Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:55:04 PM

Well, so the owner of a trading platform (i.e. bittrex, polo, etc.) are the broker who have install the software and will trade? That makes no sense to me  Huh

This is something for the devs to explain.
They are very active on this thread so I'm sure they will see it and reply in a day. Then we know more about how everything will work. Very curious about this.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

Great news on cointelegraph ''It took Genesis Vision two weeks to get the target amount of $2.3 mln orders for ICO option campaign. The Pre-Order was scheduled to end on October, 15th. However, the demand was so huge that the Genesis Vision team had to make a decision to stop the campaign much earlier.''
I knew this project will succeed Smiley

yep it certainly seems that way. I'm always happy to see good projects succeed. also makes my wallet increase in value Wink

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

Well, so the owner of a trading platform (i.e. bittrex, polo, etc.) are the broker who have install the software and will trade? That makes no sense to me  Huh

They are very active on this thread so I'm sure they will see it and reply in a day. Then we know more about how everything will work. Very curious about this.

First, I don't think Genesis Vision only targets crypto exchanges.

Second, it looks indeed like Genesis Vision want to offer a decentralized alternative to what their partner (competitor?) Tools For Brokers sells.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

is there genesis vision project hire top traders or will hire in future and how much fees for trade genesis or manager will charge and trader connect fund with system?

As far as i understand they wont be hiring anyone. Any user can be a manager as long as he invests some money and is able to convince investors to trust him with their money by providing a successful trading history with profitable investments.

I understand same. Anyone wants to risk at least his 1.000$ can be a manager. And if they make a good trade profits, investors would jump to his boat.
1000$ isn't that much for a professional investor. Banks charge them more so this 1k bucks is like a steal for potential trader

Yes, 1000£ is really low. We will see a lot of managers quite quickly with such a low minimum engagement.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:19:59 PM

Great news on cointelegraph ''It took Genesis Vision two weeks to get the target amount of $2.3 mln orders for ICO option campaign. The Pre-Order was scheduled to end on October, 15th. However, the demand was so huge that the Genesis Vision team had to make a decision to stop the campaign much earlier.''

yep it certainly seems that way. I'm always happy to see good projects succeed. also makes my wallet increase in value Wink

Crypto economy is slowly recovering that means that people has some spare money to spend on ICOs and Genesis Vision is one of the most potential ones right now so i am sure they will raise a lot of money.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

Second, it looks indeed like Genesis Vision want to offer a decentralized alternative to what their partner (competitor?) Tools For Brokers sells.

What exchanges are you thinking then? Fiat/forex exchanges are highly regulated and i have a hard time to believe that they will install any third party softwares inside their system.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

Heh, every motivation is good. I'm currently waiting for the moment when Genesis will start operating so I can find some good trader here  Wink
Rigorous

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

What exchanges are you thinking then? Fiat/forex exchanges are highly regulated and i have a hard time to believe that they will install any third party softwares inside their system.

I suppose eventually they target all exchanges. On page 23 of the whitepaper they say they want to simplify the exchange process between fiat and crypto for forex brokers.

Brokers are currently working with several currencies, and many of them are starting to also support cryptocurrencies:

https://www.allfxbrokers.com/brokers/deposit-options/bitcoin
https://www.100forexbrokers.com/bitcoin-brokers

In this way, brokers are able to cope with this problem on their own. However, in order to simplify this process for them and to increase the number of potential customers, Genesis Vision will offer brokers the following solutions:

- The opportunity to quickly exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat (as well as the reverse). For this purpose, we will have exchange partners and exchangers

- A solution providing the service of supporting GVT as currency of trading account. This will help to avoid converting.

- A solution to help in risk management for brokers.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

Hmm I don't think the owners will have to install software on their platforms? I do see Geneis Vision a bit different. I think the brokers and traders will have access to the software and this software will probably speak with an API of the exchanges. Just like API's are available for almost every crypto exchange.
I. could be wrong but that's how I see it.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:36:48 PM

Crypto economy is slowly recovering that means that people has some spare money to spend on ICOs and Genesis Vision is one of the most potential ones right now so i am sure they will raise a lot of money.

Its a difficult market right now.
Not so many ICO raise a lot of money, I saw one today that sold out really fast and I really hope this will also be the case for Genesis Vision.

Great idea and great team.
All the best to this project
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:55:32 PM

Heh, every motivation is good. I'm currently waiting for the moment when Genesis will start operating so I can find some good trader here  Wink
I agree, everyone should do their work - what he does best - football player to play football, hairdresser - to do haircuts,
and will be better trust trading on the exchanges for experienced trader
Rigorous

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:00:10 PM

Heh, every motivation is good. I'm currently waiting for the moment when Genesis will start operating so I can find some good trader here  Wink
I agree, everyone should do their work - what he does best - football player to play football, hairdresser - to do haircuts,

As long as we can see what they are doing! And with Genesis Vision that will hopefully be the case.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:52 PM

Heh, every motivation is good. I'm currently waiting for the moment when Genesis will start operating so I can find some good trader here  Wink

As long as we can see what they are doing! And with Genesis Vision that will hopefully be the case.
The best tactics is to hire someone who has better skills than you. You don't need to be universal like a Swiss Army Knife Grin
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:10:34 PM

found great Genesis Vision review with Ian Balina :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l_CR8TGEBw
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:07:30 AM

Yes i think that genesis vision will be one of the ico how will sold out very fast. Just look the pre registration was stoped due to the huge demand. The concept is great and a lot of people wait to enter in the project. Genesis vision will raise a lot and the project will go far.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:04:37 AM

I hope you are right, because otherwise the possible customers for the broker are not so many. How does it work in regular stock exchange? There are brokers too, right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:03:40 AM

As customers must rely on expert advice without being able to verify the data there is a wobbly point in the consulting market, and that is where genesis intervenes as the common open source of reliability of information, and transparency on the statistics of the activities of the network participants.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:46:28 AM

Genesis vision a clean sound token on the API ERC20 which is a very positive point in its opening
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:23:23 AM

If manager lost investors money? than investors also lost? And also, what will be with this manager? He will got negative rating?

If that manager lose all his money you're going to lose your invested money and genesis vision can do nothing about that. The only thing you can do afterwards is to deprecate that manager so that other people will not invest in him

But he also lost him trust and rating? Right?
So, we must choose only trusted managers...

It will all go to his trading history and everyone will be able to see, that he lost that much money which would mean that nobody will be probably willing to invest in him anymore. I am just wondering if that manager can easily make a new account and start over?

This is why is asked before if the managers need to ID themself in any way. To prevent them to start over on new manager accounts, but also to prevent for managers "multi accounting".

Lets say a manager has 10 accounts, randomly invests. See which 2 are the best performers and promote those. This happens a lot in the sports betting industry where "pro" betters sell their tips, but these betters run
multiple accounts and only sell the tips of the good accounts (which is still pretty random if you have 80% losing accounts)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:33:41 AM

Yes i think that genesis vision will be one of the ico how will sold out very fast. Just look the pre registration was stoped due to the huge demand. The concept is great and a lot of people wait to enter in the project. Genesis vision will raise a lot and the project will go far.

Based on their PreIco performance I couldn't agree more. They will indeed be sell out in a few hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: