforts will reach the estimated maximum amount. Otherwise, a part of the components will have to be abandoned, and the budget will be reduced for the remaining features.
Great, so no matter what , your project will keep going right?
So there will be no concern for investors.

Well that's good to hear. A lot of other ICOs haven't thought about what will happen if they will not raise a specific amount of money.

Yes, It is good to hear. I don't participate to an ico for getting a refund at the end.

But he said about some part will be abandoned. I always think about rainy days.

If you come short on ico, is there a table about cutting parts. Like if we can't reach x k we won't implement this kind of things.

Or you will figure out it, when it is final?

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.

Invest money and do nothing! And only to make a profit. The only thing that needs to be done is to choose the right managers, as I understand it.

This amount is still pretty low compared to regular investment funds where they need much higher capital to get a license. But at least there are some limitations which will benefit te investors.

Nice, so level 1 managers have to have their own money invested, is that right? that will get them invested in their job.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:50:35 AM

Will there be maximum and minimum limit on money to be invested on any trader's tokens?
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

I saw that dev wrote that there is not a soft cap.
Did he mean, we hit hard cap or else we will cancel the project.
Or
We are going to make project real regardless of the funds.
The logical thinking is the second one is. But if it was the issue he should have said, we already hit the soft cap. Anybody have any ideas?
Yes, we don't have a soft cap. Even if we don't reach a hard cap we are not killing our project. The budget and components are planned, assuming that our fundraising efforts will reach the estimated maximum amount. Otherwise, a part of the components will have to be abandoned, and the budget will be reduced for the remaining features.
Great, so no matter what , your project will keep going right?
So there will be no concern for investors.

Well that's good to hear. A lot of other ICOs haven't thought about what will happen if they will not raise a specific amount of money.

Yes, It is good to hear. I don't participate to an ico for getting a refund at the end.

But he said about some part will be abandoned. I always think about rainy days.

If you come short on ico, is there a table about cutting parts. Like if we can't reach x k we won't implement this kind of things.

Or you will figure out it, when it is final?

I think "All or nothing" crowdfunding campaigns tend to be overall more successful than "flexible funding" ones.

One could say, "I participate in an ICO based on the description and specifications in whitepaper, which needs this amount of money to develop a minimal viable product. And if that amount is not raised, the investors do not believe in the project, and without that money the minimal viable product cannot be fully developed. That is not what I signed up for, therefore I am out."

There is also possibly a psychological effect. The "All or nothing" developers will try hard to reach their goal or they get nothing at all.

But the success of an "All or nothing" campaign also hinges upon estimating a realistic target. If the goal was set too high for what is realistically needed, the developers shoot themselves in the foot. In this regard "flexible funding" has less risk for the developers.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:42:48 AM

I think 1000 USD is not so much to become a trust manager.
It will still be a Level 1 but maybe after some months/year you will be at a higher rank. Really like that idea and I hope a trust manager can use there own name for the Token Wink, I would know Smiley.

Cant wait to see this Vision go live!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

Nice, so level 1 managers have to have their own money invested, is that right? that will get them invested in their job.

As no one will have a trust history at platform launch, ALL managers will start at trust level 1, right?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:03:01 AM

history? may be you can make live statistic?
Let me explain. During the reporting period, the manager trades on his or her trading platform with the amount of funds
available at the beginning. The history of its trading is unloaded from the trading platform and recorded in
IPFS in real time.

I think that there will be some kind of ranking system and traders will have special channels to communicate with investors and post some updates/spreadseets, etc. Wink
Regarding rancking there are 7 levels in total, with the first-level manager maximum investments capped at 1 000 USD ( in GVT equivalent) plus a first-level manager must invest 1 000 USD of his own money. For comparison, manager of a maximum trust level can receive investments up to 1 000 000 dollars.

I am somewhat cautious to give unknown people control over my money to invest, but with public accessible trade history and a ranking system hopefully the illegitimate and bad-performing traders will be weeded out quickly.

I don't fully agree with your statement. If you go to a bank and decide to let them invest your money, you are actually in the same boat. You have no idea what they will be doing with your investment. I think this way will be even better than a regular investment bank. You will have the public trade history and ranking really available so it's actually 'safer' (big word in these times) in my honest opinion.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

Hello everybody!
I did German translation for Genesis.
If you are from Germany feel free to visit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243348.0

genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:56:47 AM

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

Damn, that's a very good news. Seems like there's much more buzz about the Genesis Vision in the market.
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:09:30 AM

Will there be maximum and minimum limit on money to be invested on any trader's tokens?

These days mostly good ICO putting cap of minimum and max limit and it's good because of this more people joining then only whales.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

These days mostly good ICO putting cap of minimum and max limit and it's good because of this more people joining then only whales.

and what will the minimum be like? ammount?
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:21:16 AM

Damn, that's a very good news. Seems like there's much more buzz about the Genesis Vision in the market.

Just read the news on CoinTelegraph and also saw that the advertisement campaigns have been started on the web. Great to see all the hard work from all the team.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

Lol Cheesy it got too fomoed! Now i am getting more excited. I need to calm myself with a large cup of coffee... or maybe a cold shower.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:24:34 AM

Well dang. If there is so much demand I guess we do not have to worry about minimum caps and that "flexible funding" would cut features at all. More the opposite, are potential investors going to miss the boat?
matjas

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:33:35 AM

Man i didnt know this can happen but apparently everything is possible. I guess the traffic during ICOs is so big, that the demand for options was that huge. So from now on there is no garante you will receive a bonus if you are not among the option holders.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

Genesis Vision stopped pre-order campaign due to excessive demand...this is normal, experienced cryptotraders are looking into this, it's just a too big oppurtunity to let it go. CryptoKirby token incoming Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

We were thinking about soft cap, unsold tokens etc.

And they stopped pre-order due excessive demand Smiley

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:26:35 PM

Genesis Vision stopped pre-order campaign due to excessive demand...this is normal, experienced cryptotraders are looking into this, it's just a too big oppurtunity to let it go. CryptoKirby token incoming Cheesy

This is great news man. it means this project will be really successful with the ICO. this is a great feat considering how most ICO's these days don't reach their cap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: