Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

Major Breakthrough:

Genesis Vision passed The Howey Test and received the third conclusion
that our token can't be deemed as a security.
https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-memorandum.pdf

We'd like to remind that previously we've got the conclusion from
Icorating and Financial Commission.

Now we informing that US citizens can now participate in Genesis Vision token sale! Our community will grow bigger and bigger, spread the world to all!

Excellent news, Americans are the major investors in ICO, it will reassure them to know this.

that's awesome. more investors will come now and make this ICO a great success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

Major Breakthrough:

Now we informing that US citizens can now participate in Genesis Vision token sale! Our community will grow bigger and bigger, spread the world to all!

Excellent news, Americans are the major investors in ICO, it will reassure them to know this.

There is too little ico is allowing American Citizens right now. Because of that US citizens are hungry for an ico, big market but nothing to invest.

This news will make a major impact on funding process.

genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:08:54 PM

I don't think the Ethereum network will become slower in the future. The Ethereum developers are planning to scale the transaction to the level op Mastercard and Visa in the near future. So I won't worry about that.
I still would love to see a clear video which describes the Genesis Vision product more to a basic level. I've done quite some reading however this matter is pretty high level and I'm sure most investors don't really fully understand the managers and coins and so on.
We recommend you to watch this pair of videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEj9jWMWn-g&feature=youtu.be and  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUTSbsZtHM&feature=youtu.be

Four major exchanges, HitBTC and? Obviouly don't answer if you're running under a non disclosure agreement for the other three. As a COSS holder I would like see GVT listed there obv
After ICO GVT being listed on all possible exchanges and being liquid is essential for our platform operation. The thing is that exchanges doesn't do any agreements before real tokens appear, but we are working on this, to have some preliminary agreements.

genesis Vision is most attractive project in crypto world, but i want to know why 44 millions tokens genesis vision will supply? is there great news or big planning?
We have really big development plan. The budget and components are planned, assuming that our fundraising efforts will reach the estimated maximum amount.

Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC.
Glad to hear, thet you have arragements with exchange before ICO. But you will have other exchanges also?
After successful ICO GVT being listed on all possible exchanges and being liquid is essential for our platform operation. We continue negotiations with the number of exchanges.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

oh.. USA member can also take part in crowdsale? This is good news. Seems, that this project legal and dont have any problem with law
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC. Join now: https://genesis.vision

I love icos deal with exchanges before ico ending. Otherwise, after ico finish, it will be on etherdelta. And I don't want to see my token only etherdelta like it is some kind of airdrop token started with e.

Also love hitbtc, nice platform. They are becoming better for the last days.

Thats a great news.. bringing back confidence to investors .. bitcointalk really needs a thumbs up emoticon  Undecided

thank god they'll be on hitbtc. I hate ether delta, but hitbtc works well and is intuitive.

Oh, that's really active progress. Listing on a normal exchange is very important for spreading coins and tokens and increasing their liquidity. And this is important for the stability of the project. GENESIS will be a very large project.

Awesome! I'm not the biggest fan of HitBTC but it's still great progress getting onto some good exchanges.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

Major Breakthrough:

There is too little ico is allowing American Citizens right now. Because of that US citizens are hungry for an ico, big market but nothing to invest.

This news will make a major impact on funding process.
Yes of course, especially if you know that USA has the 2nd biggest bitcoin volume.
It means crypto is very popular there.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

Very to see that is US citizen can participate to the ico, a lot of potential investors will come and make the ico so huge. Genesis vision will raise a lot of money with such potential and genesis vision ico allowed to most of people.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

Very to see that is US citizen can participate to the ico, a lot of potential investors will come and make the ico so huge. Genesis vision will raise a lot of money with such potential and genesis vision ico allowed to most of people.

Yes, great news that US people can take part in the ICO, investor base has become huge now!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

3 more days left to ICO. do we have countdown timer?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

Am i right, there is still no german whitepaper available??
Should also be standard i think
They are probably looking for translator right now. It's a tough job to translate kinda complicated document into another language  Smiley
I could do it I am also German ANN translator.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC.
Glad to hear, thet you have arragements with exchange before ICO. But you will have other exchanges also?
After successful ICO GVT being listed on all possible exchanges and being liquid is essential for our platform operation. We continue negotiations with the number of exchanges.

Good work Genesis team on trying hard to be on many exchanges at this stage of the project and not leaving it to after the ICO finishes. Too many ICOs have neglected this aspect to the detriment of their project.
People are often hesitant on investing in ICOs and prefer to buy them on exchanges. And if the token isn't available on their favorite exchange, they may simply move on to the next new ICO and never consider buying the token again.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

3 more days left to ICO. do we have countdown timer?

I don't think so, but we should! Smiley

Very happy to see that is US citizen can participate to the ico, a lot of potential investors will come and make the ico so huge. Genesis vision will raise a lot of money with such potential and genesis vision ico allowed to most of people.

I can't agree more.  It's great news for everybody.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Looks like a solid team developing a solid project. It's great to have the whitepaper in several different languages - I'll check it later.

2 days till ICO starts!

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

ok, the project is till a bit blurry to me.. or i'm missing something.
You guys refer to "managers" but for me a manager is head of a department within a company.
So... now I'm wondering, you buy currency from a manager because you believe in this person as a good manager?
I'm convinced that this project has a strong backbone, good development team, and a big group of believers behind it.
Just asking myself a question for each new ANN that is started, why are there so many new projects that miss out the Dutch speaking part of the world?
We might be a small part of the world, but we could make a small difference to when it comes to supporting a new coin/token release Smiley))
This said, after briefly reading the ANN and following comments, I'm sure we will hear more about this one for sure Wink

Good luck with the roadmap and I hope you guys can make it happen !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:51:53 PM

"Now we informing that US citizens can now participate in Genesis Vision token sale! Our community will grow bigger and bigger, spread the world to all!"

That is pretty big. USA is a huge part of the crypto economy.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

"Now we informing that US citizens can now participate in Genesis Vision token sale! Our community will grow bigger and bigger, spread the world to all!"

That is pretty big. USA is a huge part of the crypto economy.

Recently as I saw at other projects, US citizen able to participate on ICO's. To be frank I don't know exactly how's the law in there regarding ICO's. But for sure this good news will give a good future for ICO's.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:28:46 PM

that is good news hitBTC exchange genesis will be available and what about next exchange? is there any plan to bring token on livecoin or bittrex or polonix?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

that is good news hitBTC exchange genesis will be available and what about next exchange? is there any plan to bring token on livecoin or bittrex or polonix?

Bittrex dont accept new coins from summer. May be Polo or Liqui will be Huh
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Bittrex doesnt accept a coin until they see a genuine community as well as solid platform and usage of the coin. Even Cryptopia and Novaexchange is also good for the early start.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

Bittrex doesnt accept a coin until they see a genuine community as well as solid platform and usage of the coin. Even Cryptopia and Novaexchange is also good for the early start.

Novaexchange would be nice, also Cryptopia, but I am pretty sure the devs will work on other exchanges too, as fast as they can.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: